Gays upset that they're now normal

The law has explained the reason to you.

We don't and won't, Pop.

You lost, and that's the end of the story.

What is the legal reasoning that the two brothers in the photos should not be allowed to marry?

Possibility they produce defective children?

There isn't one. There is no reason why two brothers or two sisters or a mother/daughter or a father/son shouldn't be allowed to marry to take advantage of the financial benefits marriage provides. There is zero chance of a mutant child being born, men can now marry men, same with women/women.

Historic Day for Gays, but Twinge of Loss for an Outsider Culture - NYT

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

Typical right wing crap. You twisted imagination comes up with this stupid crap and then you spout it as if it were true.
NYT is rightwing now?

What is the legal reasoning that the two brothers in the photos should not be allowed to marry?

There isn't one. There is no reason why two brothers or two sisters or a mother/daughter or a father/son shouldn't be allowed to marry to take advantage of the financial benefits marriage provides. There is zero chance of a mutant child being born, men can now marry men, same with women/women.

Exactly, how many of the general public knew this would be a result of the ruling? Remember how everyone called it a slippery slope falicy?

And the tardos are stumbling in the slippery slope fallacy room. Tardos.

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

What they're upset about is that now that they're deviancy has been licensed by the Federal Government, they still don't feel LEGITIMATE.

And of course that's because they're not legitimate and can never BE legitimate, until they turn from the illegitimacy which is their chosen behavior born from the deviancy they nurse.

So... there is no bottom to their angst.

NEXT STOP:

EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

Exactly, how many of the general public knew this would be a result of the ruling? Remember how everyone called it a slippery slope falicy?

What they're upset about is that now that they're deviancy has been licensed by the Federal Government, they still don't feel LEGITIMATE.

And of course that's because they're not legitimate and can never BE legitimate, until they turn from the illegitimacy which is their chosen behavior born from the deviancy they nurse.

So... there is no bottom to their angst.

NEXT STOP:

EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

I started a thread about bathrooms and shower rooms.

I posted an example of a gym shower that prohibits males, but allows lesbians and how little sense that makes.

One of my examples was my 14 year old daughter. Why should she be subjected to the lears from either? They both find females attractive.

The same sex side just laughed at the fear she might have.

So, you might be on to something.

You tell us. It's your question.

25qydtd.gif

Forum List

Back