Gay-Boy Beaten After Kissing Boyfriend in Burger King

If two guys are kissing in a restaurant and you don't want to look, close your eyes. If they are kissing in your house, tell them to leave.

Members of minority groups in this country need to start arming up.
I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry. That would solve a few problems with the closeted bullies like the OP.
Why? The queers still can't shoot straight.
We shoot gayly forward....fabulously accurate.....
So you are one of those gays?
I am. "One of those gays" Duh Duh Dummmmmm!

I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry. That would solve a few problems with the closeted bullies like the OP.
Cool with me. I'm down with everything.

Cool with me. I'm down with everything.
*chuckle* You said "down".

Shit, I've got a buddy who is gay and is an incredible shot. One of the ranges we shoot at has a 5 inch metal plate set 100 yards back and up a ridge. A group of us were practicing CAS stuff, and I hit it with my Winchester 30-30. A good, but not amazing shot. This bastard draws his Uberti .45 long Colt, and nails it. 100 yards, with a .45 revolver. THAT was an amazing shot. I have a Vaquero, technically a better weapon than the Uberti, but I couldn't get close at that range.

Standard Disclaimer: A .45 Long Colt is basically the same cartridge as a .44 Magnum. It is not a .45 ACP

You compared self defense to lynching. That's disturbing, but expected from a social conservative who doesn't think lynching a black person is that big of a deal.

I compared your desire to kill a black guy to the historical desire of your shameful party to kill black guys.

It's how you demoscum hang (others)
No you compared lynching a black person to self defense. So what you social conservatives used to do to black people you hated was "self defense" according to your logic. That's disgusting.

Wait....women are a 'minority group'? :p
I did not say that, did I?

You strongly implied it when, responding to a post about minorities needing to arm themselves, you say you agree and bring up gays and women. ;)

Also, if the smiley didn't make it clear, I was being silly. :p
Ah..."strongly implied"? No. I did not. I simply repeated what I've been saying for over a year. You are free to search my posts for that.

"Strongly implied".....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow, really?

OK. Someone says minority groups should arm themselves. You reply to that with, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry.". You don't see how that appears to be calling women (and gays) minority groups? Really?

You could just say, "Oops, yeah, didn't mean to include women as a minority group, poor word choice.". Or even just, "Oops! :)" Is it so bad to see your post looked a little silly in context?

Way to suck the life out of what was supposed to be just a tongue in cheek comment. :(

You strongly implied it when, responding to a post about minorities needing to arm themselves, you say you agree and bring up gays and women. ;)

Ah..."strongly implied"? No. I did not. I simply repeated what I've been saying for over a year. You are free to search my posts for that.

Wow, really?

OK. Someone says minority groups should arm themselves. You reply to that with, "I agree....both gays and women need to buy guns, get their open or concealed carry.". You don't see how that appears to be calling women (and gays) minority groups? Really?

You could just say, "Oops, yeah, didn't mean to include women as a minority group, poor word choice.". Or even just, "Oops! :)" Is it so bad to see your post looked a little silly in context?

Way to suck the life out of what was supposed to be just a tongue in cheek comment. :(
Nope...I don't see it at all. If I had said....minorities SUCH AS gays and women....you'd have a point.

But I didn't, did I?

Wow, really?

Nope...I don't see it at all. If I had said....minorities SUCH AS gays and women....you'd have a point.

But I didn't, did I?

You don't see it at all? If someone said, "I love fruit!" and I responded by saying, "I agree....apples and potatoes are delicious.", you wouldn't think I was mistakenly considering potatoes a fruit? The agreement and the subsequent examples are unrelated?

Forum List

Back