Gays commit suicide more often... why?

I haven't read all the info here but read the statistics, about how young gays are 3 times more likely to end hteir lives than straights.

I tend to think that site leans liberal but too soon to tell. If so, they will likely say that it is society's lack of acceptance of their "lifestyle" that makes them think of ending it all

I say it is because they are doing something their conscience tells them is wrong.. and going against your conscience is never somehting that ends well, obviously
It's even higher with persons who have undergone sex changes.

This is why the whole LBGT-G, with the last "G" standing for Groomer is so infuriating.

Gays should be showing a lot of improvement in that suicide statistic, now that there is much more societal acceptance of them. But the groomers are tarring the whole movement with their predatory behavior, which will slow down that acceptance rate.

Unfortunate also, is that the unnecessary COVID restrictions and mandates have skyrocketed the suicide rates across the board, but is hitting some groups in particular, like teen girls, in ways that statisticians will be decades sorting out. So it will be hard to get a valid read on suicide due to identify for the foreseeable future.

What's the upside of liberalism, again?

Men commit suicide at an astronomically higher rate than women. Let’s start there.

I haven't read all the info here but read the statistics, about how young gays are 3 times more likely to end hteir lives than straights.

I tend to think that site leans liberal but too soon to tell. If so, they will likely say that it is society's lack of acceptance of their "lifestyle" that makes them think of ending it all

I say it is because they are doing something their conscience tells them is wrong.. and going against your conscience is never somehting that ends well, obviously

The suicide in the article is from 2013.

I would like to see if it has changed since then.

They want to?

Forum List

Back