Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

Members of minority groups in this country need to start arming up.
Why did he have to kiss a dude in front of normal people. Can't they do they in the privacy of their home? Kind of like you people wanting Christians to pray in the privacy of our home?
So if I see a Christian praying in public and whoop their ass, you'll defend me?
Shit no! I'll help him whoop your sorry ass. Don't know if you realize it, but there are gay men who can whoop your ass and that of the guy who attacked the gay in the OP.
Hmm. Not sure what point you're trying to make, but the way you compared Christian prayer to gay dudes kissing is enlightening.
Wasnt comparing them except for the fact that both sides seem to have no problem with discrimination against activities they don't like, huh. Don't expect considerations you aren't willing to give yourself.

Wow, really?

OK. Someone says minority groups should arm themselves. You reply to that with, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry.". You don't see how that appears to be calling women (and gays) minority groups? Really?

You could just say, "Oops, yeah, didn't mean to include women as a minority group, poor word choice.". Or even just, "Oops! :)" Is it so bad to see your post looked a little silly in context?

Way to suck the life out of what was supposed to be just a tongue in cheek comment. :(
Nope...I don't see it at all. If I had said....minorities SUCH AS gays and women....you'd have a point.

But I didn't, did I?

You don't see it at all? If someone said, "I love fruit!" and I responded by saying, "I agree....apples and potatoes are delicious.", you wouldn't think I was mistakenly considering potatoes a fruit? The agreement and the subsequent examples are unrelated?
That is not an apt analogy. No wonder you are having trouble.

How is it not? You responded to a post that said minorities should arm themselves by saying you agree...gays and women need to buy guns. Put another way, you agree....a minority group and a non-minority group need to buy guns. In my analogy, someone says they like fruit, the response is that I agree.....I like a fruit and a non-fruit.

Seems quite apt to me. Care to explain why it is not?
I agree that gays and women need to buy and know how to use guns. Where in any of my posts have I claimed that women are a minority? Point out that post please.....or else invest in a reading comprehension course.

And nowhere in the analogy would I have claimed that potatoes are a fruit.....yet based on the context, it would sound as though I did. *sigh*

I'll repeat myself, yet again. Someone posted that minorities should arm themselves. You replied by saying, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns". That would seem to indicate that you agree that minorities should buy guns and that the following examples you provide are examples of such minorities. Otherwise, you responded to a post about minorities by talking about something else. Hence the funny. Hence my talking about context.

I'm not saying you believe women are a minority, I'm saying that your post (probably unintentionally) made it sound that way.

I honestly can't tell if you're screwing with me on this. :dunno:

I would love to know the psychology behind getting violent seeing two gay men kiss.

The most obvious possibility is that the perpetrator is less than secure with his own sexuality and wants to somehow write over the kiss from his memory before he becomes too enamored of it. He clearly perceives what he is seeing as a threat - to what, his own sexuality? The violence is some kind of exclamation point, perhaps.

Any other ideas?
That's a weak argument only a loser would make. Don't play psychologist.

I would love to know the psychology behind getting violent seeing two gay men kiss. The most obvious possibility is that the perpetrator is less than secure with his own sexuality and wants to somehow write over the kiss from his memory before he becomes too enamored of it. He clearly perceives what he is seeing as a threat - to what, his own sexuality? The violence is some kind of exclamation point, perhaps. Any other ideas?.
That's a weak argument only a loser would make. Don't play psychologist.
Okay, so what's your guess?

Just getting this in: As a conservative, I condemn the attacker. I see no provocation. If heterosexuals can kiss in public, so can homosexuals. I find heated kissing in public distasteful for both, but it is not illegal. A peck is not distasteful for either IMO.

The attacker should face jail time.
He was provoked.

Bullshit.
It was a provocation. Dudes don't need to be kissing in public. One thing I wonder. This was South Beach. That place is full of gays I hear, so where was the gay men in that area watching out for their own?

Nonsense. That is a silly excuse to minimize an assault. You're better than this.

I've never heard of a "BK Whopper Bar". Apparently it's just an upscale BK that serves beer. They made it sound like it was a gay bar or something in the video. A fast food place that happens to serve beer shouldn't have to provide security.

The queers brought this on themselves. No one wants to see them kissing in public. Disgusting immoral actions have consequences, but faggots never want to accept that fact.

Attacking someone for a kiss, in a Burger King across the street from a police station? It sounds like the attacker (assuming this all happened as reported, of course) isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

I've never heard of a "BK Whopper Bar". Apparently it's just an upscale BK that serves beer. They made it sound like it was a gay bar or something in the video. A fast food place that happens to serve beer shouldn't have to provide security.

