Gay teacher with HIV has sex with 16 year old student

I hate to admit it... but the only way to "cure" the American population of HIV/ AIDS is to force test every human being in our country, and put to death everyone that has the virus.

Its messed up cause I know people with HIV, and I thought for sure I had it once cause of all the people I've been with, but I got tested a few weeks ago and found out I'm clean.

Man... waiting for those results was seriously the scariest moment of my life. Rarely have I ever experienced fear... but during that waiting period, holy shit. My future seemed clouded, and I actually felt afraid that I would become less than human.

My view would have been the same though.

Would Hitler have allowed HIV to flourish in his country? Hell the fuck no. He would have forced every human to take routine tests and then put to death all the people who'd contracted the virus. And it makes perfect sense. Future generations would not have to suffer through that terrible fate.

Last edited:
Should he face reduced charges? Lgbt groups think the knowing transmission of HIV shouldn't be a crime. Should he only be charged with statutory rape?

Should he face reduced charges? Lgbt groups think the knowing transmission of HIV shouldn't be a crime. Should he only be charged with statutory rape?

I think the guy should go to jail

But do you think he shouldn't be charged with the HIV crime? Say if he risks acquittal on the rape charge?

Do you think he should face charges for knowingly transmitting HIV non disclosure? If you think 'jail' is enough then you probably don't agree with hate crimes since they get jailed for assault, right ?

If you have knowingly have HIV and have sex with someone without their being informed it should be a capital offense. That said a minor can't consent. The asshole needs to die.

I think the guy should go to jail

In other words you can't answer the question honestly.

The guy committed a crime

He should be arrested, tried and imprisoned if guilty.; HIV is a mitigating factor and can impact the charge

What is so hard with that?

Derrick Nesby, Louisiana teacher, had sex with student and exposed him to HIV, police say - CBS News

Recall liberals want to decriminalize transfer of HIV and notification of HIV laws

Admit it, this story gives you a hard on.

You get hard thinking about a 16 yo boy sucking your prick.

Most people find the actions of queers disturbing, and want to make the danger to children known by exposing their despicable acts such as this story.

Not that you would ever care about the damage done to children and families by the selfish actions of queers. You've got the Agenda to push, and that is more importand than any kid.

If people who know they have HIV/AIDS had any decency and common sense, they would seek out others who also have HIV/AIDS, whenever they get horny.

However, common sense and decency seems to be in short supply with them.

Derrick Nesby, Louisiana teacher, had sex with student and exposed him to HIV, police say - CBS News

Recall liberals want to decriminalize transfer of HIV and notification of HIV laws

Admit it, this story gives you a hard on.

You get hard thinking about a 16 yo boy sucking your prick.

Most people find the actions of queers disturbing, and want to make the danger to children known by exposing their despicable acts such as this story.

Not that you would ever care about the damage done to children and families by the selfish actions of queers. You've got the Agenda to push, and that is more importand than any kid.

No, this is a homophobe posting threads that get his rocks off and allow him to pretend he is straight by bashing gays.

And only homophobes like you think about gays in such a manner as to be disturbed by their lives. You fantasize about what cock feels like in your ass and you get mixed feelings.... this disturbs you.

Forum List

Back