Gaza army

P F Tinmore, et al,

I don't believe I said that at all.

Do you use the term "Pro-Palestinian" to imply that what they say is not true?
(COMMENT)

I think I said: "he is NOT an unbiased source or story teller." Just as you are "not unbiased." It tends to suggest that the outcome of the dissertation was predetermined before it was even written.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, he earned his doctorate in "Economics."

(COMMENT)

This is a false appeal to authority. He has no more understanding of foreign policy, public diplomacy or than Albert Einstein. Tartir and Einstein each have their individual credentials and areas of expertise. Neither is any more knowledgable than you or I.

You will also note that I cited the disclaimer that as a Policy Advisor, they take no responsibility for his article.

Maybe I should have been more generous and said "contributing author."

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I think I said: "he is NOT an unbiased source or story teller." Just as you are "not unbiased." It tends to suggest that the outcome of the dissertation was predetermined before it was even written.

Most Respectfully,
R
Do you use the term "not unbiased" to imply that what they say is not true?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, he earned his doctorate in "Economics."

(COMMENT)

This is a false appeal to authority. He has no more understanding of foreign policy, public diplomacy or than Albert Einstein. Tartir and Einstein each have their individual credentials and areas of expertise. Neither is any more knowledgable than you or I.

You will also note that I cited the disclaimer that as a Policy Advisor, they take no responsibility for his article.

Maybe I should have been more generous and said "contributing author."

Most Respectfully,
R

Václav Havel was a playwright who became President of Czechoslovakia,
Ronald Regan was a actor who became U.S. President.

Does a doctorate in Economics prevent a person understanding foreign policy any more than acting in films of writing plays? How many politicians, worldwide have formal qualifications in "foreign policy"?

P F Tinmore, et al,

I posted this excerpt in the interest of honesty --- in the discussion.

Hamas Rejects Fateh's Demand for Gaza Rule

Fateh leader Azzam al-Ahmad had said on Sunday that Hamas "foiled" efforts towards a unity government, and that the group must hand over rule of the Gaza Strip as a condition for forming the new government.Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said that …
International Middle East Media Center · 7/30/2015*​
And it almost tells you why in the article.
(COMMENT)

I see you are trying to imply something, but I am hesitant to assume what that might be.

I do not believe that the People of the 1988 Declared State of Palestine have a valid government that actually represents both the West Bank and Gaza Strip simultaneously. I believe the People of the 1988 State of Palestine as in political chaos, wanting something --- but not knowing what that something is. With HAMAS controlling the Gaza Strip and FATAH controlling the West Bank, it is --- as if --- there are two different kinds of Palestinians --- separate and distinct from one another.

It is fairly clear that HAMAS (the Islamic Resistance Movement) which advocates Jihad and the use of "any means necessary to eject the Jewish State of Israel" from territory declared independent under the right of self-determination, is diametrically opposed to pledge under Article 2(4) of the UN Charter (1945) and reaffirmed (word-for-word) under the Declaration on Principles (DOP) of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations (A/RES/25/2625 1970), has questionable political and is acting inconsistent with International Humanitarian Law (IHL); and further stipulated in the Status of Palestine [according Palestine non-member observer State status (A/RES/67/19 4 December 2012)] by which it affirmed, inter alia, the duty of every State to promote, through joint and separate action, realization of the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples (including the Jewish State of Israel).

Most Respectfully,
R
You need to read some things to understand my position.

Whose Coup Exactly The Electronic Intifada

Subcontracting Repression in the West Bank and Gaza
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/o...epression-in-the-west-bank-and-gaza.html?_r=0

Oslo s Roots Kissinger the PLO and the Peace Process

Two of your links are out and out islamonazi propaganda so can be ignored as being biased

The third is from last year and is written by islamonazi propagandists.

Cant you do any better than this crap.
When you have nothing.

Call names!

Where is the name calling, all I did is point out that your sources are islamonazi propaganda shown by the people/media used.

Billo_Really, et al,

Damn near every insurgency claims to be freedom fighters of one sort or another. Islamist and Jihadist most of all.

