🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay rights isn't a State's rights issue

It is NOT states rights issue.

It's a HUMAN rights issue.

Republicans almost to a man feel otherwise
i suppose it depends on the “right” you are talking about

with that said i think it’s disgusting that our president panders to china and iran…massive abusers of homosexuals

Calling gay rights a state's rights issue is like saying the first amendment is a state's rights issue. States should not be able to determine is they are going to give people free speech on a case by case basis. States should not be able to decide if they are going to give gay people equal rights on a case by case basis; states shouldn't be able to decide if they can purchase African slaves on a case by case basis.

That's what the 14th Amendment says anyway

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The Far Religious Right demands the right to publicly hate gays and teach their kids to hate gays in every aspect of life without repercussions.

Gays have the inalienable right to suffer from monkey-pox!!
It's just nature's way......:piss2:of telling you that something's wrong.

Gays have the inalienable right to suffer from monkey-pox!!
It's just nature's way......:piss2:of telling you that something's wrong.
it’s tragic that xiden has let this pandemic spread among the homosexual population.

clearly he doesn’t care

That's what the 14th Amendment says anyway

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
^^^This.

The Far Religious Right demands the right to publicly hate gays and teach their kids to hate gays in every aspect of life without repercussions.
Bullshit. The only ones that hate are the far left.

bahaha, yet it had to have several corrections to it.
The last Amendment passed in 1992, 20-years ago.
As polarized as the House and Senate and the States are, there is no way in hell any new amendments will pass in the foreseeable future, so the "corrections" look to be COMPLETE.

Are those "Human Rights" listed somewhere in the US Constitution? NO? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.
It's a HUMAN rights issue.
Republicans almost to a man feel otherwise

Yup.

I feel that fundies teach their kids to hate on LGBTQI+ people.

Like one day, by accident( i mostly multitask,like having more then one window open) and i thought i was talking to some people in a online game about a theory concerning finger length as indicating that someone is gay.

And i think i mistakenly put it in a chatbox for a charity i am with for special needs people(i have aspergers),and on that day later on, some dude called me telling me to never post that kind of pro gay stuff again, and the person sounded like a Karen who probably saw it.

I wonder if the Karen is on the board of directors of the charity or something.

Cause on the facebook page for the charity i didn't see a pride thing during june, but Hawaii special oympics i did see it on the hawaii special olympics facebook page during june.
Sounds like you’re just an idiot. A queer idiot looking for some random place to vent.

And Republicans can't wait to change that
How so, and before you get started government employees indoctrinating minor children isn't an existing right. Respond carefully because if you lie I will destroy your low IQ brain even more.

How so, and before you get started government employees indoctrinating minor children isn't an existing right. Respond carefully because if you lie I will destroy your low IQ brain even more.
LOL...destroy me huh?

Hey...bottom line is that you want to take rights away from gays.

Hell you already took abortion rights away from women and you obviously are gonna stop there

LOL...destroy me huh?

Hell you already took abortion rights away from women and you obviously are gonna stop there
There was never a right to an abortion. You don't understand what rights are. What rights do I want to take away from a gay person?

LOL...destroy me huh?

Wrong again as usual. The USSC did NOT outlaw abortion. Liberals lie like a rug.

Forum List

Back