Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

acludem

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2003
Missouri
Well folks, Massachussetts is marrying gay couples as of about 15 minutes ago. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to step in and grant a stay. Gay marriage is now legal in Massachussets, and thus far the world hasn't come to an end. Congratulations to these couples, I wish them all the best.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4991967/

acludem

GOD BLESS AMERICA! Abnormality is celebrated. Just another sign that we are on the road to ruin.

Hey I want the right to take a big dump in the middle of the street whenever I get the notion, think I can convince somebody in Massachusets to sponsor a bill?

Oh and i just have to say thank you. Thanks for pushing one of the few issues that will take the news off the prisoner scandal and reignite the Conservative base. Looks like Bush's next four years will be certain.

Originally posted by OCA
GOD BLESS AMERICA! Abnormality is celebrated. Just another sign that we are on the road to ruin.

Hey I want the right to take a big dump in the middle of the street whenever I get the notion, think I can convince somebody in Massachusets to sponsor a bill?

Maybe not in Mass. but youd already have the right in San Fran.

Massachussetts will show people that gay marriage is no threat to the sanctity of marriage. Soon people will forget why they were opposed to gay marriage. Just as people have forgotten why they were opposed to interracial marriage (well most people anyway). We, here in Missouri, will have a ban on gay marriage amendment on our ballot in November, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Today is a great day for equality in the Commonwealth of Massachussetts and in the United States.

acludem

So, if you know any gay couples planning on getting married in Massachussetts, be sure to get them a nice wedding gift. And wish them well, it's the civilised thing to do.

Originally posted by OCA

God knows (which one I leave up to you) you're full of it. :teeth:

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
So, if you know any gay couples planning on getting married in Massachussetts, be sure to get them a nice wedding gift. And wish them well, it's the civilised thing to do.

Civilized? I doubt it. Abnormal and against nature.... YES.

The same lefties that bitch about the "right" ruining nature, is now taking the first steps to ensure they do a more thorough job than we ever could have...

Originally posted by acludem
Well folks, Massachussetts is marrying gay couples as of about 15 minutes ago. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to step in and grant a stay. Gay marriage is now legal in Massachussets, and thus far the world hasn't come to an end. Congratulations to these couples, I wish them all the best.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4991967/

acludem

Good. Finally. I wish the happy couples wall the joy in the world. May whatever they may believe in give them peace and happiness. The gay couples, married to each other or not, will make no difference to the marriage I have with my wife. To this day, I will never understand the reasons why people would be opposed to gay marriages unless they were insecure in their own lives and commitments. Anyway, congratulations to the people of Massachusetts.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Civilized? I doubt it. Abnormal and against nature.... YES.

The same lefties that bitch about the "right" ruining nature, is now taking the first steps to ensure they do a more thorough job than we ever could have...

These are also the same peope who have been preaching this sexual pervsion crap for years and are shocked and upset when some soldiers in Iraq follow have listened.

Well.... next someone will want to marry their brother or sister. Or maybe somebody will want to marry their pet! Hell, why stop with queers, maybe some parent will want to marry their daughter or son!

If the word "marriage" can be construed any way that suits whoever it is that pushes their agenda, even if it's perverted and against nature, lets go all the way with it then. Why stop now?

BROTHERS, SISTERS, PARENTS, PETS, hell I think I want to marry a PLANET!

This unholy union between same sexes is another straw that will sooner or later break the back of America. We're just a little further down the moral toilet.

Originally posted by Big D
Now on to a much more important homosexual agenda:

http://www.bway.net/nambla.org/

And that will be next. Old men wanting to marry little boys, (micheal jackson), and old women wanting to marry little girls. And I mean "LITTLE". Like 10 or 12 years old.

Why not? It's no more perverted than two men or two women marrying. It's just another twist on the same old story. "Liberals and their push to undo anything holy".

Any marriage other than that between a MAN and a WOMAN is SPITTING in the Lord's face. But then, I don't see many "religous" queers. "Religon" stands in the way of them and their unholy, perverted, if it feels good do it, Satan driven ways.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
These are also the same peope who have been preaching this sexual pervsion crap for years and are shocked and upset when some soldiers in Iraq follow have listened.

I don't recall that I've ever advocated perversion. Allowing two people of the same gender to have a loving and committed relationship which entails all of the benefits, priviledges and responsibilities that we straight folks enjoy in our marriages is something I have advocated though.

Face it, there is no rational justification for barring the state of marriage from same gender couples...none.

As to Abu Ghraib...That is a perversion of the first order where violence and coercion were used aginst prisoners, most of whom, by ICRC estimates are innocent. There is no moral equivalency, and for you to imply that there is suggetsts a certain level of depravity on your part.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
And that will be next. Old men wanting to marry little boys, (micheal jackson), and old women wanting to marry little girls. And I mean "LITTLE". Like 10 or 12 years old.

Why not? It's no more perverted than two men or two women marrying. It's just another twist on the same old story. "Liberals and their push to undo anything holy".

Any marriage other than that between a MAN and a WOMAN is SPITTING in the Lord's face. But then, I don't see many "religous" queers. "Religon" stands in the way of them and their unholy, perverted, if it feels good do it, Satan driven ways.

Sorry, but that argument is nothing more than a straw man, and it will not come to pass.

As to religion, where I grew up, it was commonly held that the louder one spoke of their own piety and the sins of others, the greater were their owns sins which they were trying to conceal. You, obviously, have a good many sins to conceal.

I don't recall that I've ever advocated perversion. Allowing two people of the same gender to have a loving and committed relationship which entails all of the benefits, priviledges and responsibilities that we straight folks enjoy in our marriages is something I have advocated though.

Face it, there is no rational justification for barring the state of marriage from same gender couples...none.

As to Abu Ghraib...That is a perversion of the first order where violence and coercion were used aginst prisoners, most of whom, by ICRC estimates are innocent. There is no moral equivalency, and for you to imply that there is suggetsts a certain level of depravity on your part.

You can try to call it whatever "nice" thing you want. doesnt change that it is perversion. Nor does it change the fact that the state is not God and cannot give gay couples the same benefits privelages and responsibilities of marriage. They will never be able to create life.

Sorry, but that argument is nothing more than a straw man, and it will not come to pass.

As to religion, where I grew up, it was commonly held that the louder one spoke of their own piety and the sins of others, the greater were their owns sins which they were trying to conceal. You, obviously, have a good many sins to conceal.

Either that or you are the one trying to justify your sins though your self righteous attitude. After all you are following the example you claim to have grown up with. The rest of us grew up in normal community where you dont redefine words or try to claim bad actions are good regardless of your own personal faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back