Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

Sexual perversions include: pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

What any of these have to do with being "gay" is a "mystery" only solved by "right wing science".

Speaking of 6%:

528-54.gif

6% of Scientists will admit to being Republican | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

What the results of a scientific study actually look like.

Who said schools today don't have a biased agenda.

Normal schools have a bias that leans toward facts. The OP linked to an article that starts off with:

Will You Boldly Proclaim"I am a Christian"? Sign the pledge now! billygraham.org/I-am-a-Christian

Sexual perversions include: pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

Are these perversions or sexual orientations?

Are these people born this way? Can they be "cured" of their perversions/orientations?

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual perversions/orientations. In other words, a homosexual+ bisexuals are 4 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example of public homosexual perversions at the "Folsum Street Fair" http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

Why is that your personal favorite?

Seriously, you know what, they've done studies that most rabid homophobes are latent homosexuals...

Are these perversions or sexual orientations?

Are these people born this way? Can they be "cured" of their perversions/orientations?

Homosexuals make up about 2% of the population (another 4% are bisexuals) yet they are responsible for about 25% of the above mentioned sexual perversions/orientations. In other words, a homosexual+ bisexuals are 4 times more likely to be a pedophile than a heterosexual.

An example is the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal. Most all of the pedophilia committed by the priests was with young boys, thus it was homosexual pedophilia.

An appropriate quote would be: "The mind that alters, alters all". This is why gay pride parades put all forms of sexual perversion on display.

here is an example of public homosexual perversions at the "Folsum Street Fair" http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

Why are you so afraid of gay people?

Why does it constitute "fear" to note that homosexuals commit sex crimes? Heteros do as well...does that mean people who repeat that fact are "fearful" as well?

Why does it constitute "fear" to note that homosexuals commit sex crimes? Heteros do as well...does that mean people who repeat that fact are "fearful" as well?

Considering how many threads this guy has started about the evils of homosexuality I can only surmise that he has an unhealthy obsession with gays because he is fearful

And he used the term perversion not crimes.

Hell some of the stuff my wife and I do could be considered a little perverse.

Last edited:
Sex with children is a perversion.

And really, homosexual acts are as well. I mean, the pretense that homosexuality is "normal" is just a pretense, and everybody knows it. It's not "normal"...the fact is it's a deviation from the norm, with only 3 percent or so engaging in it.

Sex with children is a perversion.

And really, homosexual acts are as well. I mean, the pretense that homosexuality is "normal" is just a pretense, and everybody knows it. It's not "normal"...the fact is it's a deviation from the norm, with only 3 percent or so engaging in it.

And a lot of straight people have sex with children.

And deviations from the norm are a natural occurrence in any system so I don't see how you can say deviations are not natural.

And who's obsessing? I get tired of the pretense that homosexuals never molest children. It's a lie.

And who's obsessing? I get tired of the pretense that homosexuals never molest children. It's a lie.

The fact is that gays are no more likely to molest children than are straight people

Child sexual abuse: What parents should know

In most cases, the perpetrator is male regardless of whether the victim is a boy or girl. Heterosexual and gay men are equally likely to sexually abuse children. A perception that most perpetrators are gay men is a myth and harmful stereotype

There is really nothing to "fear" about gays.

With their limp wrists flapping around; and their pronounced lisp when they talk. Plus, their over the top effeminate emotional behavior. They are actually quite comical and buffoonish.

But I would never let a homo be around my children. Because of their propensity for child molesting.

Nor would I ever shake hands with a homo or touch something they had recently handled. Due to the fact that most gays carry serious diseases and infections.

There is really nothing to "fear" about gays.

With their limp wrists flapping around; and their pronounced lisp when they talk. Plus, their over the top effeminate emotional behavior. They are actually quite comical and buffoonish.

But I would never let a homo be around my children. Because of their propensity for child molesting.

Nor would I ever shake hands with a homo or touch something they had recently handled. Due to the fact that most gays carry serious diseases and infections.

Gays are no more likely to molest your children than are members of your own family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back