I consider the Likud Party a terrorist organization and the attacks on Gaza, state-sanctioned terrorism by Israel.
(COMMENT)

Even today, the Saudi Arabians are being intimidated by the likes of HAMAS and the various Palestinian Islamists. The Saudi's are deathly afraid. HM The King seems to believe that Saudi Arabia is in capable of addressing the threat from HAMAS and its Iranian Allies, and at the same time, HAMAS and the al-Qassam Brigades supported by the Islamic Jihad. So it is going to reach-out and offer an olive branch of support for the Jihadists and associated Islamic/Palestinian terrorist groups (Hizbollah included) in order to buy time and protect itself; attempting to play both sides against the middle. The Saudi Arabians don't want to fight either side; and they don't need America. At the same time, HAMAS has gone begging for dollars; and the Saudis have a ready supply.

If HAMAS can swing Saudi Arabia, they think the same type of threat might be effective against the European Union which is also unable to defend itself against the Palestinians with an in-place infrastructure within most of the European Nations. This is the quintessential terrorist act which seeks to intimidate or coerce what few qusi-Allies the US has in the Middle East/Persian Gulf Region and the EU; bringing fear and pressure to bear --- to influence the policy of these varios scared governments that are unable to stand against the threat. In this way, the objective is to isolate the US as an influence in the region.

The second prong of the assault on the Israelis, is to bring what influence it can on the International Criminal Court (ICC) to influence its decision to make it appear that Israel has no right to exist and no right to self-defense against Jihadist and terrorist activity directed at the ejection of the Jewish State of Israel. This again will impact America in the establishment of the accusation that America is supporting a rogue state that was outlined and recommended by the UN in the 1947 Resolution 181(II); as referenced in the 2012 Status of Palestine recognition as an observer state. In doing so, HAMAS will attempt to legitimize its affront to the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States and the UN Charter [Article 2(4)].

{T}he Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to stress the following (6 February 1948):

(g) The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.
Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) (1988):

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.
Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.
It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters.
Hamas: Armed resistance not negotiable in struggle against Israel

Al-Zahhar stressed that the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) refuses a Palestinian state within the 1967 or 1948 territories, saying "Our policy is Palestine, all of Palestine". He explained that Palestine as a whole is a part of the Islamic dogma that is derived from the Holy Qura'an.
Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel’s Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide — And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S.

In an article published July 16, 2013 on Felesteen.ps, a website affiliated with Hamas, Hamas Refugee Affairs Department head Dr 'Issam 'Adwan argued that Hamas had the right to attack Israeli embassies and interests as well as senior Israeli officials anywhere in the world. He added that the resistance is also entitled to harm the interests of Israel's allies, headed by the U.S.

The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is more of a threat to US Relations and commerce in the Middle East and Persian Gulf today, then at anytime in recent history. And the fact that these Jihadists and terrorist seem to think that they can coerce and intimidate the US and its Allies needs to be the focus of US Policy in the coming year.

Most Respectfully,
R

Disappointed. You normally leave posting drivel like this to others.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Fateh leader Azzam al-Ahmad had said on Sunday that Hamas "foiled" efforts towards a unity government, and that the group must hand over rule of the Gaza Strip as a condition for forming the new government.Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said that …
(COMMENT)

I see you are trying to imply something, but I am hesitant to assume what that might be.

I do not believe that the People of the 1988 Declared State of Palestine have a valid government that actually represents both the West Bank and Gaza Strip simultaneously. I believe the People of the 1988 State of Palestine as in political chaos, wanting something --- but not knowing what that something is. With HAMAS controlling the Gaza Strip and FATAH controlling the West Bank, it is --- as if --- there are two different kinds of Palestinians --- separate and distinct from one another.

