Gaza and West Bank Residents Overwhelmingly Support Terror Against Israel, Hate America

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

How many times have you heard some politician or press member state that "Palestinians don't support Hamas" over the last month? Probably more times than one can count, but is that true? That's a question that is answered by a new poll out of Gaza and the West Bank, and the results are both shocking and deeply disturbing.

Palestinians VOTED HAMAS into power. They HATE the Jews. They say it all the time.

BELEIVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE ANTISEMITIC.

I can’t say I’ve heard that. I have heard from establishment loving warmongering morons that Palis voted for Hamas so killing Pali women and children is justified.

Warmongers are really sick fuckers.

I can’t say I’ve heard that. I have heard from establishment loving warmongering morons that Palis voted for Hamas so killing Pali women and children is justified.

well then post those links. You may have heard that Israel is justified in retaliating against hamas...and they have warned gazans and given them MORE than enough time to get out and Hamas won't let them...not only does hamas use israelis as human shields, they also use their gazan supporters as human shields.

well then post those links. You may have heard that Israel is justified in retaliating against hamas...and they have warned gazans and given them MORE than enough time to get out and Hamas won't let them...not only does hamas use israelis as human shields, they also use their gazan supporters as human shields.
I have gipper on ignore.

HAMAS loves when Palestinian civilians die by the hand of IDF. They are terrorists first and foremost. They want chaos. They want JEW GENOICDE ON EARTH.

You haven't heard that at all.

Wha you have heard is that the deaths of those Pali women and children are the responsibility of Hamas, because they are.

The killing of Pali women and children could stop this very second. Hamas need only surrender.

You haven't heard that at all.

Wha you have heard is that the deaths of those Pali women and children are the responsibility of Hamas, because they are.

The killing of Pali women and children could stop this very second. Hamas need only surrender.

The Pali women and children are Hamas hostages much as the Israeli and US are.

The Pali women and children are Hamas hostages much as the Israeli and US are.
In fact, the argument can and has been made that they are not.

There are 3.5 million Gazan Arabs in Gaza.
There are 35 thousand Hamas terrorists.

Of those 35 thousand, over half of them are hiding like the cowards they are in the tunnels.

The Gazan Arabs need only arm themselves with knives and hell, even rocks -- plenty of them laying around at the moment --and overpower the terrorists. They then need only seal off the tunnels. They know exactly where EACH AND EVERY tunnel entrance is because for the past 17 years, they have housed rockets and small arms in their living rooms, brought to them from these tunnels.

Once the tunnels are sealed, they simply send envoys to the IDF troops -- they are pretty much everywhere right now -- and tell them you have Hamas trapped in the tunnels and that the troops need only man the entrances.

They could then point out every Hamas hiding in the rubble to the Jews.

The Israelis need only wait a week or even less, and if no more rockets are fired into Israel, then they'll know they were not lied to and the bombing and killing of the Gazan Arabs can stop.

Have they done any of that?

Have they even raised a single word of condemnation against Hamas?

No?

Of those 35 thousand, over half of them are hiding like the cowards they are in the tunnels.

The Gazan Arabs need only arm themselves with knives and hell, even rocks -- plenty of them laying around at the moment --and overpower the terrorists. They then need only seal off the tunnels. They know exactly where EACH AND EVERY tunnel entrance is because for the past 17 years, they have housed rockets and small arms in their living rooms, brought to them from these tunnels.

Once the tunnels are sealed, they simply send envoys to the IDF troops -- they are pretty much everywhere right now -- and tell them you have Hamas trapped in the tunnels and that the troops need only man the entrances.

The Israelis need only wait a week or even less, and if no more rockets are fired into Israel, then they'll know they were not lied to and the bombing and killing of the Gazan Arabs can stop.

No?

I believe we were referencing women and children.
Are they innocent, they did enable their Government.
Are they hostages of the Government they enabled and supported.
Yeah.

How many times have you heard some politician or press member state that "Palestinians don't support Hamas" over the last month? Probably more times than one can count, but is that true? That's a question that is answered by a new poll out of Gaza and the West Bank, and the results are both shocking and deeply disturbing.

Palestinians VOTED HAMAS into power. They HATE the Jews. They say it all the time.

BELEIVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE ANTISEMITIC.

The Jews have suffered. This is Hitler's legacy.

No?

Have they found any tunnels?

98.5% of Palestinians hate the US.

What are we doing wrong?

I think they hate the war mongering left like Hillary and Obama and Joe Biden.

You don't know any Palestinians. Aren't you glad the European Zionists don't want your land and water..

Everyone has condemned Hamas including Prince Turki .

No?

Forum List

Back