Gays comprise 6% of the population yer they commit 25% of all sexual perversions

The one who molested my sister and I, fathered our other two sisters and went on to sleep with every nurse and single woman in the tri-county area so I'm sure you'll pardon me if I substitute my reality for your assumptions.
Sorry to hear about that Boop. :evil:

I didn't know.

Don't they sell hand guns in your neck of the woods?? :cool:

Was he your father or stepfather?

I suck at math ( sound familiar):lol:
If I'm at a football game with 80,000 people and 15,000 are men by themselves, how many want to suck my dick ?
I like statistics. I suppose I should forward this to Limbaloney ???

If a man who molests boys is a homosexual, then a man who molests girls is a heterosexual.
No, he is a child molester.

A straight one.

The one who molested my sister and I, fathered our other two sisters and went on to sleep with every nurse and single woman in the tri-county area so I'm sure you'll pardon me if I substitute my reality for your assumptions.

That's only true of the "fixated" type of child molestor who has NO adult sexual behavior gay or straight.

The regressed types are overwhelmingly straight.
Look, a straight man, is a man who only has relations with a legal aged woman, Period

And no matter how you want to slice, dice, and categorize it.

Any man who has relations with a child, boy or girl, or another man, is Not straight. Period

The same logic you use says that homosexuals have sex with men and women, NOT children, so NO homosexual could possibly be a child molestor.

It doesn't work.

You have to look at the two types of child molestors, fixed and regressive. Fixed NEVER have an interest in adult sexuality of either type, gay or straight.

Repressives, are normally heterosexual or homosexual men, they usually have normal sexual relations with women or men, but under extreme stress will act out and have sex with children.
Listen, if I am in a jury on one of these pervert's trials.

I don't give a rat's a$$ what kind of child molester they are; fixed or regressive, or some other kind of non sense.

I want the maximum sentence in the toughest prison possible. :evil:

Last edited:
Many lesbians I have known personally have told me that male abuse sexually, physically, and emotionally of them helped mold their later sexuality in life.

Exactly how "many" Jake?

You could say the same for hetersexual women since a high percentage of women of ANY sexual preference have been molested as children or the victim of date rape or other sexual assault.

I never understood the term "date rape". Why would the girl go back to his place or have him come up to hers if she didn't want to get laid? Maybe I have it wrong. Where do most date rapes occur?

I take that to mean no woman is safe with you if just being alone is an invitation to rape.

Some nerve you have talking about perversion.

Exactly how "many" Jake?

You could say the same for hetersexual women since a high percentage of women of ANY sexual preference have been molested as children or the victim of date rape or other sexual assault.

I never understood the term "date rape". Why would the girl go back to his place or have him come up to hers if she didn't want to get laid? Maybe I have it wrong. Where do most date rapes occur?

You should start a new thread. That's an excellent topic, Gary Darling.

makes you wonder doesn't it?

Look, a straight man, is a man who only has relations with a legal aged woman, Period

And no matter how you want to slice, dice, and categorize it.

Any man who has relations with a child, boy or girl, or another man, is Not straight. Period

The same logic you use says that homosexuals have sex with men and women, NOT children, so NO homosexual could possibly be a child molestor.

It doesn't work.

You have to look at the two types of child molestors, fixed and regressive. Fixed NEVER have an interest in adult sexuality of either type, gay or straight.

Repressives, are normally heterosexual or homosexual men, they usually have normal sexual relations with women or men, but under extreme stress will act out and have sex with children.
Listen, if I am on a jury in one of these pervert's cases.

I don't give a rat's a$$ what kind of child molester they are; fixed or regressive, or some other kind of non sense.

I want the maximum sentence in the toughest prison possible. :evil:

You'd never make the jury. Your anti-gay prejudice would screen you out.

I'm just as against child molestors as you are. I object to your usual "blame the queer" game for everything in the world that makes you unhappy.

I would want a child abuser of ANY kind, including child sexual abuse, to have the maximum allowable sentence.

Darling BDBoop, start if for me and I will jump in. I'm serious.

Still wont answer that blow job question can you, dear.

Sorry to hear about that Boop. :evil:

I didn't know.

Don't they sell hand guns in your neck of the woods?? :cool:

Yes. My mother bought one, she was going to take the whole family out. It was 1970, and she didn't see any way out. *she told me years later*

A couple of missionaries were in the neighborhood, witnessing. They talked to her, and left. One came back a few minutes later, and knocked on the door again. He said "This is going to sound crazy - but God says you have something to give me?" ... so she gave him the gun.

Sky Dancer asked "how many" lesbians told me personally their abuse by males helped along their sexual development? Several dozen at least. It's anecdotal, yes, but I think the concept is relevant in our discussion. I do think "nurture" as well as "nature" influences this issue.

No, he is a child molester.

A straight one.

I am inordinately curious as to your reason for asking.

And Gary Darling? Start your own damn threads.

And how do you like blow jobs... from women of course. Enjoy them or turn them down?

I figure its a fair question considering you felt free enough to ask me about my sexual orientation.

Sorry syrenn dear, Your question of off topic and inappropriate.
how so? sex is sex ...

He does not want to admit he is A pervert long with gays. He is picking and choosing what is perverted. Of course... the things he likes are not on the list.

He found it fair to ask me about my sex life... but does not think it fair to ask him about his. :lmao:

Darling BDBoop, start if for me and I will jump in. I'm serious.

Still wont answer that blow job question can you, dear.

garyganu is a latent homosexual, syrenn, and has surpressed the disturbance deeply. That disconnect erupts here. Have you not caught on to that. He manifests the same disturbed personality of various nazis in the 1930s that were involved in murder the SA homosexual leadership then spent the next decade engaged in perverse sexual behavior until the collapse of the Reich.

Watch his language carefully, and you will see clearly what I mean.

Sky Dancer asked "how many" lesbians told me personally their abuse by males helped along their sexual development? Several dozen at least. It's anecdotal, yes, but I think the concept is relevant in our discussion. I do think "nurture" as well as "nature" influences this issue.

In that case, you've probably met bi-sexual women, who came to prefer being with women after their traumatic experiences.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

I'm the daughter of a gay man, and I'm lesbian. I had an uncle who sexually molested me but I stopped the abuse myself.

I don't think it's fair to try and make a causal case about homosexuality anymore than you can make a causal case for heterosexuality.

My case is no more "casual" (if you mean uniformed) than is yours. The great majority were in committed lesbian relationships.

Forum List

Back