It is fairly clear that HAMAS (the Islamic Resistance Movement) which advocates Jihad and the use of "any means necessary to eject the Jewish State of Israel" from territory declared independent under the right of self-determination, is diametrically opposed to pledge under Article 2(4) of the UN Charter (1945) and reaffirmed (word-for-word) under the Declaration on Principles (DOP) of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations (A/RES/25/2625 1970), has questionable political and is acting inconsistent with International Humanitarian Law (IHL); and further stipulated in the Status of Palestine [according Palestine non-member observer State status (A/RES/67/19 4 December 2012)] by which it affirmed, inter alia, the duty of every State to promote, through joint and separate action, realization of the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples (including the Jewish State of Israel).

Most Respectfully,
R

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/o...epression-in-the-west-bank-and-gaza.html?_r=0

Two of your links are out and out islamonazi propaganda so can be ignored as being biased

The third is from last year and is written by islamonazi propagandists.

Cant you do any better than this crap.
Here is some information from a real propaganda site.

There are several lies in here.

United States Security Coordinator for Israel and the Palestinian Authority USSC

Why are you deflecting and going of topic ?

For the same reason the USA and Korea do, because they can.

Once again you use the term Zionist out of context and as a racial insult, not once but twice. And don't bleat that tiy haven't because the evidence is their for all to see.

How have I used "zionist" out of context?

perfect example above when you claim " Zionist Israel " when not all of Israel is Zionist, yet you imply that the arab muslims, Christians and Atheists are all Zionists. It is no different to me claiming that every muslim is a hamas terrorist.

Wow, you really need to get some comprehension lessons...

I stated "zionist Israel" correct... Because not of all Israel is zionist.... It makes a distinction between "zionist Israel" and the rest of the population of Israel!

And you are right, it's no different to you claiming that every Muslim is a hamas terrorist, which do do quite frequently! Except that I didn't say that every Jew is a zionist did I?

Israel is governed by a zionist party, that makes Israel, zionist Israel...

Whilst you confuse 'people' with 'politics' you will never quite get a handle on what is happening!

Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well.

While you confuse people full stop you will never get any intelligence.

You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime.

I obviously over estimated your intellect as you post is both contradictory and, quite frankly, grasping at straws.....

Let me try and help you...

"Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well."

Is like saying every American must be a Democrat because it is ruled my Democrats!

"While you confuse people full stop you will never get any intelligence."

See above point... You really have a problem differentiating 'people' and 'politics'... You use such broad sweeping generalisations that show your true colours as a bigoted, racist... Just because a country is "ruled" by a particular political party does not mean that everyone in that country is an "xxxx" (Replace "xxxx" with whatever word you choose)

"You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime."

Well spotted! Yes I do use the term zionist rather than the word Jew...

I am not anti Jew, I am not anti Israel... I m however, anti zionist... I do not accept the extremist views of zionism, in the same way that I do not accept the extremist views of Hamas!

You see, zionism is a political movement... Jew is a family of people who hold a very strong religious belief.... Neither neither can be directly linked, neither of which can I be racist toward!

I am not a nazi... Never have been, never will be...

Your decision to continue this 'debate' with the use of cheap shots and contradiction is a clear sign of someone losing the 'debate'... It's quite comical that you choose to use my words rather than your own, and then start the name calling because, quite simply, you really are out of your depth...

It's fine Phoney, you carry on son... It saves the rest of us pointing out that, at the end of the day, you really have NO clue what you are saying!

Look at your own post dumbo as I just changed your words, so making you the one that thinks they are smart.

Billo_Really, Phoenall, et al,

The People of Gaza may not all be terrorists; but a vast majority of the People of Gaza constitute a citizenry that supports terrorism, and promote government behind which terrorism has become a statecraft.

They are according to other arab muslims, the US, UK and most of Europe
1.5 million people are not terrorists.
(COMMENT)

The governance of the Gaza Strip is carried out by the HAMAS Administration (Hamas government in Gaza), led by Ismail Haniyeh, senior political leader of Hamas, from 2007 until 2014; when it agreed to formerly join the Palestinian Unity Government. While the words were said, there never seemed the actual intent to conform with the ideals of the joint HAMAS and Fatah Administration; no real cooperation with the two power brokers. Neither of which seem to be interested in a peaceful settlement in their dispute behind the conflict with Israel.

