Gaza army

I obviously over estimated your intellect as you post is both contradictory and, quite frankly, grasping at straws.....

Let me try and help you...

"Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well."

Is like saying every American must be a Democrat because it is ruled my Democrats!

"While you confuse people full stop you will never get any intelligence."

See above point... You really have a problem differentiating 'people' and 'politics'... You use such broad sweeping generalisations that show your true colours as a bigoted, racist... Just because a country is "ruled" by a particular political party does not mean that everyone in that country is an "xxxx" (Replace "xxxx" with whatever word you choose)

"You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime."

Well spotted! Yes I do use the term zionist rather than the word Jew...

I am not anti Jew, I am not anti Israel... I m however, anti zionist... I do not accept the extremist views of zionism, in the same way that I do not accept the extremist views of Hamas!

You see, zionism is a political movement... Jew is a family of people who hold a very strong religious belief.... Neither neither can be directly linked, neither of which can I be racist toward!

I am not a nazi... Never have been, never will be...

Your decision to continue this 'debate' with the use of cheap shots and contradiction is a clear sign of someone losing the 'debate'... It's quite comical that you choose to use my words rather than your own, and then start the name calling because, quite simply, you really are out of your depth...

It's fine Phoney, you carry on son... It saves the rest of us pointing out that, at the end of the day, you really have NO clue what you are saying!

Look at your own post dumbo as I just changed your words, so making you the one that thinks they are smart.

Changing words is one thing...

Actually understanding what you are writing is something different Phoney...

You clearly show that you don't understand the difference between 'people' and 'politics'... A fundamental zionist failing

Oh please enlighten us on the difference between 'the people' and 'politics' and how this is a Zionist 'failing'. I'd be glad hear how You see it.

Maybe this model of 'people' vs 'politics' is more relevant and
"USEFULL" to Your taste:

"We muslims have been honored to do BRAINWASHIG!"

Or this model of politics vs people:

2 MEMRI's, a Palwatch, and a programme made by Hard Cash Productions, not a fact in sight. Next.

Show us the mistakes in those videos....Please.

MEMRI has a bad habit of "mistranslating" items from time to time; so has "credibility issues" neatly summarised here:
Selective Memri World news The Guardian
that, and the fact it was set up/owned by ex-IDF intelligence operatives make it highly suspect as regards objectivity.

Generally I have no interest in sound bites less than 5 minutes long, because they always fail to provide proper context.

I obviously over estimated your intellect as you post is both contradictory and, quite frankly, grasping at straws.....

"Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well."

Is like saying every American must be a Democrat because it is ruled my Democrats!

See above point... You really have a problem differentiating 'people' and 'politics'... You use such broad sweeping generalisations that show your true colours as a bigoted, racist... Just because a country is "ruled" by a particular political party does not mean that everyone in that country is an "xxxx" (Replace "xxxx" with whatever word you choose)

"You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime."

I am not anti Jew, I am not anti Israel... I m however, anti zionist... I do not accept the extremist views of zionism, in the same way that I do not accept the extremist views of Hamas!

You see, zionism is a political movement... Jew is a family of people who hold a very strong religious belief.... Neither neither can be directly linked, neither of which can I be racist toward!

Your decision to continue this 'debate' with the use of cheap shots and contradiction is a clear sign of someone losing the 'debate'... It's quite comical that you choose to use my words rather than your own, and then start the name calling because, quite simply, you really are out of your depth...

It's fine Phoney, you carry on son... It saves the rest of us pointing out that, at the end of the day, you really have NO clue what you are saying!

Look at your own post dumbo as I just changed your words, so making you the one that thinks they are smart.

You clearly show that you don't understand the difference between 'people' and 'politics'... A fundamental zionist failing

Oh please enlighten us on the difference between 'the people' and 'politics' and how this is a Zionist 'failing'. I'd be glad hear how You see it.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

2 MEMRI's, a Palwatch, and a programme made by Hard Cash Productions, not a fact in sight. Next.

So no errors then? "Hard cash blah blah":mm:

Be a man.

Only just logged in, some people just have no patience...:rolleyes:

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

MEMRI has a bad habit of "mistranslating" items from time to time; so has "credibility issues" neatly summarised here:
that, and the fact it was set up/owned by ex-IDF intelligence operatives make it highly suspect as regards objectivity.

Generally I have no interest in sound bites less than 5 minutes long, because they always fail to provide proper context.

From the article You've posted:

"Nobody, so far as I know, disputes the general accuracy of Memri's translations but there are other reasons to be concerned about its output."

What they select is their fashion...doesn't meant they lie,

Again- show us the ERRORS or be a man and admit a mistake.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

I donno. What do American Christians think?

