🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Palestinian Violence Contunues

Leave it to Israel to find a way to let these Palestinian squatters remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they kill more Israeli's. This entire Zionist agenda has to go. And so do the squatters. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

And they can die by the truckload to appease your hatreds.
The only hatred I see, is coming from you.

I agree that Palestine was invaded. It was invaded by Arab squatters from Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.
I'm sorry, you can't re-write history to your own liking.

Your hurt feelings are not my concern.

Land ownership is not strictly a function of squatters rights. Arab occupation of the disputed territories does not grant legal rights to the land.

Land ownership is not strictly a function of squatters rights. Arab occupation of the disputed territories does not grant legal rights to the land.
They're "occupied" territories, you sick little bitch!

And every country on the planet says you're full of shit, on that squatter non-sense.

Leave it to Israel to find a way to let these Palestinian squatters remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they kill more Israeli's. This entire Zionist agenda has to go. And so do the squatters. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
There goes the troll, repeating his same garbage over and over again.

However much it serves your agenda to cheer on attacks against Israel, there will be a response by Israel to the aggression.

But honestly, aren't a few dead "Palestinians" worth the cost to placate your rabid Joooo hatreds?
You keep trying to play the "Jew card" every chance you get, because you can't deal with the fact that the Israeli's are in violation of over 100 UN resolutions and have the entire planet against them.

However much it serves your agenda to cheer on attacks against Israel, there will be a response by Israel to the aggression.

But honestly, aren't a few dead "Palestinians" worth the cost to placate your rabid Joooo hatreds?
You keep trying to play the "Jew card" every chance you get, because you can't deal with the fact that the Israeli's are in violation of over 100 UN resolutions and have the entire planet against them.

Actually, it's folks like you who play the "Jew card". Your one-sided, islamist terrorist hugging apologetics are getting old, loinboy.

Otherwise, there are different types of resolutions, some non-binding, some not so you might want to check your score card.

I didn't find any UN resolution regarding an invented people with an invented identity committing what would otherwise be acts of war against Israel. Could it be that an organization which promotes a welfare agency dedicated solely to propping up an islamist terrorist safe haven is best ignored as irrelevant?

And every country on the planet says you're full of shit, on that squatter non-sense.

I agree that Arab squatters have occupied land which ownership is in dispute.

So what's your major malfunction?

As I suggested previously, I am in favor of all Palestinians who have deeds to the land they claim is theirs stay & all those squatters who do not have to go. And yet not a single Palestinian supporter has given me thanks for this just & unbiased solution as to what land is who's. Gosh I wonder why that is?

I agree that Arab squatters have occupied land which ownership is in dispute.

So what's your major malfunction?

Forum List

Back