The queers brought this on themselves. No one wants to see them kissing in public. Disgusting immoral actions have consequences, but faggots never want to accept that fact.

If this went down as reported, I think most everyone is going to accept that the disgusting immoral actions will have consequences, when the attacker is convicted in court. ;)

Why did he have to kiss a dude in front of normal people? Can't they do that in the privacy of their home? Kind of like you people wanting Christians to pray in the privacy of our home?

Do you think it would be okay to attack Christians for praying in public?

I certainly don't.

There are lots of things I would prefer people not do in front of me- when it comes to displays of public affection, i just hold all couples to the same standard- gay or straight.

Why do you excuse an assault because the persons being attacked offend you?

Why did he have to kiss a dude in front of normal people. Can't they do they in the privacy of their home? Kind of like you people wanting Christians to pray in the privacy of our home?
So if I see a Christian praying in public and whoop their ass, you'll defend me?
Shit no! I'll help him whoop your sorry ass. Don't know if you realize it, but there are gay men who can whoop your ass and that of the guy who attacked the gay in the OP.
Hmm. Not sure what point you're trying to make, but the way you compared Christian prayer to gay dudes kissing is enlightening.
Wasnt comparing them except for the fact that both sides seem to have no problem with discrimination against activities they don't like, huh. Don't expect considerations you aren't willing to give yourself.
A Christian can pray wherever they want. And nobody is trying to stop them. You just made that shit up.

And of course you compared the two things. Nobody was talking about them until you brought it up.

You are not whooping anyone's ass, you fat, deranged fuck

Neither are you.

You wouldn't be able to get your pants up from around your ankles and get your walker moving fast enough to attack anyone.

Nope...I don't see it at all. If I had said....minorities SUCH AS gays and women....you'd have a point.

But I didn't, did I?

You don't see it at all? If someone said, "I love fruit!" and I responded by saying, "I agree....apples and potatoes are delicious.", you wouldn't think I was mistakenly considering potatoes a fruit? The agreement and the subsequent examples are unrelated?
That is not an apt analogy. No wonder you are having trouble.

How is it not? You responded to a post that said minorities should arm themselves by saying you agree...gays and women need to buy guns. Put another way, you agree....a minority group and a non-minority group need to buy guns. In my analogy, someone says they like fruit, the response is that I agree.....I like a fruit and a non-fruit.

Seems quite apt to me. Care to explain why it is not?
I agree that gays and women need to buy and know how to use guns. Where in any of my posts have I claimed that women are a minority? Point out that post please.....or else invest in a reading comprehension course.

And nowhere in the analogy would I have claimed that potatoes are a fruit.....yet based on the context, it would sound as though I did. *sigh*

I'll repeat myself, yet again. Someone posted that minorities should arm themselves. You replied by saying, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns". That would seem to indicate that you agree that minorities should buy guns and that the following examples you provide are examples of such minorities. Otherwise, you responded to a post about minorities by talking about something else. Hence the funny. Hence my talking about context.

I'm not saying you believe women are a minority, I'm saying that your post (probably unintentionally) made it sound that way.

I honestly can't tell if you're screwing with me on this. :dunno:
I see that you have invested a great deal of effort trying to pretend I said something I never said. Now.....why is that? :eusa_think:

So...you believe anyone kissing in public deserves a beat down....interesting. And yes...of course...you are a RWr.

If two guys are kissing in a restaurant and you don't want to look, close your eyes. If they are kissing in your house, tell them to leave.

What a waste of time.
I'd rather be productive and beat the fucking snot out of them

We all know that Polock longs for the day when he could gather 5 or 6 brave buddies and go find a gay man out all by himself to bravely beat up.

"PC" to Polock means he might get arrested for gay bashing.
In his past account as Warbler, he bragged about doing that very thing.....he would brag about participating in throwing suspected gay shipmates off the fantail at night. So, I sent his posts to NCIS. It got real quiet after that.....maybe why he changed his nic.

Funny you gays and leftist women aren't more outspoken against the culture that is the most brutal...by far...to women and gays in the world.

So what culture is the culture of the dick who attacked the gays in Burger King?

Shooting an attacker is like lynching? Well since you're a social conservative it's not surprising how favorably you view lynching.

If I viewed lynching (or blatantly lying) favorably, I would be agreeing with you. You're the one who want's to kill the black guy.

Lying about it now doesn't change anything.
You compared self defense to lynching. That's disturbing, but expected from a social conservative who doesn't think lynching a black person is that big of a deal.
Zimmerman?

So...you believe anyone kissing in public deserves a beat down....interesting. And yes...of course...you are a RWr.

Not anyone, just faggots. I don't think they necessarily deserve a beat down, but they shouldn't be surprised if they do when flaunting their abhorrent behavior in public.

Forum List

Back