OFF TOPIC TROLLING AND DEFLECTION AGAIN

You only say that because you do not have the mental capacity to see the connection.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

And every time that others translate the words they get the same interpretation as MEMRI does. The words are usually underneath the video anyway so that even you can translate them if you want.

So be a man for once rat boy and show where the videos are not factual.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

I donno. What do American Christians think?

OFF TOPIC TROLLING AND DEFLECTION AGAIN

You only say that because you do not have the mental capacity to see the connection.

No connection to the thread what so ever as the thread is dealing with Gaza Army and not American cHRISTIANS.

Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well.

While you confuse people full stop you will never get any intelligence.

You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

Hardly the first time muslim on video speak of hate or violence. It will take a massive muslim reformation to change this.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

Most of the moderate muslim world don't want this sad image of islam translated and shared in the west.
Should these stores be selectively ignored? Intentionally not translated? Truths of what some are saying hidden from all but the radicals?

These are muslims speaking no some fabricated smear piece. Maybe the speakers should be silenced and not those that translate these videos and stories for western eyes and ears.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

Hardly the first time muslim on video speak of hate or violence. It will take a massive muslim reformation to change this.

It took Europe well over a century for Catholics and Protestants to learn to get along and there are still legacy conflicts about today; and that was without outside interference. If the West and it's Zionist colony gets out of the region, the Islamic world will likewise sort themselves out. Of course that's not going to happen, the greatest fear the West has is the re-emergence of a united Caliphate in control of resources the West needs to survive. "Divide et Impera" is not a new concept.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

Most of the moderate Muslim world don't want this sad image of islam translated and shared in the west.
Should these stores be selectively ignored? Intentionally not translated? Truths of what some are saying hidden from all but the radicals?

These are muslims speaking no some fabricated smear piece. Maybe the speakers should be silenced and not those that translate these videos and stories for western eyes and ears.

90%+ Westerners don't speak Arabic (or Israeli/modern Hebrew for that matter) so it's vitally important we get accurate, unbiased, translations consistantly. Misunderstandings and mistranslations can and do lead to conflict. MEMRI has demonstrated unreliability and bias, not least because, it was created, and is run by, ex-IDF intelligence personnel. Examples of alleged inaccuracies can even be found in Wikipedia:
Middle East Media Research Institute - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and other sources:

Gained in translation - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition
MEMRI Back Online After YouTube Backtracks Middle East Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

For me sources must be have a minimum level of credibility and integrity to be considered trustworthy; if there's significant doubt, I'll either ignore them or treat their information with caution and scepticism until I get confirmation from sources I consider reliable.

Take the channel 4 dispatches program, the trick is to watch the program, then look around for any response that may exist, i.e.

Watch the response and then come to a reasoned, informed conclusion, not just treat one side or other as "gospel"

Last edited:

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

It took Europe well over a century for Catholics and Protestants to learn to get along and there are still legacy conflicts about today; and that was without outside interference. If the West and it's Zionist colony gets out of the region, the Islamic world will likewise sort themselves out. Of course that's not going to happen, the greatest fear the West has is the re-emergence of a united Caliphate in control of resources the West needs to survive. "Divide et Impera" is not a new concept.

And because you are a rabid Jew hating racist it is always the "zionists" that have to get out of their nation, why not the islamonazi illegal immigrants and invaders. The muslims have had 1400 years to start getting along and it seems to be getting worse every month, new attacks on indigenous peoples so they can acquire more land through violence. Time the west stepped in and took out all the muslim extremists using Israel's methods of firing from afar at extremist enclaves. The Islamic world does not have the brain capacity or the inclination to sort itself out as all it knows is violence, murder and rape. Just look at the punishment for rape in Islamic nations, the death by stoning of the female who is the innocent party.

Then the west should look for other resources and let the muslims start complaining over the loss of western money.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

Most of the moderate Muslim world don't want this sad image of islam translated and shared in the west.

90%+ Westerners don't speak Arabic (or Israeli/modern Hebrew for that matter) so it's vitally important we get accurate, unbiased, translations consistantly. Misunderstandings and mistranslations can and do lead to conflict. MEMRI has demonstrated unreliability and bias, not least because, it was created, and is run by, ex-IDF intelligence personnel. Examples of alleged inaccuracies can even be found in Wikipedia:

and other sources:

MEMRI Back Online After YouTube Backtracks Middle East Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

For me sources must be have a minimum level of credibility and integrity to be considered trustworthy; if there's significant doubt, I'll either ignore them or treat their information with caution and scepticism until I get confirmation from sources I consider reliable.

Take the channel 4 dispatches program, the trick is to watch the program, then look around for any response that may exist, i.e.

Watch the response and then come to a reasoned, informed conclusion, not just treat one side or other as "gospel"

problem is the words spoken are shown at the bottom of the screen and anyone can cut and paste them into a translator programme. So if yiou are too lazy to do that don't say MEMRI is lying.

