Gay Rape, Masked Men and Sheep in Restaurants

Global Elitists own the media. Their agenda is to flood Europe with Jihadist scum to eradicate Western Culture and white nations. Naturally, they have a news black out in reporting the truth.

One Month of Islam and Multiculturalism in Sweden: January 2016

Notice how the American media ignores news like this? And, many of these refugees in less tolerant countries are returning home because they're not getting their promised freebies like in Sweden. A shame to see a nation destroying itself like this.

Read the story @ Gay Rape, Masked Men and Sheep in Restaurants

....…but it is possible to read more news to the contrary.

For example:
"Syrian refugees speed into top jobs in Sweden. Sweden has welcomed record numbers of Syrian refugees and a growing group of those fleeing war are taking fast-tracks to jobs, bucking unemployment trends....
....All of that has often made it difficult for immigrants to integrate.

But that picture looks set to change, as Syrian refugees come with much higher qualifications.

"Ever since the Syrian situation started we've seen the education level of people in introduction (programmes) continually rising," said Johan Nylander, head of refugee integration at the Swedish Public Employment Service...." Source: Syrian refugees speed into top jobs in Sweden

Furthermore, I have experience. When they marched through Hungary, I met them face to face every day.
Furthermore, I listened reportage with they to more than a hundred, because THEY SPEAK ENGLIS. Hungarian journalists and TVs make this is. ( My personal note: I never understood why the German-speaking countries they go?)

That's how most months look like nowadays... I wish american media would report more what is happening here.
I check the news daily, every day there has been something horrible occuring.

I don't look forward to the summer 2016... this year will break the record of sexual assaults and crimes overall.

May I ask you americans, how many crimes happens every day in the US? Just for comparison.

That's how most months look like nowadays... I wish american media would report more what is happening here.

I don't look forward to the summer 2016... this year will break the record of sexual assaults and crimes overall.

May I ask you americans, how many crimes happens every day in the US? Just for comparison.

Here are come crime statistics from Oct 2015 @ FBI's Violent Crime Statistics For Every City In America

The difference between here and in Europe at the moment is that it is a known fact that Muslim "refugees" are behind the recent spike in sexual crimes.

Here are come crime statistics from Oct 2015 @ FBI's Violent Crime Statistics For Every City In America

The difference between here and in Europe at the moment is that it is a known fact that Muslim "refugees" are behind the recent spike in sexual crimes.
You are so full of shit.Quoting the gatestone institute as a reliable source.
Crime dropped in Sweden last year.
In 2015, as Sweden took in a record 163,000 asylum seekers, the number of reported rapes in the Nordic nation actually dropped by 12 percent compared to the previous year, according to figures released by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) in January. Meanwhile petty thefts dipped by two percent.

Notice how the American media ignores news like this? And, many of these refugees in less tolerant countries are returning home because they're not getting their promised freebies like in Sweden. A shame to see a nation destroying itself like this.

--LOL

good for them

In 2015, as Sweden took in a record 163,000 asylum seekers, the number of reported rapes in the Nordic nation actually dropped by 12 percent compared to the previous year, according to figures released by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå) in January. Meanwhile petty thefts dipped by two percent.

Hmmmmm. Reported Rapes?

Is that because if they report it then they get raped again? Or is this just because they have finally got it that they must wear the burka from now on?

What you need is a 2nd amendment.

Is that because if they report it then they get raped again? Or is this just because they have finally got it that they must wear the burka from now on?
No, it is because the number of rapes has declined.

Also, the moon is now green cheese.

For example:
"Syrian refugees speed into top jobs in Sweden. Sweden has welcomed record numbers of Syrian refugees and a growing group of those fleeing war are taking fast-tracks to jobs, bucking unemployment trends....

But that picture looks set to change, as Syrian refugees come with much higher qualifications.

"Ever since the Syrian situation started we've seen the education level of people in introduction (programmes) continually rising," said Johan Nylander, head of refugee integration at the Swedish Public Employment Service...." Source: Syrian refugees speed into top jobs in Sweden

Furthermore, I have experience. When they marched through Hungary, I met them face to face every day.
Furthermore, I listened reportage with they to more than a hundred, because THEY SPEAK ENGLIS. Hungarian journalists and TVs make this is. ( My personal note: I never understood why the German-speaking countries they go?)

Don't you already have enough Romani Gypsies in Hungary? I thought Hungary has even given half of itself to Romania a few decades ago. So the Syrians think logical, and decide that they have more space in Germany. This may explain why they continue to German speaking countries.

If you actually take the time to read the article in the OP you can see that it is overblown propaganda.

