🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

Kondor3, et al,

We may not like the idea it conveys, but you have to admit, they are crafty.

Can you imagine the outrage - worldwide - if this had been a stick-figure clothed in an Israeli flag - tossing a Palestinian symbol into the garbage can?

And yet this is so low-profile that it's damned-near nonexistent.

That's the way of it in 2013... pretty much the way it was in 1948, too...
(COMMENT)

I've noticed in the last 24 to 30 months, that the nature of the anti-Israeli Propaganda is becoming more and more sophisticated. It's like someone gave them a shot of Madison Avenue in the arm.

I might not appreciate what all they say; but, I have to admire how they say it.

Most Respectfully,
R

Kondor3, et al,

Can you imagine the outrage - worldwide - if this had been a stick-figure clothed in an Israeli flag - tossing a Palestinian symbol into the garbage can?

(COMMENT)

I've noticed in the last 24 to 30 months, that the nature of the anti-Israeli Propaganda is becoming more and more sophisticated. It's like someone gave them a shot of Madison Avenue in the arm.

I might not appreciate what all they say; but, I have to admire how they say it.

Most Respectfully,
R
I'd say that's dead on target....then again... when you have 65 years to practice before you begin to get it right... that (almost) smacks of even a broken clock being right twice a day... or a work of Shakespeare coming out of an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters... they were bound to begin getting better at it sometime, sooner or later. From their perspective, they're about 65 years too late. They don't have much left to work with, nor time, for that matter. Still clumsy, but they are getting better at it, and they do have their 'moments'.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon

Several Palestinians have told me they oppose terror, because I'm not Israeli nor American.

What is "several palestinians" Saigon? I worked with educated muslims for more than
40 years from dozens of different islamic lands starting about 45 years ago. None guessed
that I am a jew ------and most assumed me not to be a jew ----unless I told them sometimes
months LATER. I also encountered some palestinians. Overall ----even EDUCATED
muslims------deep down----in the depths of the way men alone and far from home
confide in females of the "LISTENING VARIETY" support the way to the
MYSTICAL UTOPIAN CALIPHATE------even if it means stepping over lots of dead bodies---
more to the point of this thread -------ISRAEL SITS ON MUSLIM LAND

Poll Shows 85% of PA Arabs Support Terror
Two recent polls find a vast majority of Arabs supporting terror attacks and a growing Israeli majority opposed to further withdrawals.
By Ezra HaLevi

Two recent polls find a vast majority of Arabs supporting terror attacks and a growing Israeli majority opposed to further withdrawals.

A recent Palestinian Authority poll shows that 84 percent of PA Arabs approve of the massacre at Merkaz HaRav Yeshiva in Jerusalem, where eight students were murder and ten wounded.

The poll, carried out by Ramallah-based pollster Khalil Shikaki, interviewed 1,270 PA Arabs. 64 percent support the rocket attacks on Israeli cities and towns such as Sderot and Ashkelon launched from Hamas-controlled Gaza. Those who oppose the attacks don’t necessarily do so on moral grounds, but rather strategic considerations.

The Palestinian Terror Index: A Majority Support Terror

Analysis released by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research contains a wealth of insights which have been ignored by the media.
By: Frimet and Arnold Roth
Published: January 20th, 2013

Quote: Originally Posted by Saigon

Several Palestinians have told me they oppose terror, because I'm not Israeli nor American.

What is "several palestinians" Saigon? I worked with educated muslims for more than
40 years from dozens of different islamic lands starting about 45 years ago. None guessed
that I am a jew ------and most assumed me not to be a jew ----unless I told them sometimes
months LATER. I also encountered some palestinians. Overall ----even EDUCATED
muslims------deep down----in the depths of the way men alone and far from home
confide in females of the "LISTENING VARIETY" support the way to the
MYSTICAL UTOPIAN CALIPHATE------even if it means stepping over lots of dead bodies---
more to the point of this thread -------ISRAEL SITS ON MUSLIM LAND

Firstly, as I have explained before, I am not convinced exiles are necesarily a very representative group of people. Interesting, definitely - but hardly typical.

Secondly, believing Israel has stolen land is not the same thing as supporting terror attacks against civilians.

I have not discussed this particular point with very many Palestinians, but it is something three or four have mentioned. One guy in Damascus told me at length how he had told his kids not to join the army because he didn't want them to fight Israel.

Yes, but we don't hear any opinions rejecting those views, either...

Most black South Africans had never heard a white South African condemn apartheid either - and yet we know that hundreds of thousands of them voted to end apartheid.

You can't see that, but behind the screen, I almost smile.

And how many of them, I wonder, "reject" terror simply because they know we kick their asses in response?

Don't answer that.

I agree with you - many do think that way, but that's fine, isn't it?

If I was Palstinian that would certainly be one reason that I would not want another war.

Most black South Africans had never heard a white South African condemn apartheid either - and yet we know that hundreds of thousands of them voted to end apartheid.

You can't see that, but behind the screen, I almost smile.

And how many of them, I wonder, "reject" terror simply because they know we kick their asses in response?

Don't answer that.

I agree with you - many do think that way, but that's fine, isn't it?

If I was Palstinian that would certainly be one reason that I would not want another war.

Not good enough reason in my book.

But I guess that's not the issue here.

Damn, so I guess the jews are going to march through the streets, burning flags and effigies, blow a few people up, and force the cartoonist to go into hiding for the rest of his life? Isnt that standard procedure for these situations?

Last edited:
The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

israelis and their histrionics...LOL. perhaps a stick figure of a palestinian dumping a menorah into the trash would be more to your liking. like that wouldn't have religious connotations.

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews. what? do ya think HAMAS plans to invade brooklyn?

y'all have way to many skys falling and too many wolves in the meadows where sheep graze. besides, hamas is your baby conceived in an effort to marginalise the PLO.

i don't think of HAMAS as peaceful at all. i just think of them as a lesser despot...but more importantly, an indiogenous despot and quite unlike the despot initially established by europeans. you, and arutz 7, make them appear less despotic by portraying them as worse than they are.

ya know, if israel really wanted to curtail the militant factions of HAMAS, they would release marwan barghouti, but they can't do that becaause barghouti would tie israel's tail in knots in negotiation.

too funny...the star of david in the cartoon is meant to represent all jews and not the state of israel...LOL.

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews.

It symbolized Hamas hates all Jews.

Something to which you can probably relate.

Always amuses me you are in a hurry to defend Hamas' obvious hatred, but put horns on our heads and every moronic fanat, to you represents us all.

Busted for hypocrisy, again, Sealy? :D

Yes, but we don't hear any opinions rejecting those views, either...

Why should that matter? they hate Israelis and Americans that much?:confused:

says Israeli hate groups.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Kondor3, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

they are beginning to catch up with the zionist propaganda machine and are forming stronger ties among young people, particularly on american college caampuses while israel appears committed to languish with their past successes which will become their future mistakes.

look at history and you can see the future. zionist jews have already lost their vision of a jewish state. if they don't learn a new dance, they could lose their state altogether.

Seal, in case you hadn't noticed, 'CURRENTLY' the Mogen Dovid *IS* a religious symbol. The 'cartoon' could as easily have shown an Israeli flag being trashed: it's an easy enough one to draw.

But it didn't.

So you are once again grossly mistaken.

Forum List

Back