Gay teacher with HIV has sex with 16 year old student

Whoa there girl... Did you not say the other day that everyone should embrace bisexuality? Now here you are stating you went to get tested and were scared of the results because "all the people you've been with". You fucking idiot. Atleast bodey & seahag CLAIM to be faithful to their lovers, you...you advocated being a bisexual slut. Why stop at killing people with HIV, dumbass? We should kill people like you who advocate sluttery, yet inside, you know it may possibly lead to your death. Moron..

"Sluttery" lol :)

So what makes a woman a slut, oh enlightened one?

What a stupid bitch Ashtara is... "Lets all be bisexual, I'm scared of catching HIV...but we all should be bisexual sluts"

stupid faggot.

Interesting. A teacher with HIV raped a student and I'm being attacked for posting a link to the story like I did nearly as bad as the teacher . Why do you lgbters not want people to know about stories like this?

Whoa there girl... Did you not say the other day that everyone should embrace bisexuality? Now here you are stating you went to get tested and were scared of the results because "all the people you've been with". You fucking idiot. Atleast bodey & seahag CLAIM to be faithful to their lovers, you...you advocated being a bisexual slut. Why stop at killing people with HIV, dumbass? We should kill people like you who advocate sluttery, yet inside, you know it may possibly lead to your death. Moron..

"Sluttery" lol :)

So what makes a woman a slut, oh enlightened one?

Hey dumbfuck, I will answer that question when you address the pertinent points of the post I directed to you.

Let me ask you this, before or during the time you were fearing your STD test, did you engage in sex with anyone?

What a stupid bitch Ashtara is... "Lets all be bisexual, I'm scared of catching HIV...but we all should be bisexual sluts".

Yeah I wasn't too excited about getting tested :-( So what.

But I don't feel fear during sex because I choose not to live my life in fear. I don't live in fear of Hell. I don't live in fear of prison. I don't live in fear of death. I don't live in fear being judged by misguided humans that think I'm a slut for enjoying sex and exploring the inherent bisexuality that all humans possess.

Last edited:
What a stupid bitch Ashtara is... "Lets all be bisexual, I'm scared of catching HIV...but we all should be bisexual sluts".

Yeah I wasn't too excited about getting tested :-( So what.

But I don't feel fear during sex because I choose not to live my life in fear. I don't live in fear of Hell. I don't live in fear of prison. I don't live in fear of death. I don't live in fear being judged by misguided humans that think I'm a slut for enjoying sex and exploring the inherent bisexuality that all humans possess.

While you're at it, oh kindergartner in the world of spiritual advancement, why not explore all the different ways of eating too? You could try bulimia for awhile. Then anorexia. Then binging. And don't forget the many stages of obesity and overeating too!

When you get out of your haze of obsession with the physical world and all its endless ways you can indulge there; try joining those on the upward march. You think the beginning and end of this world is to roll around like a pig in the mud. Meanwhile most of us believe that instead it is a world where one's spirit is tempered by the fires of temptation to wallow in the mud.

There are two schools of thought predominant in this world today.

1. King-sized indulgers such as yourself who believe that the only holy thing in life is to pursue stimulation, indulgences and the morphine-like addiction of endorphine release upon those behaviors. Of course, you may occasionally through the fate of chance actually perform an act or three that qualify as decent and altruistic in the highway of your rampant self-indulgences. ie; a course of complete spiritual flabbiness.

2. Men and women who realize we are here to be tested against our lower animal drives. Who strive daily to find a higher way of being in their great and small deeds. Who occasionally through the fate of chance, actually fall into that lower existence that qualifies as pigs in the mud in the otherwise wide highway of altruism and spiritual strength.

Should he face reduced charges? Lgbt groups think the knowing transmission of HIV shouldn't be a crime. Should he only be charged with statutory rape?

Harvey Milk was never charged with statutory rape of the 16 year old minor he sodomized for years before he turned 18 in California.

Maybe they should make a postage stamp of this guy and welcome him into the fold instead as a hero?

Dont' forget, if you're a creepy lurker with that certain glint in your eye around kids, LGBT gives you iconic status, embraces your sexuality as representative of their movement and gets 60+ groups of their faithful together to petition the US Postal Service to commission a stamp in your honor. You can't make this stuff up:

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back