🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

Nope.

Though truth to tell...men are much more likely to abuse children than women, and male adolescents more likely to abuse than adolescent girls...I don't use boy babysitters, and have never left my children with men, period, aside from their grown brothers & their wives.

And while I have taken my kids on outings with homosexual male friends, and spent time at their houses, and love them very much...I've never left my kids alone with them, either, though they have offered to watch the kids at different times.

Do you care to provide proof that refutes the findings of the American Psychological Association?

The psychiatric profession is quite subjective. There are no blood tests, cultures, CT scans, ultrasounds or other diagnostic tests used to determine a disorder or to prescribe the proper treatment. Most diagnoses are opinions only and have no medical data to back them up. Psychiatric medications are often prescribed in a trial and error fashion. They rely on feedback from the patient to adjust dosages or change medications. The psychiatric community has changed the classification of homosexuality based on nothing more than opinion and pressure from activist groups.

The occupation with the highest suicide rate is psychology.

Gay activists claim that gay teenagers have a suicide rate four times higher than normal kids. They blame this on intolerance and bullying. The media, schools, and universities think that by normalizing homosexuality they will reduce bullying and thus reduce gay suicide rates. The truth is that all people with psychological disorders have high suicide rates. Homosexual activists have successfully lobbied mental health authorities to remove homosexuality form the list of mental disorders. However, I feel that homosexuality is a disorder, and health officials were bullied into changing its classification, just as the activists are now bullying the public to accept gay marriage.

Read about it here: Homosexual Activists Intimidate American Psychiatric Association into Removing Homosexuality from List of Disorders « Conservative Colloquium

The statistics are the statistics.

Deviations from the norm are a natural part of any system therefore homosexuality is a natural part of the human system. In fact it always has been.

Evidence of gay relationships exists as early as 2400 B.C.

Sexuality exists on a spectrum just like any other trait or occurrence. It is neither right nor wrong it just is.

Rapists, and child molesters also exist. They are also deviations from the norm. There certainly are cases of right and wrong. Just because something exists does not make it a positive trait. I am certainly not putting "garden variety" homosexuals in the same category of rapists and molesters, I am just saying that it should not be encouraged, celebrated and embraced by schools, universities, the medias and the entertainment industry.

Last edited:
The truth is, the percentage of gay child molesters is higher than the percentage of gay people.

You can piss and moan about it, but that's the truth. When you piss and moan and pull your hair out, you're flailing at reality, not at any bias.

Nope.

Though truth to tell...men are much more likely to abuse children than women, and male adolescents more likely to abuse than adolescent girls...I don't use boy babysitters, and have never left my children with men, period, aside from their grown brothers & their wives.
Oh but WHYYYY?? They're just as safe with gay men as men in your own family! You'd let your catholic priest watch over them... wouldn't you? At vulnerable times?

I live in San Francisco, that makes me more perverted than average all by itself.

There is that. I'm in Minnesota, so I have to try very hard. Somebody comes on to me, I offer to make them a casserole.
Well, you're not a native minnesotan then.

Natives call it "Hot Dish". Don't you listen to the Minnesotan Operations Manual: "A Prairie Home Companion"? What's wrong with you?

I AM a native Minnesotan!!!

Would you look at that, you made me cry. :(

"Minnesota nice" has its drawbacks, ye bastard!

/sniffle

Nope.

Oh but WHYYYY?? They're just as safe with gay men as men in your own family! You'd let your catholic priest watch over them... wouldn't you? At vulnerable times?

Uh, no?

I live in San Francisco, that makes me more perverted than average all by itself.

There is that. I'm in Minnesota, so I have to try very hard. Somebody comes on to me, I offer to make them a casserole.

Natives call it "Hot Dish". Don't you listen to the Minnesotan Operations Manual: "A Prairie Home Companion"? What's wrong with you?

P.S.: Someday, I hope to get in there and be in the audience, before GK rolls up his tent and rides into the long good night.

P.S.: Someday, I hope to get in there and be in the audience, before GK rolls up his tent and rides into the long good night.
After living in exile in the Twin Cities, I had my chance. Unfortunately, Garrison's humor started getting too political and cheap with W, so my interest in paying money to see him slumped considerably. If he shows up again at one of his favorite venues away from the Fitzgerald... I may consider it.

After living in exile in the Twin Cities, I had my chance. Unfortunately, Garrison's humor started getting too political and cheap with W, so my interest in paying money to see him slumped considerably. If he shows up again at one of his favorite venues away from the Fitzgerald... I may consider it.

I never perceived him as political, but maybe I didn't listen anywhere near often enough.

There is really nothing to "fear" about gays.

With their limp wrists flapping around; and their pronounced lisp when they talk. Plus, their over the top effeminate emotional behavior. They are actually quite comical and buffoonish.

But I would never let a homo be around my children. Because of their propensity for child molesting.

Nor would I ever shake hands with a homo or touch something they had recently handled. Due to the fact that most gays carry serious diseases and infections.

Why would gays be more likely to carry disease? That doesn't even make sense.

I never perceived him as political, but maybe I didn't listen anywhere near often enough.
from 06-08, he took at least 2-3 shots at W and the GOP a show. It was like finding a nasty hair in your hot dish. You loved what you'd eaten and wanted more but you were so grossed out when pulling it out of your mouth, you can't eat any more. When he avoids politics, he's peerless.

With their limp wrists flapping around; and their pronounced lisp when they talk. Plus, their over the top effeminate emotional behavior. They are actually quite comical and buffoonish.

But I would never let a homo be around my children. Because of their propensity for child molesting.

Nor would I ever shake hands with a homo or touch something they had recently handled. Due to the fact that most gays carry serious diseases and infections.

The ugly truth is that a very high percentage of gay males admit to ingesting fecal matter. This is a very unhealthy practice. This is why most restaurants have signs in the bathroom that says employees must wash their hands.

Why is there so little "awareness" about these dirty little facts?

here is a link: http://www.topix.net/forum/city/honea-path-sc/TBUR5BAA07ITVBKD4

Last edited:

The phrase "High Risk Lifestyle" has no meaning to you does it?

As I understand it, child molestors come in certain categories. There are the ones who NEVER have sex with an adult. They may choose either boys or girls to molest. They have no adult sexuality, so they can't truly be considered het or homo. Both definitions of heterosexuality and homosexuality involved adult sexuality.

There are heterosexuals who choose girls or boys to prey on depending on victim availability. These child molestors have adult relationships with women. They act out sexually, (under stress) by choosing a child of either gender to molest. The interest is NOT the gender of the child, but the age and innocence of the victim.

Then there are homosexual men, who have sex with underage boys. Their motivation is to be the child's first sexual experience. The virginity of the boy is what appeals.

It is not true that child molestors are primarily homosexual.

Before I participate in this conversation, I have to know whether or not we are to consider gay sex a sexual perversion.

If so, then whats the point of this discussion?
If not, then some of you gays need psych help.

Nobody said they were.

What was said is that homosexuals are disproportionately represented among child molesters.

And that is absolutely 100 percent true.

BTW, female homosexuals are also represented in the child molester population. At what percentage, I don't know.

The phrase "High Risk Lifestyle" has no meaning to you does it?

Yes, but he made it sound like he was talking rats or cockroaches, where just being in their airspace can infect you.

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.

* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.

* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.

* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

[Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics

Forum List

Back