🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

This is one confused mess after another.

The top of the post is the only thing that matters, really, as the rest of the madness flows from that fount.

You didn't define precisely what rights you were talking with regard to homosexuals. That's the whole point. See embolden text above. Note the parenthetical undefined. But you did link your query to PA Public Accommodation in an incoherent, albeit, inverse fashion with regard to both groups. Dude. You're not saying anything different than I. You're just imaging a difference.

Then you write this: "I said PA laws protect Christians from discrimination."

And that, confused one, is the essence of the debate. PA Public Accommodation DOES NOT protect Christians. It violates the hell out of them, as it allows homosexuals to trample all over them.

And why is that true? Because you will not allow for any exceptions regarding business transactions that would directly entangle Christians in your religious rituals. For crying out loud! That's all you need to do. Problem solved, as that would be as close to perfection as we could practically get. Public Accommodation isn't going anywhere. It's established case law in PA and at the federal level. Your suggestion that we abolish it rather than refine it is disingenuous bullshit! While that would be the perfect solution, it is not a politically attainable solution, once again, because you guys and nobody else but you guys oppose that, tooth and nail. Disingenuous bullshit piled atop disingenuous bullshit. You aren't fooling anybody.

We're not going to fight to abolish it. That's a no win. We're going shove it up your asses in civil disobedience as that is the only recourse that is left to us. Knock. Knock. Anybody home?

And you have been told over and over and over again why that is true. Only a sociopath or a retard would fail to
empathize with us or recognize the reality. Hence, your premise is false rendering the rest of your post moot, and you still refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Now read this link, as you guys don't believe or can't grasp what's coming; you're delusional: http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/liberal-quest-to-rehabilitate-christians-the-homofascist-rainbow-shirts-are-at-it-again/

The only "right" gays are currently denied is the right to civilly marry. I never claimed PA laws are a right, they are a FACT. (A fact that has withstood constitutional challenge.

If there is no political will to get rid of all of them, then STFU just because in some locations they protect gays from discrimination like the do Christians.

LOL you just sourced two FICTIONS books. LOL you may as well have cited Tom Sawyer.

:rofl:

My God

Those were not fiction books, they were testimonies written by defenders of slavery citing the bible as justification. Your continued denial of facts is amusing.

They were CLEARLY fictional stories. Both of them. What's next you tell us The Jungle Book is an accurate description of life in Africa? LOL
What was it about them that states they are fictional stories? Point out what part (perhaps a quote would be nice) that "clearly" shows them to be fiction?

Again for that much-needed reality check: Gay sexual behaviors and the cult promoting that lifestyle are in no way = to race.
Here's a reality check: Gay rights are identical to civil rights when it comes to equal protection of the laws. The burden is on those who would oppress them to prove a social harm would result if the minority group were given equal rights.

None of you bigots has ever been able to meet that burden of proof with respect to homosexuals or blacks.

I'm not a bigot , but I will gladly destroy the above post of yours.

I am for EQUAL rights for all,meaning I have the right to tell ANYONE to get the hell out of my business for ANY reason. In fact,I will go one better, I shouldn't even have to have or state a reason why I don't want to do business with someone. It is that simple.
This is called "moving the goal posts".

Nevertheless, you just claimed that gay rights were not equal to civil rights. After I booted that idiotic claim, you then made a statement which is equally applicable to gays and blacks! You want the right to boot ANYONE (which means blacks or homosexuals or anyone else you might hate) from your place of business! You made the IDENTICAL argument racists made over lunch counters. You just established the similarities between the struggle for gay rights and civil rights!

Well done! Thank you!:lol:

LOLWUT. I guarantee you that you won't find anywhere where I have commented on gay rights being dissimilar to civil rights. I've never done so. Perhaps you have me mixed up with another poster, or perhaps you're just naturally dishonest and paint everyone who disagrees with you at all into one group.

In fact Mr Dishonest, I have CLEARLY stated in THIS thread that I don't care if they marry.

They were CLEARLY fictional stories. Both of them. What's next you tell us The Jungle Book is an accurate description of life in Africa? LOL

They were testimonies written by folks, during the Civil War in biblical support of slavery.

You didn't read them did you?

Those bigots felt they were just as justified as you do.

Forgetting about your fictional stories for a moment. let us consider how bigoted I am.

I am FOR you having the right to marry and have stated such time and time again in this thread, that you are either too illiterate to understand it or too dishonest to admit it is not my fault.

I am only against being able to force people to do business with you, and that goes for any person

and they would be wrong. No where in the bible is enslaving a whole race ever justified as OK. Again, there are plenty of direct and explicit references to homosexual activity being unacceptable.

And the bigots of yesterday (and even today) felt the same about the MANY verses that supported slavery, segregation and anti miscegenation. They felt just as "right" in their positions.

No, the point is that there are intolerant Christians who do not get a pass because of the tolerant ones.

But you have no problem smearing the tolerant Christians because of the intolerant ones.
It's pretty obvious that not all Christians are the same...not all are tolerant, not all are intolerant. Just like some Christian churches perform gay marriages...and some do not.

Forgetting about your fictional stories for a moment. let us consider how bigoted I am.

I am FOR you having the right to marry and have stated such time and time again in this thread, that you are either too illiterate to understand it or too dishonest to admit it is not my fault.

