Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering all of the imbeciles who make stupid comments about gays and say idiotic things like that gays "target children," it's good to have studies that debunk these dumb accusations.
Gays wanting a child aren't targeting and actively seeking children? How do they get them then, the stork? Might ought to think about your dumb comments before posting.

Homosexuals always need to lie to justify their behavior.
Really? What are they lying about?
Fake studies for starters. It’s bullshit and you know it.
Prove it or shut the fuck up
I could tell you water is wet, but if it doesn’t fit your agenda you’d deny it.
You even think humans can change sex on a whim.

The subject is parenting by gay men. Is it really possible that you can't muster enough functioning brain cell to make an intelligent and relative comment on the subject without speculating on what I believe and trying to derail the thread with a reference to transsexuality?
Why are you having a hard time understanding why I think kids should have a mother and father in their life while growing up?

I am not having a hard time with anything . What your uneducated, ignorant brain thinks is irrelevant. What matters is the mountain of psycho-social data that says that you are wrong. I would post some but I'm not going to waist my time trying to educate someone who is uneducable. If you think that you can make a case for your position, then lets see it.

They started out with a predetermined outcome. No surprise there.
And you know that how exactly?
Do you think there was any way in the universe that they would come out with a statement that gay dads aren't superior dads?
No.
Is that supposed to be an answer? What evidence do you have that the study was biased in any way? It is just the latest in a long line of studies on same sex parenting.
You dont accept evidence.
That's a pathetic cop out. Try me

Post your evidence that refutes my post , Bubba!!
Right at the start.
“Researchers concluded that gay fathers "don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers" making them "highly involved in their children's lives."

Yeah. No normal father is highly active in their child’s life.
Homosexuals always need to lie.
That is not what was said.YOU are the liar

Prove it or shut the fuck up
I could tell you water is wet, but if it doesn’t fit your agenda you’d deny it.
You even think humans can change sex on a whim.

The subject is parenting by gay men. Is it really possible that you can't muster enough functioning brain cell to make an intelligent and relative comment on the subject without speculating on what I believe and trying to derail the thread with a reference to transsexuality?
Why are you having a hard time understanding why I think kids should have a mother and father in their life while growing up?

I am not having a hard time with anything . What your uneducated, ignorant brain thinks is irrelevant. What matters is the mountain of psycho-social data that says that you are wrong. I would post some but I'm not going to waist my time trying to educate someone who is uneducable. If you think that you can make a case for your position, then lets see it.
Is your dad a faggot?

Thank you for confirming that you can't back up your moronic claims

Considering all of the imbeciles who make stupid comments about gays and say idiotic things like that gays "target children," it's good to have studies that debunk these dumb accusations.
Gays wanting a child aren't targeting and actively seeking children? How do they get them then, the stork? Might ought to think about your dumb comments before posting.
Good god! The pathetic stupidity is unending!

Post your evidence that refutes my post , Bubba!!
Right at the start.
“Researchers concluded that gay fathers "don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers" making them "highly involved in their children's lives."

Yeah. No normal father is highly active in their child’s life.
Homosexuals always need to lie.
That is not what was said.YOU are the liar
Of course you need to move the goal posts. You said name one flaw and I did. Your study is full of shit.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
Too bad 99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man

Do you think there was any way in the universe that they would come out with a statement that gay dads aren't superior dads?
No.
Is that supposed to be an answer? What evidence do you have that the study was biased in any way? It is just the latest in a long line of studies on same sex parenting.
Try you? Lol, not one of you freaks accept anything that disagrees with you in anyway.

What the hell does that mean?

My goodness, PP. Are you angry? You gotta control that, brother. Can't just snap on everyone. Especially if you're gonna be raising kids. Sheesh.

Can't let yourself be driven by emotion. Especially angry, combative emotion. It doesn't stimulate a healthy environment in the home.

Shit, you're gonna have the poor kid afraid to tell you he doesn't like your macaroonies n cheese. And now he's never gonna learn the value of expressing himself and being honest.

But dad...I dunnalike your macaroonies n cheese.