International Middle East Media Center · 7/30/2015

Hamas threatens to exit national unity government with ...
www.jpost.com/.../Hamas-threatens-to...unity-government-with-PA-387543
Jul 31, 2015 ·

Abbas: Islamic State already operating in Gaza
In December, Hamas denied the presence of the Islamic State in the Gaza Strip, after fliers signed by the jihadist ... July 1 attack on Egyptian security services. The coordinator of government activities in the territories …
The Times of Israel · 7/31/2015

The People of Gaza and the government, which they have adopted and supported groups like the al-Qassam Brigades and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, generally suggests that the reports of high rates of unemployment, violence, and drug use are over exaggerated. The Palestinians seem perfectly content with the scope and nature of the success to which the HAMAS regime has spread upon Gazan life.

In addition to the Palestinian proper groups, like the al-Qassam Brigades and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, the Gazan's seem to be supporting the Iranians and elements of DAESH (ISIS). This material support the Palestinians render appear to be intended:

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government (like the US and Israel) by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government (like the US and Israel) by such activities as jihadist attacks, hijackings, piracy, suicided bombings, rocket and mortar launches, or kidnapping and murder;​

The radicalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) wants be dropped from the Foreign Terrorist Organizations List (the US and the EU) --- not because it has adopted peaceful means --- but because it argues that it has the right to use any an all means available to it, and that the world is now willing to accept and tolerate its radical ideology and now being the motivation behind much of the Islamic Movements today. HAMAS and the Palestinians People believe that they have the right to eject the Jewish State of Israel from the territory once under the Mandate of Palestine; that is their duty to do so --- and that the are entitled to do so under international law.

Most Respectfully,
R
I consider the Likud Party a terrorist organization and the attacks on Gaza, state-sanctioned terrorism by Israel.

And your views are worth about as much as a second hand big mac

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I've read this before. Misdirection intermingled with some truth.

I would recognize some of the more valid points made by Dr Osamah Khalil; with serious reservations. And I would also give Ms Sabrien Amrov (TRT Researcher) some greater recognition (although I think she was used more as a writer and fact checker --- not exploiting for her intellect to the degree that they should have). But anyone who finds Alaa Tartir [Palestine Police Network (formerly w/Palestine-American Research Center)] credibility beyond that of an independent blogger, needs to understand that he is NOT an unbiased source or story teller. He is as "Pro-Palestinian" as they come:

Both sited articles come from, ultimately, the same source: al-Shabaka

AL-SHABAKA—THE PALESTINIAN POLICY NETWORK

Claims that the “opinions expressed in Al-Shabaka publications do not necessarily represent the views of the organization, the policy advisors or members, or its donors. Nor is Al-Shabaka responsible for any positions or actions by policy advisors or members in the network.” However, Al-Shabaka clearly promotes the Palestinian narrative of “the right of return,” the “Nakba,” the boycotts, divestments and sanctions (BDS) campaign, and regularly features writers who accuse Israel of “apartheid” and “ethnic cleansing” without featuring alternative views. SOURCE: NGO Monitor May 25, 2014

Dr Khalil is an al-Shabaka Policy Advisor and Alaa Tartir is a network member (Program Director) of al-Shabaka.

BTW NOTE:

"It should be noted that according to NGO Monitor research, al-Shabaka received $30,000 in 2013 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund (RBF)." Daniel Levy, a UK Business entrepreneur, a trustee of the RBF, was the target of dozens of antisemitic messages have been posted on Twitter aimed at Tottenham Hotspur. Chairman Levy is a co-founder of J Street and a member of the board of directors of Molad-The Center for the Renewal of Democracy; as well as a member of the board of directors of the New Israel Fund (NIF), which is affiliated with many of the Israeli NGO recipients.

