Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

Allie is not posting the title in full, which is a mistake. Here it is, and it does not lead to the conclusion she implies.

"Intimate partner violence among men having sex with men, women, or both: early-life sexual and physical abuse as antecedents" is interesting but . . .

I knew Kg had to be allie. She simultaneously puts down Jews by calling herself "kosher girl" while being a Christian extremist.

The overwhelming majority of child predators are heterosexual, so the root cause for homosexual development due to abuse is rooted in perverse heterosexuality.

Heterosexuality makes you a child molestor? In the case of the "regressed" (as opposed to "fixed") child molestor, they are normally hetero but "act out" with children when under intense pressure.

According to research. (Link provided in previous posts).

Many lesbians I have known personally have told me that male abuse sexually, physically, and emotionally of them helped mold their later sexuality in life.

Exactly how "many" Jake?

You could say the same for hetersexual women since a high percentage of women of ANY sexual preference have been molested as children or the victim of date rape or other sexual assault.

I never understood the term "date rape". Why would the girl go back to his place or have him come up to hers if she didn't want to get laid? Maybe I have it wrong. Where do most date rapes occur?

Well, since the overwhelming majority of all child abusers are straight men, the root cause of homosexuality is straight men.
If they are molesting children; then they are Not straight men. :doubt:

Oh, so a man who molests boys is a homosexual.

But a man who molests girls is not a heterosexual? Interesting double standard you have there.

Well, since the overwhelming majority of all child abusers are straight men, the root cause of homosexuality is straight men.

That's only true of the "fixated" type of child molestor who has NO adult sexual behavior gay or straight.

The regressed types are overwhelmingly straight.
Look, a straight man, is a man who only has relations with a legal aged woman. Period.

And no matter how you want to slice, dice, and categorize it.

Any man who has relations with a child, boy or girl, or another man, is Not straight. Period.

Last edited:

That's only true of the "fixated" type of child molestor who has NO adult sexual behavior gay or straight.

Look, a straight man is a man who only has relations with a legal aged woman, Period

Any man who has relations with a child, boy or girl, or another man, is Not straight. Period

Jeez Mr. Psychologist, you sure don't mind juggling facts and definitions to suit your argument.

If a man who molests boys is a homosexual, then a man who molests girls is a heterosexual.

You might want to pull out those old college text books and reexamine the definition of heterosexual.

Many lesbians I have known personally have told me that male abuse sexually, physically, and emotionally of them helped mold their later sexuality in life.

Exactly how "many" Jake?

You could say the same for hetersexual women since a high percentage of women of ANY sexual preference have been molested as children or the victim of date rape or other sexual assault.

I never understood the term "date rape". Why would the girl go back to his place or have him come up to hers if she didn't want to get laid? Maybe I have it wrong. Where do most date rapes occur?

You should start a new thread. That's an excellent topic, Gary Darling.

Look, a straight man, is a man who only has relations with a legal aged woman, Period

Any man who has relations with a child, boy or girl, or another man, is Not straight. Period

The same logic you use says that homosexuals have sex with men and women, NOT children, so NO homosexual could possibly be a child molestor.

It doesn't work.

You have to look at the two types of child molestors, fixed and regressive. Fixed NEVER have an interest in adult sexuality of either type, gay or straight.

Repressives, are normally heterosexual or homosexual men, they usually have normal sexual relations with women or men, but under extreme stress will act out and have sex with children.

Child molestation is perversion. It is NOT adult sexuality--either straight or gay.

Your problem is that you consider ALL adult sexuality other than hetero to be perverse. So in your mind, homosexuality the same thing as child molestation.

If a man who molests boys is a homosexual, then a man who molests girls is a heterosexual.
No, he is a child molester.

A straight one.

The one who molested my sister and I, fathered our other two sisters and went on to sleep with every nurse and single woman in the tri-county area so I'm sure you'll pardon me if I substitute my reality for your assumptions.

Exactly how "many" Jake?

You should start a new thread. That's an excellent topic, Gary Darling.
Darling BDBoop, start if for me and I will jump in. I'm serious.

The one who molested my sister and I, fathered our other two sisters and went on to sleep with every nurse and single woman in the tri-county area so I'm sure you'll pardon me if I substitute my reality for your assumptions.
Sorry to hear about that Boop. :evil:

I didn't know.

Don't they sell hand guns in your neck of the woods?? :cool:

The Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends. Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as religious-right rhetoric suggests.

Forum List

Back