Gay teacher with HIV has sex with 16 year old student

Admit it, this story gives you a hard on.

You get hard thinking about a 16 yo boy sucking your prick.

Most people find the actions of queers disturbing, and want to make the danger to children known by exposing their despicable acts such as this story.

Not that you would ever care about the damage done to children and families by the selfish actions of queers. You've got the Agenda to push, and that is more importand than any kid.

No, this is a homophobe posting threads that get his rocks off and allow him to pretend he is straight by bashing gays.

And only homophobes like you think about gays in such a manner as to be disturbed by their lives. You fantasize about what cock feels like in your ass and you get mixed feelings.... this disturbs you.
So these stories are fabricated or should they just be ignored ?

Most people find the actions of queers disturbing, and want to make the danger to children known by exposing their despicable acts such as this story.

Not that you would ever care about the damage done to children and families by the selfish actions of queers. You've got the Agenda to push, and that is more importand than any kid.

No, this is a homophobe posting threads that get his rocks off and allow him to pretend he is straight by bashing gays.

And only homophobes like you think about gays in such a manner as to be disturbed by their lives. You fantasize about what cock feels like in your ass and you get mixed feelings.... this disturbs you.

You obsess over them -- imagining the smell of a little pigmy boy's ass.

Come out, come out.... be free!

Stay classy, freak.

You hate being called out, ya closet queen.

Just come out, let your rainbow flag fly.
Are you suggesting all gays have pederastic tendencies ?

I'm suggesting that self-loathing gays like yourself can't hide behind your homophobia -- society sees you and will shame you out of the closet sooner or later -- your lust for men is written all over the white goo dripping off your face.

So by not ignoring these stories I'm obsessed?

So by not ignoring these stories I'm obsessed?

You troll the inter webs looking for every story like this that serves as a fantasy for you, then jerk off until you bleed, and post theses stories as homophobe-hate baiting threads.

Stop pretending to be a straight gay-hater.

You are a self-loathing queen, a gay gay-hater.

Can you suck your own dick?

So when you post stories about republicans or transfers you aren't obsessed right ?

50353da817ced.jpeg

Congrats, you've become my chew toy for the day.

Now I'm done with you.

Crawl back to your corner and lick your ball wounds.

Whoa there girl... Did you not say the other day that everyone should embrace bisexuality? Now here you are stating you went to get tested and were scared of the results because "all the people you've been with". You fucking idiot. Atleast bodey & seahag CLAIM to be faithful to their lovers, you...you advocated being a bisexual slut. Why stop at killing people with HIV, dumbass? We should kill people like you who advocate sluttery, yet inside, you know it may possibly lead to your death. Moron..

I hate to admit it... but the only way to "cure" the American population of HIV/ AIDS is to force test every human being in our country, and put to death everyone that has the virus.

Its messed up cause I know people with HIV, and I thought for sure I had it once cause of all the people I've been with, but I got tested a few weeks ago and found out I'm clean.

Man... waiting for those results was seriously the scariest moment of my life. Rarely have I ever experienced fear... but during that waiting period, holy shit. My future seemed clouded, and I actually felt afraid that I would become less than human.

My view would have been the same though.

Would Hitler have allowed HIV to flourish in his country? Hell the fuck no. He would have forced every human to take routine tests and then put to death all the people who'd contracted the virus. And it makes perfect sense. Future generations would not have to suffer through that terrible fate.

Forum List

Back