Gay student to Jerry Seinfeld...you can be funny...if you change your jokes...or else...

Seinfeld is not funny. Period.

I thought his observation of a parakeet looking at itself in the mirror was amusing....but I never thought he was very funny....Sam Kinison....he had some really funny humor.....and Eddie Murphy...his RAW performance was great.....even Bill Cosby...before he turned into bill clinton was really funny....Seinfeld....usually could make me smirk...occasionally....

Seinfeld was nothing without his sidekicks on his tv show. Now that he is on his own...he sucks even worse. He's the type of guy that needs sidekicks.

I wanna know "or else" what?

:rolleyes:

Well...from past experience...they will start disrupting his appearances.....try to get any venue hosting him to cancel on him....start throwing all manner of substances at him...pies, pixie dust.....and maybe even turn really violent.......

That is a start.....

Personally, I get a kick out of Chris Rock and Steve Harvey.

Actually, Steve Harvey is really good on The Family Feud....I always thought he looked kind of mean, but he is a really funny guy......chris rock....not so funny.....

Seinfeld and every other comedian needs to stay away from the college cry babies. A lot of risk, no reward.

The problem is...they have supported the very people who made these morons possible.......they supported all the liberal causes and politicians....and now they are afraid of their own creations.....
It reminds me of the story recently of leftist college professors afraid of being reported by their students. It's redolent of Nazi or Communist party expectations that the youth be so well indoctrinated that they'll even report their teachers and party leaders who show even a hint of dissent from pure party doctrine.

Seinfeld and every other comedian needs to stay away from the college cry babies. A lot of risk, no reward.

The problem is...they have supported the very people who made these morons possible.......they supported all the liberal causes and politicians....and now they are afraid of their own creations.....
It reminds me of the story recently of leftist college professors afraid of being reported by their students. It's redolent of Nazi or Communist party expectations that the youth be so well indoctrinated that they'll even report their teachers and party leaders who show even a hint of dissent from pure party doctrine.

yeah.....I posted about liberal professors afraid of their students.....the ones they have been teaching to hate America for all these years...and are now shocked to see that they too are targets of the monsters they created......

So, the score card...

College Professors
Comedians

And the list expands.....

Actually, Steve Harvey is really good on The Family Feud....I always thought he looked kind of mean, but he is a really funny guy......chris rock....not so funny.....
Steve is a riot. Chris, I like, because he just says it like it is.
Kinison was ok,but the yelling was too much.

I fear for the day that this generation of college students takes control in this country.
They won't be the same people. As soon as they have to start paying bills, making homes and lives, they quickly realize their far left wing manner of thinking no longer works

Not when they go from being students, cuddled in the blanket of academia....to being cuddled in the union protected teaching jobs....or the union protected public employee jobs....or the union financed political positions they will get.....

Chris Rock went political. Since then, his audiences have gone from generally mixed to almost all black.
Until he gets fed up again and tells the all black audiences they are being idiots. Then they will turn on him and call him Uncle Chris.

Any list that doesn't mention Gallagher is suspect. Also Carrot Top.

ewwww. EWWWW at carrot top! Just....ewwwwwww!

And Gallaghers schtick is getting old. Kinda like someone else here that uses the same lines over and over again.

Seinfelds best days as a comedian are behind him

Hasn't been relevant in almost twenty years

I fear for the day that this generation of college students takes control in this country.
They won't be the same people. As soon as they have to start paying bills, making homes and lives, they quickly realize their far left wing manner of thinking no longer works

They won't be doing any of that... Because they won't be able to find jobs.

ewwww. EWWWW at carrot top! Just....ewwwwwww!

And Gallaghers schtick is getting old. Kinda like someone else here that uses the same lines over and over again.

That was a joke Gracie.

Gallaghers shtick is getting old!? His bits were ancient when I was a kid. lol

Forum List

Back