I am only against being able to force people to do business with you, and that goes for any person

Good for you! You've called your congressman to get PA laws repealed at the Federal level, right?

No, the point is that there are intolerant Christians who do not get a pass because of the tolerant ones.

But you have no problem smearing the tolerant Christians because of the intolerant ones.
It's pretty obvious that not all Christians are the same...not all are tolerant, not all are intolerant. Just like some Christian churches perform gay marriages...and some do not.

Christian churches don't perform gay marriages

:eusawhistle:

They were testimonies written by folks, during the Civil War in biblical support of slavery.

Except they are not fiction. You saying they are, doesn't make them so.

You have the right to your own differenting opinion. You don't have the right to your own facts.

Good for you! You've called your congressman to get PA laws repealed at the Federal level, right?

Congressmen? Why so hateful towards women? Misogynist

Christian churches don't perform gay marriages

:eusawhistle:
Many do. And here's another difference between certain Christian churches. Those who perform gay marriages rarely, if ever, point fingers at those who do not perform gay marriages and state they are not Christian.

Those who do not perform gay marriages FREQUENTLY (like yourself) point their fingers at churches that perform gay marriages, accusing them of not being real Christians.

Congressmen? Why so hateful towards women? Misogynist
Who's your Congresswoman?

Except they are not fiction. You saying they are, doesn't make them so.

You have the right to your own differenting opinion. You don't have the right to your own facts.

This

"Mother do show me a slave as soon as the steamer gets near enough."

This request was made by a beautiful young lady, as she stood on the deck of a large steamer that was nearing the port of Savannah. It was her first trip South. The fulfillment of a promise of long standing, made to a dear uncle, that when her education was completed she would pay him a visit. He had left New England when quite young, and having married a Southern lady, seldom returned except on business, or to spend a few weeks with his aged parents.

In contemplating this visit there was but one thing that marred the anticipated pleasure of the mother and daughter, that was the idea of seeing the poor slave in chains, of listening to his groans of anguish, while they were powerless to free him from his bondage.

They had been led to regard as real, all the tales of woe, all the horrible tragedies, of which they had so often read in speeches, sermons, books or newspapers. They were sincere in believing slavery to be the "sum of all villanies;" and they had mutually agreed to give their influence to the cause of "human liberty, and equal rights," in other words, to abolitionism.

Fully expecting to see the negroes chained together and bearing heavy iron weights, the curiosity of Miss Nellie Norton was fully awake to catch the first glimpse of a slave.

The steamer having reached the wharf, the passengers came thronging to the shore, some after long absence eager to receive the affectionate greeting of their friends, some in search of pleasure, while others, with pallid cheeks and wasted forms, have come to seek new life and strength from the balmy breezes of a more Southern clime.

"And sure enough you've come, sister; welcome to our Southern soil and home. I am so happy to see you." Mrs. Norton threw her arms around the neck of her brother, and for a moment both shed tears of joy at meeting again after so long an absence. "And Nellie, dear Nellie, is this you! Surely this is not my little Nellie

is clearly a fictional piece LOL I mean CLEARLY

Yep I can you see now claiming that Mowgli from Jungle Book is an expert witness on living in the jungle LOL

This

This request was made by a beautiful young lady, as she stood on the deck of a large steamer that was nearing the port of Savannah. It was her first trip South. The fulfillment of a promise of long standing, made to a dear uncle, that when her education was completed she would pay him a visit. He had left New England when quite young, and having married a Southern lady, seldom returned except on business, or to spend a few weeks with his aged parents.

In contemplating this visit there was but one thing that marred the anticipated pleasure of the mother and daughter, that was the idea of seeing the poor slave in chains, of listening to his groans of anguish, while they were powerless to free him from his bondage.

They had been led to regard as real, all the tales of woe, all the horrible tragedies, of which they had so often read in speeches, sermons, books or newspapers. They were sincere in believing slavery to be the "sum of all villanies;" and they had mutually agreed to give their influence to the cause of "human liberty, and equal rights," in other words, to abolitionism.

Fully expecting to see the negroes chained together and bearing heavy iron weights, the curiosity of Miss Nellie Norton was fully awake to catch the first glimpse of a slave.

The steamer having reached the wharf, the passengers came thronging to the shore, some after long absence eager to receive the affectionate greeting of their friends, some in search of pleasure, while others, with pallid cheeks and wasted forms, have come to seek new life and strength from the balmy breezes of a more Southern clime.

"And sure enough you've come, sister; welcome to our Southern soil and home. I am so happy to see you." Mrs. Norton threw her arms around the neck of her brother, and for a moment both shed tears of joy at meeting again after so long an absence. "And Nellie, dear Nellie, is this you! Surely this is not my little Nellie

Yep I can you see now claiming that Mowgli from Jungle Book is an expert witness on living in the jungle LOL

Sorry but how does that make both testimonies to be works of fiction?

This

Sorry but how does that make both testimonies to be works of fiction?
He's dug himself a huge hole in denying the biblical support used for Southern slavery justification. Now he can't back down.

There are rednecks in the Deep South today who are more than happy to inform you of the bible verses which justified slavery.

There are people in the North that would gladly inform of of the economic justification for slavery. They are just as wrong about their arguments as the rednecks who think the Bible justifies it.

Forum List

Back