Did he saw the words recorded if he did then he cant deny them, if a muslim translated his words then that is a reliable source . I saw the programme and it was not just one cleric in one mosque, but many clerics in many mosques around the country spouting the same racist inflammatory incitement to terrorism and violence. Because it was a neo Marxist government the authorities did nothing and swept it under the carpet, just as they did with the widespread child sex abuse. All for a handful of votes at the next elections.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

and other sources:

From the articles You've linked:

"Nevertheless, the institute is considered to lean right, and its work has been criticized in the past. Researchers and journalists have claimed that it prefers to highlight extremist positions rather than more moderate ones. "

Whitaker claims that although Memri's translations are usually accurate, they are selective and often out of context. He stated: "When errors do occur, it's difficult to attribute them to incompetence or accidental lapses... there appears to be a political motive."

Everybody has an agenda, ESPECIALLY those who play the 'interpretation card' and argue about words that mean the same when put in context. They want to SILENCE any critique of the Islamist invasion by saying it's selective-we have 'peaceful' muslims and it
insults them.

Memri was closed and reopened 3 times after waves of alleged concerned users who claim that showing the face Fascist Islamism is inciting hatred.
Basically they count on their big numbers, loud voices and western politeness JUST TO SHOOSH any resistance and block exposing their own blood libels and incitements.
Just like the did with the pogroms and threats to BBC

So yeah let's play word games, and we can reinterpret it till cows go home but the message is the same. Plus haven't seen any legal claims against MEMRI- all muslim whining about being caught with their pants
down.

Damn near every insurgency claims to be freedom fighters of one sort or another. Islamist and Jihadist most of all.
Except the problem with that is they are not insurgents.

Israeli settlers in the West Bank, are insurgents.
The IDF in Gaza, are insurgents.
Israeli citizens in East Jerusalem, are insurgents.
Israeli war planes bombing Syrian targets, are insurgents.
The Mossad providing material support to ISIS in the Golan Heights, are insurgents.

Hamas, is not insurgents. It is the democratically elected government of Gaza.

Damn near every insurgency claims to be freedom fighters of one sort or another. Islamist and Jihadist most of all.
Except the problem with that is they are not insurgents.

Israeli settlers in the West Bank, are insurgents.
The IDF in Gaza, are insurgents.
Israeli citizens in East Jerusalem, are insurgents.
Israeli war planes bombing Syrian targets, are insurgents.
The Mossad providing material support to ISIS in the Golan Heights, are insurgents.

Hamas, is not insurgents. It is the democratically elected government of Gaza.

Wrong again dildo as INTERNATIONAL LAW says the land of gaza, west bank and Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. This makes the Palestinians the insurgents, and it seems that you do not even know what insurgent means.

and other sources:

"Nevertheless, the institute is considered to lean right, and its work has been criticized in the past. Researchers and journalists have claimed that it prefers to highlight extremist positions rather than more moderate ones. "

Whitaker claims that although Memri's translations are usually accurate, they are selective and often out of context. He stated: "When errors do occur, it's difficult to attribute them to incompetence or accidental lapses... there appears to be a political motive."

Everybody has an agenda, ESPECIALLY those who play the 'interpretation card' and argue about words that mean the same when put in context. They want to SILENCE any critique of the Islamist invasion by saying it's selective-we have 'peaceful' muslims and it
insults them.

Memri was closed and reopened 3 times after waves of alleged concerned users who claim that showing the face Fascist Islamism is inciting hatred.
Basically they count on their big numbers, loud voices and western politeness JUST TO SHOOSH any resistance and block exposing their own blood libels and incitements.

So yeah let's play word games, and we can reinterpret it till cows go home but the message is the same. Plus haven't seen any legal claims against MEMRI- all muslim whining about being caught with their pants
down.

Interesting interpretations (your bolding); I on the other hand would have emphasised:

"...the institute is considered to lean right, and its work has been criticized in the past. Researchers and journalists have claimed that it prefers to highlight extremist positions rather than more moderate ones."

"Whitaker claims that although Memri's translations are usually accurate, they are selective and often out of context. He stated: "When errors do occur, it's difficult to attribute them to incompetence or accidental lapses... there appears to be a political motive."

as more relevant when judging their reliability. In my view MEMRI is a part of Zionist Israel's Hasbara organisation.

I find it interesting also, that we never seem to get extremist translations from the Zionist side on MEMRITV...oh, forgot, the Zionists are all life-affirming, peace loving hippies that wouldn't say boo to a goose and have no exremists amongst them. but are continually threatened by those dastardly "Moooslims" chacun à son goût as they say.

Were MEMRI to highlight and translate Zionist Israeli extremist speeches, I might be persuaded to change my mind. I won't hold my breath...

