Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

If someone pukes in a restaurant it causes an innate reaction of disgust and harms the appetites of normal people there to eat. If someone intentionally pukes in a restaurant and causes that innate reaction of disgust they should be reprimanded for being so rude.
Homosexual behavior elicits the same innate reaction of nausea in many if not most normal people.
So before you homofascists go on your homo so-called rights tirade again, go read a primer on common courtesy first.
Assaulting someone in public for no reason is not "common courtesy"
It seems to be for RWrs and Drumpfettes.
Rude.
No one was beaten for being homo. They were assaulted for rude behavior.
Stop being rude and apply a little intellect.
What was the rude behavior? You seem to think that just being gay is to be rude. That's quite a neaderthal stance to take.
Doing the homosex thing is public is rude. Being homo was not attacked. Acting on it in public was. Stop endorsing rudeness.

I think the clear 'rudeness' is physically attacking someone.

What is wrong with you fascists that you think you have the right to attack or shoot people for kissing each other?

You strongly implied it when, responding to a post about minorities needing to arm themselves, you say you agree and bring up gays and women. ;)

Also, if the smiley didn't make it clear, I was being silly. :p
Ah..."strongly implied"? No. I did not. I simply repeated what I've been saying for over a year. You are free to search my posts for that.

"Strongly implied".....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow, really?

OK. Someone says minority groups should arm themselves. You reply to that with, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry.". You don't see how that appears to be calling women (and gays) minority groups? Really?

You could just say, "Oops, yeah, didn't mean to include women as a minority group, poor word choice.". Or even just, "Oops! :)" Is it so bad to see your post looked a little silly in context?

Way to suck the life out of what was supposed to be just a tongue in cheek comment. :(
Nope...I don't see it at all. If I had said....minorities SUCH AS gays and women....you'd have a point.

But I didn't, did I?

You said, "both gays and women need to buy guns".
Yes I did. Now...show me where I said the word "minorities such as".

Didn't say that you did. I was hoping to make a point about context, which you seem to think is unimportant. :p

You strongly implied it when, responding to a post about minorities needing to arm themselves, you say you agree and bring up gays and women. ;)

Also, if the smiley didn't make it clear, I was being silly. :p
Ah..."strongly implied"? No. I did not. I simply repeated what I've been saying for over a year. You are free to search my posts for that.

Wow, really?

OK. Someone says minority groups should arm themselves. You reply to that with, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry.". You don't see how that appears to be calling women (and gays) minority groups? Really?

You could just say, "Oops, yeah, didn't mean to include women as a minority group, poor word choice.". Or even just, "Oops! :)" Is it so bad to see your post looked a little silly in context?

Way to suck the life out of what was supposed to be just a tongue in cheek comment. :(
Nope...I don't see it at all. If I had said....minorities SUCH AS gays and women....you'd have a point.

But I didn't, did I?

You don't see it at all? If someone said, "I love fruit!" and I responded by saying, "I agree....apples and potatoes are delicious.", you wouldn't think I was mistakenly considering potatoes a fruit? The agreement and the subsequent examples are unrelated?
That is not an apt analogy. No wonder you are having trouble.

How is it not? You responded to a post that said minorities should arm themselves by saying you agree...gays and women need to buy guns. Put another way, you agree....a minority group and a non-minority group need to buy guns. In my analogy, someone says they like fruit, the response is that I agree.....I like a fruit and a non-fruit.

Seems quite apt to me. Care to explain why it is not?

If someone pukes in a restaurant it causes an innate reaction of disgust and harms the appetites of normal people there to eat. If someone intentionally pukes in a restaurant and causes that innate reaction of disgust they should be reprimanded for being so rude.
Homosexual behavior elicits the same innate reaction of nausea in many if not most normal people.
So before you homofascists go on your homo so-called rights tirade again, go read a primer on common courtesy first.
Rude.
What was the rude behavior? You seem to think that just being gay is to be rude. That's quite a neaderthal stance to take.
Doing the homosex thing is public is rude. Being homo was not attacked. Acting on it in public was. Stop endorsing rudeness.
They were kissing. Do you think heteros kissing in public is rude and deserves a beating also?

So does obese people....even more so. When are you planning on restricted their civil rights based on the religious condemnation of gluttony?
Being obese is not a specific rude behavior. You're rationalizing.
Being gay is not a specific rude behavior neither. You're irrational.
No one said it was. Acting on homo-ness in public is rude.
Why? Do you think acting on hetero-ness in public is rude and should be answered with a beating?
Hetero affection in public is rude, too. But it doesn't cause the innate reaction of nausea that homo affection does. This is about nature that you homo bigots refuse to acknowledge and once again pretend to be above.
So you think that heteros kissing in public deserves a beating as well.....you must be continuously disappointed at the lack of fist-a-cuffs.

Wow, really?

But I didn't, did I?

You don't see it at all? If someone said, "I love fruit!" and I responded by saying, "I agree....apples and potatoes are delicious.", you wouldn't think I was mistakenly considering potatoes a fruit? The agreement and the subsequent examples are unrelated?
That is not an apt analogy. No wonder you are having trouble.

How is it not? You responded to a post that said minorities should arm themselves by saying you agree...gays and women need to buy guns. Put another way, you agree....a minority group and a non-minority group need to buy guns. In my analogy, someone says they like fruit, the response is that I agree.....I like a fruit and a non-fruit.

Seems quite apt to me. Care to explain why it is not?
I agree that gays and women need to buy and know how to use guns. Where in any of my posts have I claimed that women are a minority? Point out that post please.....or else invest in a reading comprehension course.

Rude.
They were kissing. Do you think heteros kissing in public is rude and deserves a beating also?
If there is no tongue....yes...

Members of minority groups in this country need to start arming up.
I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry. That would solve a few problems with the closeted bullies like the OP.
So does obese people....even more so. When are you planning on restricted their civil rights based on the religious condemnation of gluttony?
Slobbering on your lover in the line of a fast food joint is, however.

I think that everybody who engages in that behavior should get the shit kicked out of them.

I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry. That would solve a few problems with the closeted bullies like the OP.

I think that everybody who engages in that behavior should get the shit kicked out of them.
Easily said by someone that this would never happen to.

And of course that anyone who tries to do that should be shot by all of the gun carrying patrons of the restaurant.

Who else do you think deserves to be assaulted?

Women in short skirts?
Blacks who wear their pants too low?
Mexican's whose English isn't good enough?
People who pay with checks at the register?

If two guys are kissing in a restaurant and you don't want to look, close your eyes. If they are kissing in your house, tell them to leave.

What a waste of time.
I'd rather be productive and beat the fucking snot out of them

We all know that Polock longs for the day when he could gather 5 or 6 brave buddies and go find a gay man out all by himself to bravely beat up.

"PC" to Polock means he might get arrested for gay bashing.

Why did he have to kiss a dude in front of normal people? Can't they do that in the privacy of their home? Kind of like you people wanting Christians to pray in the privacy of our home?

Last edited:
Why did he have to kiss a dude in front of normal people. Can't they do they in the privacy of their home? Kind of like you people wanting Christians to pray in the privacy of our home?
So if I see a Christian praying in public and whoop their ass, you'll defend me?

Why did he have to kiss a dude in front of normal people. Can't they do they in the privacy of their home? Kind of like you people wanting Christians to pray in the privacy of our home?
So if I see a Christian praying in public and whoop their ass, you'll defend me?

You are not whooping anyone's ass, you fat, deranged fuck

Forum List

Back