It is a testament to the Jewish Community that they would contribute to a Pro-Palestinian program such that they could publish their views.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

If one looks at the timeframe, in which the Secretary Kissinger established a footprint, you will notice that the claim made by Dr Khalil practically opens with: "However, Al-Shabaka Policy Advisor Osamah Khalil draws on declassified U.S. diplomatic documents to argue that the roots of Oslo can be traced to the aftermath of the 1973 October War." This may in part be true. Certainly there was some influence there. But seldom, in such complex political environments, is one aspect the sole catalyst for the formulation of a complete policy. There were other things that were happening in the early 1970s, to include the 1970 bombing of the Swissair Flight 330 by the Palestinians, the Avivim school bus attacks by Palestinian, and the 1972 Massacre at the Munich Olympics by the Palestinians.

This was an especially interesting observation, made by DR Khalil, of the processes at that time. (Read it carefully!)

In spite of Arafat’s attempts to appear moderate, Kissinger was unmoved. He continued working toward a second disengagement agreement between Israel and Egypt, while ignoring Syria and the PLO. The Sinai II agreement was signed in September and was accompanied by a secret memorandum of understanding(MOU) between the U.S. and Israel, in which Washington agreed not to “recognize or negotiate with” the PLO as long as it did not recognize Israel’s right to exist or accept UNSCR 242 and 338.

Now, who wanted recognition of what --- as is compared to today?

Most Respectfully,
R

Correct as that is generally the case with pro-Palestinian sources

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I've read this before. Misdirection intermingled with some truth.

I would recognize some of the more valid points made by Dr Osamah Khalil; with serious reservations. And I would also give Ms Sabrien Amrov (TRT Researcher) some greater recognition (although I think she was used more as a writer and fact checker --- not exploiting for her intellect to the degree that they should have). But anyone who finds Alaa Tartir [Palestine Police Network (formerly w/Palestine-American Research Center)] credibility beyond that of an independent blogger, needs to understand that he is NOT an unbiased source or story teller. He is as "Pro-Palestinian" as they come:

Both sited articles come from, ultimately, the same source: al-Shabaka

AL-SHABAKA—THE PALESTINIAN POLICY NETWORK

Claims that the “opinions expressed in Al-Shabaka publications do not necessarily represent the views of the organization, the policy advisors or members, or its donors. Nor is Al-Shabaka responsible for any positions or actions by policy advisors or members in the network.” However, Al-Shabaka clearly promotes the Palestinian narrative of “the right of return,” the “Nakba,” the boycotts, divestments and sanctions (BDS) campaign, and regularly features writers who accuse Israel of “apartheid” and “ethnic cleansing” without featuring alternative views. SOURCE: NGO Monitor May 25, 2014

Dr Khalil is an al-Shabaka Policy Advisor and Alaa Tartir is a network member (Program Director) of al-Shabaka.

BTW NOTE:

"It should be noted that according to NGO Monitor research, al-Shabaka received $30,000 in 2013 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund (RBF)." Daniel Levy, a UK Business entrepreneur, a trustee of the RBF, was the target of dozens of antisemitic messages have been posted on Twitter aimed at Tottenham Hotspur. Chairman Levy is a co-founder of J Street and a member of the board of directors of Molad-The Center for the Renewal of Democracy; as well as a member of the board of directors of the New Israel Fund (NIF), which is affiliated with many of the Israeli NGO recipients.

It is a testament to the Jewish Community that they would contribute to a Pro-Palestinian program such that they could publish their views.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

If one looks at the timeframe, in which the Secretary Kissinger established a footprint, you will notice that the claim made by Dr Khalil practically opens with: "However, Al-Shabaka Policy Advisor Osamah Khalil draws on declassified U.S. diplomatic documents to argue that the roots of Oslo can be traced to the aftermath of the 1973 October War." This may in part be true. Certainly there was some influence there. But seldom, in such complex political environments, is one aspect the sole catalyst for the formulation of a complete policy. There were other things that were happening in the early 1970s, to include the 1970 bombing of the Swissair Flight 330 by the Palestinians, the Avivim school bus attacks by Palestinian, and the 1972 Massacre at the Munich Olympics by the Palestinians.

This was an especially interesting observation, made by DR Khalil, of the processes at that time. (Read it carefully!)