As for word games, I defer to the master....

and other sources:

insults them.

down.

Interesting interpretations (your bolding); I on the other hand would have emphasised:

"...the institute is considered to lean right, and its work has been criticized in the past. Researchers and journalists have claimed that it prefers to highlight extremist positions rather than more moderate ones."

"Whitaker claims that although Memri's translations are usually accurate, they are selective and often out of context. He stated: "When errors do occur, it's difficult to attribute them to incompetence or accidental lapses... there appears to be a political motive."

as more relevant when judging their reliability. In my view MEMRI is a part of Zionist Israel's Hasbara organisation.

I find it interesting also, that we never seem to get extremist translations from the Zionist side on MEMRITV...oh, forgot, the Zionists are all life-affirming, peace loving hippies that wouldn't say boo to a goose and have no exremists amongst them. but are continually threatened by those dastardly "Moooslims" chacun à son goût as they say.

Were MEMRI to highlight and translate Zionist Israeli extremist speeches, I might be persuaded to change my mind. I won't hold my breath...

It's the 'Tariq Ramadan argument' of let's turn off all Islamist critique altogether, because SOME OF IT is not applicable to all.

So yeah no Islamist blood libel, no raising generations of martyrs through television, no muslim open call for annihilation, war and submission of the west.
Sure...MEMRI will continue to expose the savages as it does effectively.

They really think the average westerner is that naïve that he can be convinced by
bazar-fashion arguments and bargaining about peace and the exact meaning of foreign words.
MORE WESTERNERS KNOW ARABIC, HAD CONTACT WITH RADICAL MUSLIMS,
THAN ARABS WHO MET A WESTERNER.

You think this argument gonna stick? ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
This bargaining about words is the symptom of Islam today which fights over different interpretations.
In the west we already have our interpretation of Islam that no smart ass Taqqya Immam gonna change. Simple.

Last edited:

and other sources:

problem is the words spoken are shown at the bottom of the screen and anyone can cut and paste them into a translator programme. So if yiou are too lazy to do that don't say MEMRI is lying.

Did he saw the words recorded if he did then he cant deny them, if a muslim translated his words then that is a reliable source . I saw the programme and it was not just one cleric in one mosque, but many clerics in many mosques around the country spouting the same racist inflammatory incitement to terrorism and violence. Because it was a neo Marxist government the authorities did nothing and swept it under the carpet, just as they did with the widespread child sex abuse. All for a handful of votes at the next elections.

The major problem with MEMRI is that it will take the most wacko extremist and portray him as typical.

Not to mention that they sometimes fudge a little on translations.

and other sources:

insults them.

down.

It's the 'Tariq Ramadan argument' of let's turn off all Islamist critique altogether, because SOME OF IT is not applicable to all.

So yeah no Islamist blood libel, no raising generations of martyrs through television, no muslim open call for annihilation, war and submission of the west.
Sure...MEMRI will continue to expose the savages as it does effectively.

They really think the average westerner is that naïve that he can be convinced by
bazar-fashion arguments and bargaining about peace and the exact meaning of foreign words.
MORE WESTERNERS KNOW ARABIC, HAD CONTACT WITH RADICAL MUSLIMS,
THAN ARABS WHO MET A WESTERNER.

You think this argument gonna stick? ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
This bargaining about words is the symptom of Islam today which fights over different interpretations.
In the west we already have our interpretation of Islam that no smart ass Taqqya Immam gonna change. Simple.

Where have I said "turn off all Islamist critique altogether"? I have serious reservations about MEMRI's integrity and motives and prefer to make judgements after looking at all the facts, not just the agenda driven, "Islamist blood libel, raising generations of martyrs through television, muslim open call for annihilation, war and submission of the west" sound bites that are so popular amongst a section of posters on internet forums.

rylah said:
They really think the average westerner is that naïve that he can be convinced by bazar-fashion arguments and bargaining about peace and the exact meaning of foreign words.

Oh look, an argumentum ad populum fallacy.

I would argue the "average Westerner" is often convinced by slick bazar-fashion advertising and is usually far too lazy to gauge the meaning of words, we call them "Sun Readers" over here. People are rarely swayed by rational argument, but more often by the type of sound bite you keep offering up, like this one.

rylah said:
MORE WESTERNERS KNOW ARABIC, HAD CONTACT WITH RADICAL MUSLIMS, THAN ARABS WHO MET A WESTERNER.

Care to provide evidence for this assertion?

and other sources:

The major problem with MEMRI is that it will take the most wacko extremist and portray him as typical.

Not to mention that they sometimes fudge a little on translations.

Yet you can take the words introduced as sub titles by the originators and translate them yourself, and get the same result. Far too many of these videos to say that they are not typical for the particular regime

Forum List

Back