🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Palestinian Violence Contunues

Nonsense.

The last rocket fire on Israel was all Hamas' doing. They attacked our soldiers, we have responded by fighting the Hamas brigades, and then they started rocket firing on our civilians.

They targeted civilians while the struggle that night was between soldiers and Hamas.

Hamas targeting innocent civilians, what else is new?

Your cheers don't come as a surprise either. You probably gloat when Israelis are targeted.:doubt:
Not true. Rocket fire is always in response to IDF activities.

Right on Q, Mr. Subject Changer try's to hijack the thread into a different topic.

Actually, your silly "street improvement" post was a train off the rails.
Actually, Hollie, Loinboy doesn't want to hear about what is going on elsewhere and he doesn't want the viewers to know about it either. Even though this is the Middle East Forum, he wants it to be all about Israel. This is what all the Dhimwit anti-Semite posters want.
EGYPT - ISLAM Cairo, Muslim Brotherhood violence targets Church of Virgin Mary in Zaytoun - Asia News

Ahhh. "Loinboy". That explains the Joooooo obsession with Billy-boy.

A prelude to some rocket fire?
Correct. Rocket fire is always in response to some dickhead move by the IDF.

Nonsense.

The last rocket fire on Israel was all Hamas' doing. They attacked our soldiers, we have responded by fighting the Hamas brigades, and then they started rocket firing on our civilians.

They targeted civilians while the struggle that night was between soldiers and Hamas.

Your cheers don't come as a surprise either. You probably gloat when Israelis are targeted.:doubt:

Didn't Israel ever tell you that Israeli citizens are not considered civilians?

Of course not.

That would get in the way of their Palestinian terrorist propaganda schtick.

After lurking here for a few weeks, I feel that only an Arab could say something like that. If the Israelis are not considered citizens of Israel by an Arab, then I guess they are considered fair game for the other Arabs to kill them.

I just love it when they bitch about how after each conflict they wind up witrh far more dead Palestinians than Israel's & yet they are so brain dead as to contine their attacks on Israel. Palestinian mentality at its very best.

After lurking here for a few weeks, I feel that only an Arab could say something like that. If the Israelis are not considered citizens of Israel by an Arab, then I guess they are considered fair game for the other Arabs to kill them.

I just love it when they bitch about how after each conflict they wind up witrh far more dead Palestinians than Israel's & yet they are so brain dead as to contine their attacks on Israel. Palestinian mentality at its very best.

OK, but the Palestinians have not lost the war yet.

Nonsense.

No matter of you say a 100 time "Not true", it IS true. neutral posters here without any bias followed my post regarding that day and admitted themselves the incident was initiated by Palestinians.

That is the way the media admitted it, too (Not Israeli one).

What you're doing right now is trying and save your baseless clame. Stop acting like a child.

The incident was purely provoked by Palestinians. They attacked our soldiers, then when we responded, attacked our civilians.

This is a coward action. So is yours right now, refusing the admit your error

Correct. Rocket fire is always in response to some dickhead move by the IDF.

Nonsense.

Of course not.

That is what you always say, as part of your Palestinian apologist mentality.

You're a fantasist, anybody ever told you that.

Even German people at the time of the third Reich were civilians. What you say is lunacy, and nobody takes you seriously. Furthermore, you keep bringing it up but never offered any proof

Nonsense.

Of course not.

That is what you always say, as part of your Palestinian apologist mentality.

You're a fantasist, anybody ever told you that.

Even German people at the time of the third Reich were civilians. What you say is lunacy, and nobody takes you seriously. Furthermore, you keep bringing it up but never offered any proof

I merely reiterate what the Fourth Geneva Convention says.

Was the Fourth Geneva Convention a Palestinian apologist?

Nonsense.

No matter of you say a 100 time "Not true", it IS true. neutral posters here without any bias followed my post regarding that day and admitted themselves the incident was initiated by Palestinians.

What you're doing right now is trying and save your baseless clame. Stop acting like a child.

The incident was purely provoked by Palestinians. They attacked our soldiers, then when we responded, attacked our civilians.

You are basing your opinion on false premise.

Ramzy Baroud on WorldStreams

I have this impression that Tinnie will gladly sacrifice every single "Palestinian" Arab to satiate his hatred of Jews. He has taken the position of neighboring Arab nations which use the pals as convenient cannon fodder. Both Tinnie and neighboring Arabs to the "Palestinians" share a common interest of hate for Jews. The continuation of dead "Palestinians" is of no concern if the attacks on Israel can continue.

I have this impression that Tinnie will gladly sacrifice every single "Palestinian" Arab to satiate his hatred of Jews. He has taken the position of neighboring Arab nations which use the pals as convenient cannon fodder. Both Tinnie and neighboring Arabs to the "Palestinians" share a common interest of hate for Jews. The continuation of dead "Palestinians" is of no concern if the attacks on Israel can continue.

Palestine was invaded a hundred years ago. Against all odds they have still not surrendered.

They are a light unto the world.

Palestine was invaded a hundred years ago. Against all odds they have still not surrendered.

They are a light unto the world.

And they can die by the truckload to appease your hatreds.

I agree that Palestine was invaded. It was invaded by Arab squatters from Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.

Right on! And the Palestinians will continue attacking Israel until they do lose the war.

I just love it when they bitch about how after each conflict they wind up with far more dead Palestinians than Israeli's & yet they are so brain dead as to contine their attacks on Israel. Palestinian mentality at its very best.

now I am truly confused Mr tin claims that the arabs have not yet lost
the war WHICH THEY HAVE DECLARED-------so does that fact not indicate
that Israel has a LEGAL RIGHT to shoot at them? He has long insisted that
arabs have a legal right to sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of
jewish infants-------I thought -----because he considers SOMETHING to be
in progress that renders that activity legal-----but I have never understood
precisely just what that PROCESS IS

now I am truly confused Mr tin claims that the arabs have not yet lost
the war WHICH THEY HAVE DECLARED-------so does that fact not indicate
that Israel has a LEGAL RIGHT to shoot at them? He has long insisted that
arabs have a legal right to sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of
jewish infants-------I thought -----because he considers SOMETHING to be
in progress that renders that activity legal-----but I have never understood
precisely just what that PROCESS IS

When did the Palestinians declare war?

What right does Israel have to shoot Palestinians in Palestine?

They attacked occupational forces, which is completely legal according to international law.

If there was no occupation, there would not have been an attack.

So what I said, was true.

They attacked occupational forces, which is completely legal according to international law.

If there was no occupation, there would not have been an attack.

So what I said, was true.

However much it serves your agenda to cheer on attacks against Israel, there will be a response by Israel to the aggression.

But honestly, aren't a few dead "Palestinians" worth the cost to placate your rabid Joooo hatreds?

Last edited:
And they can die by the truckload to appease your hatreds.
The only hatred I see, is coming from you.

I agree that Palestine was invaded. It was invaded by Arab squatters from Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.
I'm sorry, you can't re-write history to your own liking.

Your hurt feelings are not my concern.

Land ownership is not strictly a function of squatters rights. Arab occupation of the disputed territories does not grant legal rights to the land.

Forum List

Back