Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

Oooh..you're wrong about that.

The newest information shows that a huge percentage of homosexuals were molested as children.

There is definitely a link.

Yup. If there's a link, you'll need to provide a link.

Who's defending behavior? I'm not. I'm showing the truth of the research. Homosexuals are not the majority offenders of child sexual abuse.

I hate just as much hate for homosexual child offenders as I do heterosexual ones.

I agree that when someone is abused as a child they are more likely to grow up as a child molester. I have also noticed that abused children often grow up as homosexuals also.

More grow up as heterosexuals than homosexuals. You seem to be trying to infer that child molestation determines adult sexual orientation.

It doesn't.

It definitely does. There is a connection between sexual perversions and children who have been molested.

I agree that when someone is abused as a child they are more likely to grow up as a child molester. I have also noticed that abused children often grow up as homosexuals also.

More grow up as heterosexuals than homosexuals. You seem to be trying to infer that child molestation determines adult sexual orientation.

It doesn't.

It definitely does. There is a connection between sexual perversions and children who have been molested.

So sexual perversions (most often molestations) are responsible for child molestations?

And being molested as a child is a likely cause of homosexuality?

The newest information shows that a huge percentage of homosexuals were molested as children.

"Studies have documented high rates of childhood sexual abuse among MSM."

"These MSM reported significantly higher rates of sexual abuse by age 11, age 21, and over a lifetime compared with non-MSM (P < 0.0001). Being an MSM who initially disclosed male sex partners (OR: 2.1; 95% CI: 1.2, 3.6) and early-life sexual abuse (OR: 2.8; 95% CI: 1.8, 4.3) was associated with IPV victimization in current relationships. Similarly, being an MSM with early-life physical and sexual abuse was associated (0.0004 &#8804; P &#8804; 0.07) with IPV perpetration. Early-life physical and sexual abuse was higher among MSM who disclosed male sex partners compared with heterosexual men; however, all MSM who experienced early-life abuse were more likely to be IPV victims or perpetrators."

Intimate partner violence among men havin... [J Community Health. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

That's from the US National Library of Medicine, skippy.

It doesn't.

So sexual perversions (most often molestations) are responsible for child molestations?

Being homosexual is the cause of homosexuality. Just as being heterosexual is the cause of heterosexuality.

They haven't proved anything yet about whether sexual preference is biologically or environmentally caused.

I think it just is. You are what you are.

Last edited:
"
Otago University researcher associate professor Elisabeth Wells has looked at the connection between adverse childhood events and sexuality and found those who experienced trauma were significantly more likely to be non-heterosexual.
The study used results from the New Zealand Mental Health Survey, which surveyed almost 13,000 people aged over 16 between 2003 and 2004.
Participants were asked whether they thought of themselves as bisexual, heterosexual or homosexual and if they had same-sex sexual experiences or relationships.
Less than one per cent of people identified themselves as homosexual, but three per cent had a same-sex encounter.
Wells said the more "adverse events" experienced in childhood &#8211; including sexual assault, rape and domestic violence &#8211; the more likely the person identified with one of the non-exclusively heterosexual groups.
She said most people from disturbed backgrounds were heterosexual.
However, the study showed a clear relationship between negative events in childhood and homosexual or bisexual relationships later in life. "

Abused 'more likely to be gay' - national | Stuff.co.nz

"
Of those who reported sexual abuse or rape in childhood, about 15 per cent were non-heterosexual. Of those who had not had these experiences only five per cent were non-heterosexual.
"One possibility is that it basically comes from the sexual assault or rape and that makes people think about having sex with someone of the same sex," said Wells. "

Its funny, but when I posted links from the ADA, AMA, and other renowned medical research groups, they were dismissed as being gay advocates.

Allie is not posting the title in full, which is a mistake. Here it is, and it does not lead to the conclusion she implies.

"Intimate partner violence among men having sex with men, women, or both: early-life sexual and physical abuse as antecedents" is interesting but . . .

