Gays upset that they're now normal

Historic Day for Gays, but Twinge of Loss for an Outsider Culture - NYT

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

It is a paradox.

Hetro men are separated from hetro women in showers, public restrooms and such, basically because they wish privacy from the gender that finds them sexually attractive. Now that lesbians are equal, shouldn't hetro women get the dignity of privacy with them also?

It's a paradox.

PSA from D4E...don't blame the dog for his actions if you choose to shower in front of him.:eusa_whistle:

So it'd be ok if I showered next to you and your daughter?

Fair is fair right, a gay man has that right with me and my son.

Oh, you can tell I'm a male, I can't tell who's a gay man.

If my right to privacy is to be disrespected, yours should too, right?

Wait, are you a lesbian?? :shock:

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

It is a paradox.

Hetro men are separated from hetro women in showers, public restrooms and such, basically because they wish privacy from the gender that finds them sexually attractive. Now that lesbians are equal, shouldn't hetro women get the dignity of privacy with them also?

It's a paradox.

PSA from D4E...don't blame the dog for his actions if you choose to shower in front of him.:eusa_whistle:

So it'd be ok if I showered next to you and your daughter?

Fair is fair right, a gay man has that right with me and my son.

Oh, you can tell I'm a male, I can't tell who's a gay man.

If my right to privacy is to be disrespected, yours should too, right?

Wait, are you a lesbian?? :shock:

YES, A MALE LESBIAN!

I feel better now that I'm outta that closet

Typical right wing crap. You twisted imagination comes up with this stupid crap and then you spout it as if it were true.
bb0cc74439dfd72dca75a4573a7bc2da9cb71cb41c5da3c7c70d1a55cb968b45.jpg

The power of victimhood.

That is the bright side of the SCOTUS ruling. Gay's have lost that power.

Of course this doesn't mean they won't be busy out there tracking down every business that would rather not do business with them, or every reverend that would rather not be forced to conduct gay weddings.
They'll be ready to sue anyone who dares not go along with them.

Hell... The happy and loving masses have already been stalking Joel Osteen.

Typical right wing crap. You twisted imagination comes up with this stupid crap and then you spout it as if it were true.

Bull, gay women are attracted to women. Gay men are attracted to men

Time to grow up and join the real world

Of course they do. What does that have to do with the OP?

Any politically correct group that finds itself with nothing to complain about soon loses its charm....
Like the one person in the article stated, " the specialness of of being gay is now gone".....
That is a complaint....

Gays can't expect to be having 1000 different sexual encounters with other men because that's not what normal married heterosexuals do. Homos have to be faithful to one partner at a time. Stop the gay pride parades to be equal with heterosexuals because we don't have straight pride parades. If gays can't do that, then they can't expect equal treatment and services from bakers and wedding photographers.

Oh and no more gay rodeos.

It is a paradox.

It's a paradox.
something to ponder. After all a gay guy in a men's locker room who likes to "look" is going to find he is not welcome.
I sure as hell would not want some homo looking at me like I was a piece of meat while I was showering or changing. And one step in thew wrong direction earns that guy contusions..
Threatened? no.. Uncomfortable about being propositioned or made a pass at after I just got through with a workout? God Damned right.
On this subject I will not entertain discussion or debate. It is what it is ....

Gays can't expect to be having 1000 different sexual encounters with other men because that's not what normal married heterosexuals do. Homos have to be faithful to one partner at a time. Stop the gay pride parades to be equal with heterosexuals because we don't have straight pride parades. If gays can't do that, then they can't expect equal treatment and services from bakers and wedding photographers.

Oh and no more gay rodeos.
Well, the whole issue here as presented by the small militant gay community is NOT equality, but "special" rights and treatment.
They want their right to an insular segregated way of life yet want to be recognized as 'main stream'.....Cannot have it both ways...
Now, do everyday gay people with nothing different about them save their preference of partner have the right to be left alone to go about their business? Absolutely.
And I will defend that right 100%.....

From Capitol Hill in Seattle to Dupont Circle in Washington, gay bars and nightclubs have turned into vitamin stores, frozen yogurt shops and memories. Some of those that remain are filled increasingly with straight patrons, while many former customers say their social lives now revolve around preschools and playgrounds.
Exactly. We are raising families now.

Of course we are, take a look at this family...

rw70ax.jpg

These people always find a way to piss themselves off.
How is this a problem for the homosexual brother.lovers? Isn't this normal now by Court order?

Any politically correct group that finds itself with nothing to complain about soon loses its charm....
Like the one person in the article stated, " the specialness of of being gay is now gone".....
That is a complaint....

People who claim of being oppressed aren't sad when their oppression stops taking place. Now they got what they wanted, and they're unhappy because they aren't special little snowflakes anymore.

Now that lefties won the battle, the vast majority will now be content to go about their everyday lives. Beside gun control, gay "marriage" was main issue for everyone on the left, and they used it as a cudgel to get whatever they wanted. That cudgel has been taken from them. Of course some will still ride the wave, but at the end, like pretty much every lefties policy, it will bite them in the ass. Time to start bitching about something else, polygamy perhaps.

Homosexuality is not now, nor will it ever be, normal. If it were normal the human race would have died out long ago. The body parts do not fit naturally together, as they do with men and women. Homosexuality is abnormal ... just as a person with Downs Syndrome is abnormal.

From Capitol Hill in Seattle to Dupont Circle in Washington, gay bars and nightclubs have turned into vitamin stores, frozen yogurt shops and memories. Some of those that remain are filled increasingly with straight patrons, while many former customers say their social lives now revolve around preschools and playgrounds.
Exactly. We are raising families now.

Of course we are, take a look at this family...

rw70ax.jpg

These people always find a way to piss themselves off.

What is the legal reasoning that the two brothers in the photos should not be allowed to marry?

Possibility they produce defective children?

Forum List

Back