In short during January there have been 1 murder, 2 alleged rapes and 2 alleged indecent assaults.Four people have been arrested but none have been convicted.

It isnt great but neither is it a sign of a country that is cracking up. Lets hope that the guilty are caught and sent down.

I realise that this will upset you but Sweden is safer than the US.

If you actually take the time to read the article in the OP you can see that it is overblown propaganda.

In short during January there have been 1 murder, 2 alleged rapes and 2 alleged indecent assaults.Four people have been arrested but none have been convicted.

It isnt great but neither is it a sign of a country that is cracking up. Lets hope that the guilty are caught and sent down.

I realise that this will upset you but Sweden is safer than the US.
But we need to consider the more broader assaults that these immigrants inflict on women. For example here in France, girls got attacked by Muslim women for sun bathing half naked in the city square. Why should we allow that even one attack brings such basic freedom into question? This is the deeper problem with Muslim immigration. Europeans should accept only Christian Syrians, and deport the Muslims back to Arabia. The very thought of limiting existing western freedoms should be banished in this way.

For example:

Furthermore, I listened reportage with they to more than a hundred, because THEY SPEAK ENGLIS. Hungarian journalists and TVs make this is. ( My personal note: I never
understood why the German-speaking countries they go?)

Don't you already have enough Romani Gypsies in Hungary? I thought Hungary has even given half of itself to Romania a few decades ago. So the Syrians think logical, and decide that they have more space in Germany. This may explain why they continue to German speaking countries.

I am a supporter of globalization, but that's another topic.

I read it, Sweden’s Rape law Culture very extreme (pointlessly strict).

For example:
"...... he made to have sex with them without wearing condoms, and his subsequent reluctance to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases....

...The women went to the police together after they failed to persuade Assange to go to a doctor after separate sexual encounters with him in August, according to these people, who include former close associates of Assange who have since fallen out with him….

.... The next morning, however, the file was sent for review to a more senior prosecutor, who concluded there was insufficient evidence to support the rape accusation and canceled the arrest warrant. But the second prosecutor decided that the investigation should continue as a lesser accusation of "molestation" against Assange, Swedish officials said at the time....

...…a lawyer representing the Swedish government laid out for a British judge four specific charges of sexual misconduct, three related to Miss A and one related to Miss W. The word "rape" was not part of the charges but "unlawful coercion" and Assange's alleged reluctance to use condoms was.

Assange understood in August that Swedish authorities were seeking to question him about sexual misconduct charges, but the WikiLeaks founder left the country anyway, fearing a "media circus," according to someone who spoke with him at the time..."

Source: Special Report: STD fears sparked case against WikiLeaks boss | Reuters

For example:

Furthermore, I listened reportage with they to more than a hundred, because THEY SPEAK ENGLIS. Hungarian journalists and TVs make this is. ( My personal note: I never

For example:
"...... he made to have sex with them without wearing condoms, and his subsequent reluctance to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases....

...The women went to the police together after they failed to persuade Assange to go to a doctor after separate sexual encounters with him in August, according to these people, who include former close associates of Assange who have since fallen out with him….

.... The next morning, however, the file was sent for review to a more senior prosecutor, who concluded there was insufficient evidence to support the rape accusation and canceled the arrest warrant. But the second prosecutor decided that the investigation should continue as a lesser accusation of "molestation" against Assange, Swedish officials said at the time....

...…a lawyer representing the Swedish government laid out for a British judge four specific charges of sexual misconduct, three related to Miss A and one related to Miss W. The word "rape" was not part of the charges but "unlawful coercion" and Assange's alleged reluctance to use condoms was.

Assange understood in August that Swedish authorities were seeking to question him about sexual misconduct charges, but the WikiLeaks founder left the country anyway, fearing a "media circus," according to someone who spoke with him at the time..."

I think this is unrelated because this is about only discrediting Assange, for his uncovering of US government abuse.

For example:

For example:

I think this is unrelated because this is about only discrediting Assange, for his uncovering of US government abuse.

Possible this topic unrelated rape because this is about only discrediting the migrants?

For example:

For example:

Possible this topic unrelated rape because this is about only discrediting the migrants?

Discrediting Assange.

The migrants are a different story, those are mostly men aged 18-25, no women nor families with them, so if you are a woman aged 18-25, then you are bound to meet them. I mentioned in another thread, that if Germany's 80 million people have a 20 % 18-25 aged, then that 16 million has to compete with the new 1.6 million immigrants, a 10 % increase. If half of that 16 million are women, then pushing that extra 1.6 million men on those 8 million women is easily a quick road to rape.

Forum List

Back