"
Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost
exclusively a​
youth oriented culture.17 Very few gays exhibit a preference
for older men. Some admit to a focus on teenage boys, some on
prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories. All are
subsets of the homosexual deviancy. Moreover, most pedophiles consider
themselves to be gay. In a 1988 study published in the
Archives of
Sexual Behavior
, 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual
or bisexual.
18 Child prostitution expert Dr. Jennifer James reports that
the number of boy prostitutes who identify themselves as homosexuals

has risen from 10% to 60% in the last fifteen years.
19"

http://www.mega.nu/ampp/baldwin_pedophilia_homosexuality.pdf

There is really nothing to "fear" about gays.

With their limp wrists flapping around; and their pronounced lisp when they talk. Plus, their over the top effeminate emotional behavior. They are actually quite comical and buffoonish.

But I would never let a homo be around my children. Because of their propensity for child molesting.

Nor would I ever shake hands with a homo or touch something they had recently handled. Due to the fact that most gays carry serious diseases and infections.

Why would gays be more likely to carry disease? That doesn't even make sense.

The ugly truth is that a very high percentage of gay males admit to ingesting fecal matter. This is a very unhealthy practice. This is why most restaurants have signs in the bathroom that says employees must wash their hands.

Why is there so little "awareness" about these dirty little facts?

here is a link: Gay Feces Eating Leads To Disease - Topix

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So THAT is why restaurants have signs about washing hands?! :rofl:

Oh, this was one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while, thank you!

Many lesbians I have known personally have told me that male abuse sexually, physically, and emotionally of them helped mold their later sexuality in life.

Its funny, but when I posted links from the ADA, AMA, and other renowned medical research groups, they were dismissed as being gay advocates.

That's because they are.

Which is why they bury this sort of stuff.

"
Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost
exclusively a​
youth oriented culture.17 Very few gays exhibit a preference
for older men. Some admit to a focus on teenage boys, some on
prepubescent boys, and many cross over between categories. All are
subsets of the homosexual deviancy. Moreover, most pedophiles consider
themselves to be gay. In a 1988 study published in the
Archives of
Sexual Behavior
, 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual
or bisexual.
18 Child prostitution expert Dr. Jennifer James reports that
the number of boy prostitutes who identify themselves as homosexuals

has risen from 10% to 60% in the last fifteen years.
19"

http://www.mega.nu/ampp/baldwin_pedophilia_homosexuality.pdf

Bloggers and christian-crazy sites don't count as vialbe sources, Allie.

mega.nu - Daniel Pouzzner - [email protected]

Many lesbians I have known personally have told me that male abuse sexually, physically, and emotionally of them helped mold their later sexuality in life.

Exactly how "many" Jake?

You could say the same for hetersexual women since a high percentage of women of ANY sexual preference have been molested as children or the victim of date rape or other sexual assault.

"
Otago University researcher associate professor Elisabeth Wells has looked at the connection between adverse childhood events and sexuality and found those who experienced trauma were significantly more likely to be non-heterosexual.
The study used results from the New Zealand Mental Health Survey, which surveyed almost 13,000 people aged over 16 between 2003 and 2004.
Participants were asked whether they thought of themselves as bisexual, heterosexual or homosexual and if they had same-sex sexual experiences or relationships.
Less than one per cent of people identified themselves as homosexual, but three per cent had a same-sex encounter.
Wells said the more "adverse events" experienced in childhood – including sexual assault, rape and domestic violence – the more likely the person identified with one of the non-exclusively heterosexual groups.
She said most people from disturbed backgrounds were heterosexual.
However, the study showed a clear relationship between negative events in childhood and homosexual or bisexual relationships later in life. "

Abused 'more likely to be gay' - national | Stuff.co.nz

"
Of those who reported sexual abuse or rape in childhood, about 15 per cent were non-heterosexual. Of those who had not had these experiences only five per cent were non-heterosexual.
"One possibility is that it basically comes from the sexual assault or rape and that makes people think about having sex with someone of the same sex," said Wells. "

So you are agreeing that the claim is that sexual perversions (most often molestations) are responsible for child molestations?

Well, since the overwhelming majority of all child abusers are straight men, the root cause of homosexuality is straight men.

Forum List

Back