Gays commit suicide more often... why?

I haven't read all the info here but read the statistics, about how young gays are 3 times more likely to end hteir lives than straights.

I tend to think that site leans liberal but too soon to tell. If so, they will likely say that it is society's lack of acceptance of their "lifestyle" that makes them think of ending it all

I say it is because they are doing something their conscience tells them is wrong.. and going against your conscience is never somehting that ends well, obviously
Why is the largest group of people who commit suicide are seniors over seventy?

Why is the largest group of people who commit suicide are seniors over seventy?
In the future, sooner rather than later euthanasia will be pushed. All the sickly and elderly will experience the pressure to do so.

I haven't read all the info here but read the statistics, about how young gays are 3 times more likely to end hteir lives than straights.

I tend to think that site leans liberal but too soon to tell. If so, they will likely say that it is society's lack of acceptance of their "lifestyle" that makes them think of ending it all

I say it is because they are doing something their conscience tells them is wrong.. and going against your conscience is never somehting that ends well, obviously
The fact is, gays are fucked up in the head in the first place. Lefties would have you believe that if they were just accepted for who they were by everyone then they wouldn't be fucked up in the head anymore. That's just not true. When you're fucked up in the head, you're fucked up in the head.

The fact is, gays are fucked up in the head in the first place. Lefties would have you believe that if they were just accepted for who they were by everyone then they wouldn't be fucked up in the head anymore. That's just not true. When you're fucked up in the head, you're fucked up in the head.
lol

I never thought of it in exactly those words...

or did I?

Actually, maybe I did... just never articulated those thoughts...

I agree but that holds true for ANY behavior that troubles our conscience. My religious faith tells me that homosexuality is an abomination, but it also warns me that it is not my place, EVER, to set myself as judge over my neighbor. If I do, the Lord promises I will be judged by the same standard.

I'm an alcoholic in recovery, last drink was 11 years ago, but at that time, I actually attempted suicide. Had the means I chose been slightly different, I'd have succeeded. That night/morning was the single worst point in my life. I was drinking at a volume that, when stopped suddenly, totally, without any medical supervision and appropriate medicines, can easily lead to seizures and death. I was spared and I've thanked God every day since then.

I can only vaguely imagine the mental torment one would suffer if they truly believed they were born in the wrong body or were cut off from God because of their sexual desire being unlike the great majority of their peers.

huh? Elton John did?

never heard of that...

I looked it up.. back in 75.. took a bunch of pills and told people he took them.. But there was supposedly a time b4 tht also..
This is the song he wrote after that event -

Who says it’s wrong?
God:

19Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness. 20Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. 21And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. 22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Since no one wants to obey a power greater than themselves, God and any who try to follow Him are hated in the modern world. Those people mock the idea of a Creator but readily worship at the altar of science. All of us have free choice. Choices come with consequences.

yhghhujjjjjiijjjj.jpeg

Forum List

Back