Gays take pride in strangest things

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Poor sf, maybe they migrate like the snowbirds, but will call these birds peecocks/fudgepeckers...

SeatteSN.jpg

We now know what city is the most gay. The answer might surprise you.

Taking the title away from San Francisco, the new heart of Liberalism, stealing the title of “The Land of Fruits and Nuts” is now Seattle, Washington. And gay people in Seattle are proud of this?

“The coffee is sweet, but the people are sweeter” is one motto I heard kicked around. Ok, I just made that up, but it’s fitting. I’ve heard that Seattle was a Liberal enclave, but I had no idea that Seattle had been so Californicated.

Understand that they study this kind of nonsense.

Back in 2009, Seattle was 2nd in “gaiety”–12.9 percent declared gays–to San Francisco. So either hetero “posers” finally decided to come out, or it was part of Seattle’s master plan to become more gay?

In 2010, Seattle was considered “not so sexy, but gay friendly.”

Read more at Gays take pride in strangest things :: The Black Sphere

Last edited:
Wow! Are you really that threatened by gay people? I heard if you aren't gay then you really have nothing to fear unless you are in the closet. I heard they can tell.

Poor sf, maybe they migrate like the snowbirds, but will call these birds peecocks/fudgepeckers...

SeatteSN.jpg

Taking the title away from San Francisco, the new heart of Liberalism, stealing the title of “The Land of Fruits and Nuts” is now Seattle, Washington. And gay people in Seattle are proud of this?

“The coffee is sweet, but the people are sweeter” is one motto I heard kicked around. Ok, I just made that up, but it’s fitting. I’ve heard that Seattle was a Liberal enclave, but I had no idea that Seattle had been so Californicated.

Back in 2009, Seattle was 2nd in “gaiety”–12.9 percent declared gays–to San Francisco. So either hetero “posers” finally decided to come out, or it was part of Seattle’s master plan to become more gay?

Wow! That's big news for a flaming homo like you!

As the parent of a daughter soon to enter college, with Cornish on her "short list", this thread gives me pause.

Do I agree to send her into such an environment? She's yet to fall into heterosexual love.

As her father, this of course would be my wish. Not my first wish, mind you. My first wish is that she be happy, content, successful, and self-supporting. In that order.

If she should ultimately find love in a same-sex relationship, then so be it. As long as she is happy, content, successful, and self-supporting.

But for her to never experience the love of a man would devastate me. The difference... is not the same.

Besides... Seattle weather is shitty. :D

They are moving to try to get away from the blacks and hispanics in California who hate them

Let their children play.

Where will your children play in life?

SeatteSN.jpg

Why do you care? Do you live in Seattle?

SeatteSN.jpg

Why do you care? Do you live in Seattle?

Let me put on my left-wing hat, ok

ReTARDIS, why do you care if I care? Do you live in Seattle?

Hat off, ReTARDIS, learn to read and you'll fig it out...:eusa_angel:

The fags probably think the space needle is a giant dick

I don't like the fag thing any less than do you. But my cousin is a fag, my niece is a fag, some of my friends are fags. And I do like those my fag peeps.

I'd honestly rather this shit get not closer to me, But if my own kid went fag, well... I'd love him/her just the same. Fuck the fag shit, but if that fag shit should hit home, well... how can I not love 'em?

In the meantime... fuck you fags for creating an environment in which my children have no choice but to co-mingle and become susceptible to your fagness.

Fag on, bitches.

Forum List

Back