What the hell's that supposed to mean!?!? :mad:

Eventually, the poor kid'll be afraid to ask why he has to wear a dress.

Ya big ol bully.

I'm neither angry or emotional. I am however amazed at the level of stupidity and bigotry being expressed here- although I should be-since I've been around here for a while. I post these things trying to stimulate a rational and objective discussion of the issue-trying to educate people and all that I get is bizarre and inane equine excrement from posters who have not intention of engaging in a rational and factual discussion. If I seem combative, that is why.
C'mon man..this sort of post is like chumming the sharks..here at USMB! Anything positive about gay parenting is going to drive the idiots into a frenzy. Gay parenting srikes to the core of what they fear most about the coming world..where Gay parents, Straight parents...are irrelevant..and bigots like themselves are the ones denigrated and relegated to the fringes of society.
LOL@rational and objective discussion! How long have you posted here??
Civility is a very fine line. Human history proves that.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
Too bad 99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man

Holy shit!! Where the fuck do you get that tripe from !!?? That is one of the more idiotic things that I have heard lately . Do you always just blurt out what the voices in your head are telling you? Do you ever actually think??

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

you have link to back up that wild claim..newbie?

No.
Try you? Lol, not one of you freaks accept anything that disagrees with you in anyway.

I'll accept your concession and admission that you are full of shit on the topic

What the hell does that mean?

My goodness, PP. Are you angry? You gotta control that, brother. Can't just snap on everyone. Especially if you're gonna be raising kids. Sheesh.

Can't let yourself be driven by emotion. Especially angry, combative emotion. It doesn't stimulate a healthy environment in the home.

Shit, you're gonna have the poor kid afraid to tell you he doesn't like your macaroonies n cheese. And now he's never gonna learn the value of expressing himself and being honest.

But dad...I dunnalike your macaroonies n cheese.

What the hell's that supposed to mean!?!? :mad:

Eventually, the poor kid'll be afraid to ask why he has to wear a dress.

Ya big ol bully.

I'm neither angry or emotional. I am however amazed at the level of stupidity and bigotry being expressed here- although I should be-since I've been around here for a while. I post these things trying to stimulate a rational and objective discussion of the issue-trying to educate people and all that I get is bizarre and inane equine excrement from posters who have not intention of engaging in a rational and factual discussion. If I seem combative, that is why.
C'mon man..this sort of post is like chumming the sharks..here at USMB! Anything positive about gay parenting is going to drive the idiots into a frenzy. Gay parenting srikes to the core of what they fear most about the coming world..where Gay parents, Straight parents...are irrelevant..and bigots like themselves are the ones denigrated and relegated to the fringes of society.
LOL@rational and objective discussion! How long have you posted here??
Civility is a very fine line. Human history proves that.
fine to the point of being non-existent here..reading this forum proves that...LOL!

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Holy shit!! Where the fuck do you get that tripe from !!?? That is one of the more idiotic things that I have heard lately . Do you always just blurt out what the voices in your head are telling you? Do you ever actually think??
Are you claiming that everyone in the gay bar is married and has an adopted child?

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child.

Math works

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math does not need a link

Are you claiming that everyone in the gay bar is married and has an adopted child?

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child. So I was wrong as 99.13 percent of all gays do not have a child

Play on

Math works

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math does not need a link

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child.

Math works
Indeed it does..indeed it does...but you claimed..that 99.9% of all gay men who married did not want a child..because they were gay. That has nothing to do with math..and you cannot know just what these gay men desired out of being married ....or that the decision to have..or not to have... a child somehow played into their decision to be married.

You made a sweeping assumption that you have no way of backing up..and thought that some fancy footwork with the calculator would save you...ROTFLMAO!

Also..the current number of Gay men with children has absolutely nothing to do with the unknown number of gay men who may want kids..since you have no way of knowing that figure.

If you are truly new here..know that you have to bring up your game..if you are someone's sock..nice try!

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

What the fuck are you talking about? None of that makes any sence. Where are you getting those numbers from ? And even if true, how the fuck does it support your moronic statement that "99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back