Gay marriage ruling seen by Polygamists as opening door

You haven't seen anything yet. The peds will come, and every other sub human form of miserable shit that mistakes itself for a human being. It will be freak flag Friday every day of the week.

Look at Europe for your hope and change.

You haven't seen anything yet. The peds will come, and every other sub human form of miserable shit that mistakes itself for a human being. It will be freak flag Friday every day of the week.

Why do you want to control other people?
Who knew and predicted this, oh yeah intelligent people, which rules out liberals

So what? Its not a big deal...people need to release their inner mini dictator and just relax.

After all, polygamy is the next logical lifestyle to embrace. Love is love, right?

In every state in the union there are age requirements for marriage. In every state there is a requirement that you not be married to someone else. In every state the law requires that the marriage is consensual - that means you have to be of sound mind and judgement - and of legal contractual age.

I fail to see why anyone would be worried that polygamists and pedophiles are going to suddenly manage to marry legally.

In 37 states its illegal to marry someone of the same sex...things are changing and rightfully so...NO ONE should have the right to tell someone of appropriate age who they can or can't marry.

In every state in the union there are age requirements for marriage. In every state there is a requirement that you not be married to someone else. In every state the law requires that the marriage is consensual - that means you have to be of sound mind and judgement - and of legal contractual age.

I fail to see why anyone would be worried that polygamists and pedophiles are going to suddenly manage to marry legally.

There is no discrimination against polygamy or those who want to be polygamists. Polygamy is illegal for everyone, so there is no discrimination. Pedophiles marrying or legally having a sexual relationship with a minor is not possible legally because a minor cannot give consent. The arguments some are making that allowing gay marriage will lead to all sorts of horrors are just stupid and being spewed by a bunch of homophobic whiners.

In 37 states its illegal to marry someone of the same sex...things are changing and rightfully so...NO ONE should have the right to tell someone of appropriate age who they can or can't marry.

And no one who adheres to or promotes traditional family values and mores should be labeled homophobic.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

And no one who adheres to or promotes traditional family values and mores should be labeled homophobic.

There is nothing at all wrong with promoting traditional family values in a positive manner. The problem comes about with those who use traditional family values as a way to bash the LGBT community.

They should when their "traditional values" includes bashing a loving couple who wants to marry. Straight couples have made a mockery out of marriage with the sky high divorce rate in this country anyways...Maybe not homophobic how about ignorant? Little dictators? They can throw fits all they want gay marriage is coming whether they like it or not,people are best off just going about their lives as they see fit because the world is not going to end when gay folks are allowed to marry,the mockery of marriage is done and over with,with the sky high divorce rate here.

Why do you want to control other people?
Who knew and predicted this, oh yeah intelligent people, which rules out liberals

So what? Its not a big deal...people need to release their inner mini dictator and just relax.

I do not wish to control anyone. Queers can do as they like and I will continue to not like them. It's not hate. I feel sorry for them actually.

What I will not condone is the intentional persecution of Christian people because they cannot accept queers let alone allow their ministers to marry them.

The marriage of fags is an act against nature. I will never support it but as a moral human being you won't find me beating them up.

A time is coming that Christians, like the Jews, are going to wear their own flair if this madness continues.

How many faggot rapes transpired in the military last year? Look that up and try not to vomit.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

There is nothing at all wrong with promoting traditional family values in a positive manner. The problem comes about with those who use traditional family values as a way to bash the LGBT community.

...as the LGBT community is prone to bashing perfectly honest and innocuous straights.

I adore my gay friends, my gay cousins, my gay niece.

But as my sister said just last night... if this is what they want - then have at it. Many will pay the same price as heteros. Marriage can be an institution from hell. And it will be for them as well.

About 10 years ago in every state in the Union it was a requirement that the parties be different genders.

Today that's not the same. Clearly if you don't see why anyone would be concerned about polygamists managing to marry legally, then you've had your head shoved up your ass for the past decade.

Maybe "worried" is the wrong word.

Forum List

Back