Gays upset that they're now normal

They've already started the next phase of their revolution...they're moving to remove tax exempt status from churches. THAT was the sole motivation all along.

This has never been about helping queers. It's always been about allowing the state authority to dictate to us what faith we can belong to, and to give them the authority to run churches and Christians out of business.

They've already started the next phase of their revolution...they're moving to remove tax exempt status from churches. THAT was the sole motivation all along.

This has never been about helping queers. It's always been about allowing the state authority to dictate to us what faith we can belong to, and to give them the authority to run churches and Christians out of business.

The homos don't realize they have been used as useful idiots

Yep.

Some twisted straights are unhappy that gays are normal now.

Yeah, this is normal...

free-hugs-getty-640x480.jpg
GettyImages-478924262-786x1024.jpg

AP_815851164925-727x1024.jpg

GettyImages-478933648-1024x705.jpg

Typical right wing crap. You twisted imagination comes up with this stupid crap and then you spout it as if it were true.

You're blowing into wrong flute. It's not my imagination, moron. The article is from New York Times.

Historic Day for Gays, but Twinge of Loss for an Outsider Culture - NYT

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

It is a paradox.

Hetro men are separated from hetro women in showers, public restrooms and such, basically because they wish privacy from the gender that finds them sexually attractive. Now that lesbians are equal, shouldn't hetro women get the dignity of privacy with them also?

It's a paradox.

PSA from D4E...don't blame the dog for his actions if you choose to shower in front of him.:eusa_whistle:

From Capitol Hill in Seattle to Dupont Circle in Washington, gay bars and nightclubs have turned into vitamin stores, frozen yogurt shops and memories. Some of those that remain are filled increasingly with straight patrons, while many former customers say their social lives now revolve around preschools and playgrounds.
Exactly. We are raising families now.

Of course we are, take a look at this family...

rw70ax.jpg

These people always find a way to piss themselves off.

From Capitol Hill in Seattle to Dupont Circle in Washington, gay bars and nightclubs have turned into vitamin stores, frozen yogurt shops and memories. Some of those that remain are filled increasingly with straight patrons, while many former customers say their social lives now revolve around preschools and playgrounds.
Exactly. We are raising families now.

Of course we are, take a look at this family...

rw70ax.jpg

These people always find a way to piss themselves off.
And?

It's time to legalize poligamy - Politico

The question presents itself: Where does the next advance come? The answer is going to make nearly everyone uncomfortable: Now that we’ve defined that love and devotion and family isn’t driven by gender alone, why should it be limited to just two individuals? The most natural advance next for marriage lies in legalized polygamy—yet many of the same people who pressed for marriage equality for gay couples oppose it.

This is not an abstract issue. In Chief Justice John Roberts’ dissenting opinion, he remarks, “It is striking how much of the majority’s reasoning would apply with equal force to the claim of a fundamental right to plural marriage.” As is often the case with critics of polygamy, he neglects to mention why this is a fate to be feared.

Slippery slope is just a fallacy.

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

Typical right wing crap. You twisted imagination comes up with this stupid crap and then you spout it as if it were true.

Bull, gay women are attracted to women. Gay men are attracted to men

Time to grow up and join the real world

It is a paradox.

Hetro men are separated from hetro women in showers, public restrooms and such, basically because they wish privacy from the gender that finds them sexually attractive. Now that lesbians are equal, shouldn't hetro women get the dignity of privacy with them also?

It's a paradox.

PSA from D4E...don't blame the dog for his actions if you choose to shower in front of him.:eusa_whistle:

So it'd be ok if I showered next to you and your daughter?

Fair is fair right, a gay man has that right with me and my son.

Oh, you can tell I'm a male, I can't tell who's a gay man.

If my right to privacy is to be disrespected, yours should too, right?

The power of victimhood.

That is the bright side of the SCOTUS ruling. Gay's have lost that power.

Of course this doesn't mean they won't be busy out there tracking down every business that would rather not do business with them, or every reverend that would rather not be forced to conduct gay weddings.
They'll be ready to sue anyone who dares not go along with them.

Starbucks barista mess up your order?

Now that they are legally normal, let the adjustments begin:

Any area that the sex organs are exposed or potentially exposed should be restricted as follows:

Heterosexual Male only

Heterosexual Female only

Homosexual only.

Fair is fair and equality is equality.

Forum List

Back