In spite of Arafat’s attempts to appear moderate, Kissinger was unmoved. He continued working toward a second disengagement agreement between Israel and Egypt, while ignoring Syria and the PLO. The Sinai II agreement was signed in September and was accompanied by a secret memorandum of understanding(MOU) between the U.S. and Israel, in which Washington agreed not to “recognize or negotiate with” the PLO as long as it did not recognize Israel’s right to exist or accept UNSCR 242 and 338.

Now, who wanted recognition of what --- as is compared to today?

Most Respectfully,
R
But anyone who finds Alaa Tartir [Palestine Police Network (formerly w/Palestine-American Research Center)] credibility beyond that of an independent blogger,...​

Alaa Tartir is the Program Director of Al-Shabaka: The Palestinian Policy Network. Tartir is also a Post-Doctoral Researcher at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland, and a Visiting Scholar at Utrecht University’s Department of History and Art History, The Netherlands. Tartir previously served as Researcher in International Development Studies at the London School of Economics (LSE), where he earned his PhD. He also served as a Senior Research Associate and Fellow at Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS), the Bisan Center for Research and Development, and the Palestinian American Research Center (PARC). Tartir has received several awards, including the Swiss Government’s Academic Excellence Scholarship and the LSE’s award for Global Politics.

Policy Advisors

Blogger, indeed.

Indeed he is, and a pro-Palestinian LIAR as well

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Do you use the term "not unbiased" to imply that what they say is not true?

Correct because this is generally the case with pro palestinians

Billo_Really, et al,

Damn near every insurgency claims to be freedom fighters of one sort or another. Islamist and Jihadist most of all.

(COMMENT)

Even today, the Saudi Arabians are being intimidated by the likes of HAMAS and the various Palestinian Islamists. The Saudi's are deathly afraid. HM The King seems to believe that Saudi Arabia is in capable of addressing the threat from HAMAS and its Iranian Allies, and at the same time, HAMAS and the al-Qassam Brigades supported by the Islamic Jihad. So it is going to reach-out and offer an olive branch of support for the Jihadists and associated Islamic/Palestinian terrorist groups (Hizbollah included) in order to buy time and protect itself; attempting to play both sides against the middle. The Saudi Arabians don't want to fight either side; and they don't need America. At the same time, HAMAS has gone begging for dollars; and the Saudis have a ready supply.

If HAMAS can swing Saudi Arabia, they think the same type of threat might be effective against the European Union which is also unable to defend itself against the Palestinians with an in-place infrastructure within most of the European Nations. This is the quintessential terrorist act which seeks to intimidate or coerce what few qusi-Allies the US has in the Middle East/Persian Gulf Region and the EU; bringing fear and pressure to bear --- to influence the policy of these varios scared governments that are unable to stand against the threat. In this way, the objective is to isolate the US as an influence in the region.

The second prong of the assault on the Israelis, is to bring what influence it can on the International Criminal Court (ICC) to influence its decision to make it appear that Israel has no right to exist and no right to self-defense against Jihadist and terrorist activity directed at the ejection of the Jewish State of Israel. This again will impact America in the establishment of the accusation that America is supporting a rogue state that was outlined and recommended by the UN in the 1947 Resolution 181(II); as referenced in the 2012 Status of Palestine recognition as an observer state. In doing so, HAMAS will attempt to legitimize its affront to the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States and the UN Charter [Article 2(4)].

{T}he Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to stress the following (6 February 1948):

(g) The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman and child.
Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) (1988):

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.
Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.
It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters.
Hamas: Armed resistance not negotiable in struggle against Israel

Al-Zahhar stressed that the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) refuses a Palestinian state within the 1967 or 1948 territories, saying "Our policy is Palestine, all of Palestine". He explained that Palestine as a whole is a part of the Islamic dogma that is derived from the Holy Qura'an.
Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel’s Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide — And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S.

In an article published July 16, 2013 on Felesteen.ps, a website affiliated with Hamas, Hamas Refugee Affairs Department head Dr 'Issam 'Adwan argued that Hamas had the right to attack Israeli embassies and interests as well as senior Israeli officials anywhere in the world. He added that the resistance is also entitled to harm the interests of Israel's allies, headed by the U.S.

The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is more of a threat to US Relations and commerce in the Middle East and Persian Gulf today, then at anytime in recent history. And the fact that these Jihadists and terrorist seem to think that they can coerce and intimidate the US and its Allies needs to be the focus of US Policy in the coming year.

Most Respectfully,
R

Disappointed. You normally leave posting drivel like this to others.

Like your drivel do you mean rat boy

How have I used "zionist" out of context?

perfect example above when you claim " Zionist Israel " when not all of Israel is Zionist, yet you imply that the arab muslims, Christians and Atheists are all Zionists. It is no different to me claiming that every muslim is a hamas terrorist.

I stated "zionist Israel" correct... Because not of all Israel is zionist.... It makes a distinction between "zionist Israel" and the rest of the population of Israel!

And you are right, it's no different to you claiming that every Muslim is a hamas terrorist, which do do quite frequently! Except that I didn't say that every Jew is a zionist did I?

Whilst you confuse 'people' with 'politics' you will never quite get a handle on what is happening!

Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well.

You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime.

I obviously over estimated your intellect as you post is both contradictory and, quite frankly, grasping at straws.....

"Then seeing as Palestine is ruled by a terrorist organisation they must all be terrorists as well."

Is like saying every American must be a Democrat because it is ruled my Democrats!

See above point... You really have a problem differentiating 'people' and 'politics'... You use such broad sweeping generalisations that show your true colours as a bigoted, racist... Just because a country is "ruled" by a particular political party does not mean that everyone in that country is an "xxxx" (Replace "xxxx" with whatever word you choose)

"You constantly use the term Zionist instead of Jew because you believe that others wont see your racism. A pity that now we can see through your NAZI tricks and will out you and your NAZI friends everytime."

I am not anti Jew, I am not anti Israel... I m however, anti zionist... I do not accept the extremist views of zionism, in the same way that I do not accept the extremist views of Hamas!

You see, zionism is a political movement... Jew is a family of people who hold a very strong religious belief.... Neither neither can be directly linked, neither of which can I be racist toward!

Your decision to continue this 'debate' with the use of cheap shots and contradiction is a clear sign of someone losing the 'debate'... It's quite comical that you choose to use my words rather than your own, and then start the name calling because, quite simply, you really are out of your depth...

It's fine Phoney, you carry on son... It saves the rest of us pointing out that, at the end of the day, you really have NO clue what you are saying!

Look at your own post dumbo as I just changed your words, so making you the one that thinks they are smart.

Changing words is one thing...

Actually understanding what you are writing is something different Phoney...

You clearly show that you don't understand the difference between 'people' and 'politics'... A fundamental zionist failing

You clearly show that you don't understand the difference between 'people' and 'politics'... A fundamental zionist failing

And you clearly show that you are a JEW HATING RACIST by using the term Zionist out of context and in a racially abusive manner

Oh please enlighten us on the difference between 'the people' and 'politics' and how this is a Zionist 'failing'. I'd be glad hear how You see it.

Maybe this model of 'people' vs 'politics' is more relevant and
"USEFULL" to Your taste:

"We muslims have been honored to do BRAINWASHIG!"

Or this model of politics vs people:

Oh please enlighten us on the difference between 'the people' and 'politics' and how this is a Zionist 'failing'. I'd be glad hear how You see it.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

2 MEMRI's, a Palwatch, and a programme made by Hard Cash Productions, not a fact in sight. Next.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

2 MEMRI's, a Palwatch, and a programme made by Hard Cash Productions, not a fact in sight. Next.

Show us the mistakes in those videos....Please.

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

Show us the mistakes in those videos....Please.

He cant do that, all he can do is rubbish the source because they show the reality that he cant bear to watch

"USEFULL" to Your taste:

So no errors then? "Hard cash blah blah":mm:

Be a man.

Forum List

Back