🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

"...Kondor FYI that map is false propaganda and lies, promoted by Arabs..."
Roudy... you are right about them never having been a discernible nation or people and you are also probably right about them using this as a Propaganda Map.

Nevertheless, it also seems to be a fairly reliable image, demonstrating the progression of land-transfer between the Jews and the Arabs, and can be utilized for other purposes.

The other way of looking at this is as a Progress Map - how far along the Israelis are in reclaiming their spiritual and ancestral homeland.

"...Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there."
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, although that does not mean that others are obliged to share it.

Is there particular point(s) being made or attempted somewhere here that you have in-mind, that can only be understood or discussed by someone who has been there?

If so, perhaps you can define such Off Limits topical material for us.

If not, well...

The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

I would be tickled if the Jews that love Israel more than the U S A would just pack up and go there. You can take the fundi Christians and the Muslims with you.. Thanks! HUGGY

Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there.

I do agree with this.

I understand not everyone is interested in the Middle East, but I don't get one or two of our posters who post 54827 times a day about the Islamic world - but have never set foot in an Islamic country.

It's like posting on a golf forum but never picking up a club.

Exactly, they need to get over there and see whats really going on.

israelis and their histrionics...LOL. perhaps a stick figure of a palestinian dumping a menorah into the trash would be more to your liking. like that wouldn't have religious connotations.

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews. what? do ya think HAMAS plans to invade brooklyn?

y'all have way to many skys falling and too many wolves in the meadows where sheep graze. besides, hamas is your baby conceived in an effort to marginalise the PLO.

i don't think of HAMAS as peaceful at all. i just think of them as a lesser despot...but more importantly, an indiogenous despot and quite unlike the despot initially established by europeans. you, and arutz 7, make them appear less despotic by portraying them as worse than they are.

ya know, if israel really wanted to curtail the militant factions of HAMAS, they would release marwan barghouti, but they can't do that becaause barghouti would tie israel's tail in knots in negotiation.

too funny...the star of david in the cartoon is meant to represent all jews and not the state of israel...LOL.
All of that BS and you still didn't tell the truth. That Hamas does not differentiate between Jews and Israelis. Have you opened it's Charter?

israelis are quite commonly referred to as "jews" in the mideast, but if you waant to make a mountain out of a molehill, by all means, be my guest. i don't like zionists and israelis and such histrionics on their part works towards my end.

why would i read the charter when khalid mashal said it was a part of history and irrelevant and the charter has never been adopted by HAMAS after their political election. shall we discuss the talmud and torah laws/dialogue. certainly they justify everything said in the HAMAS charter.

you can't have it both ways.

careful roudy...i think there are a gang of arabs hiding under your bad with can openers, pipe wrenchs, and that dreaded .50 cal machine gun disguised as a hand saw...LOL.

OMG...i saw one with a rather large spatula...better send in some IDF commandoes.
I'd be more worried about Jews hiding under your bed Mr. anti Semite Nazi boy. LOL

As far as Israelis being referred to as Jews, it seems like you're the one trying to have it both ways. Perhaps that is why Arabs and Muslims persecuted and oppressed minority Jews in their countries, even before the state of Israel was created. Maybe they thought they were going after future Israelis? Ha ha ha.

The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

I would be tickled if the Jews that love Israel more than the U S A would just pack up and go there. You can take the fundi Christians and the Muslims with you.. Thanks! HUGGY
Some do, some don't, it's a personal choice.

"...Kondor FYI that map is false propaganda and lies, promoted by Arabs..."
Roudy... you are right about them never having been a discernible nation or people and you are also probably right about them using this as a Propaganda Map.

Nevertheless, it also seems to be a fairly reliable image, demonstrating the progression of land-transfer between the Jews and the Arabs, and can be utilized for other purposes.

The other way of looking at this is as a Progress Map - how far along the Israelis are in reclaiming their spiritual and ancestral homeland.
Did you say 1922? Here's how the land was REALLY supposed to be divided:

images

mandate_2.jpg

"...This map is misleading and was probably made-up, and looked at, by people who have never been to the West Bank..."
I know the fine-print on the map-image is hard to see at this resolution, but if you blow it up, you'll see that it was created by the N(egotiation) A(ffairs) D(ivision) of the PLO itself [ NAD-PLO ] - so, I'm guessing that the Palestinians have a fairly good idea of just how much land is left to them, yes?

I wouldn't know about any of that, nor do I see how that helps us to gauge the credibility of the map or to verify its point of origin. And we are talking about space on which to live - not a head-count of those living on the land nor their growth rate.

"...Like Saigon said, 'Anyone who has never been there, doesn't really know what's going on.' Have you ever been there, Kondor?"

Nope. Although I can read and think. Why? Are only people who have been there allowed to comment (or capable of commenting) upon their state of affairs? Somehow, I don't think that's where you're going with this, but one never knows. :D

Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there.

i've been to lebanon and tel aviv a while ago but so what. that is BS though that anyone who has never been there doesn't really know what is going on. there are all kinds of things that influence perceptions.

how about this...anybody who has had an emotional attachment to one side or the other from birth doesn't really know what is going on.

that is an statement that can be applied to almost anything. anybody who didn't endure slavery really doesn't know what's going on. anybody who hasn't given a press conference in the rain with another head of state doesn't really know what's going on. anybody who hasn't lived in a refugee camp doesn't know what's going on.

what a flippant and arrogant way to dismiss someones opinion.

how about this...anybody who has been there really doesn't know what is going on because they have a subjecctive view of the matter.

I know the fine-print on the map-image is hard to see at this resolution, but if you blow it up, you'll see that it was created by the N(egotiation) A(ffairs) D(ivision) of the PLO itself [ NAD-PLO ] - so, I'm guessing that the Palestinians have a fairly good idea of just how much land is left to them, yes?

I wouldn't know about any of that, nor do I see how that helps us to gauge the credibility of the map or to verify its point of origin. And we are talking about space on which to live - not a head-count of those living on the land nor their growth rate.

Nope. Although I can read and think. Why? Are only people who have been there allowed to comment (or capable of commenting) upon their state of affairs? Somehow, I don't think that's where you're going with this, but one never knows. :D

i've been to lebanon and tel aviv a while ago but so what. that is BS though that anyone who has never been there doesn't really know what is going on. there are all kinds of things that influence perceptions.

how about this...anybody who has had an emotional attachment to one side or the other from birth doesn't really know what is going on.

that is an statement that can be applied to almost anything. anybody who didn't endure slavery really doesn't know what's going on. anybody who hasn't given a press conference in the rain with another head of state doesn't really know what's going on. anybody who hasn't lived in a refugee camp doesn't know what's going on.

how about this...anybody who has been there really doesn't know what is going on because they have a subjecctive view of the matter.

First of all, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Kondor. Secondly, I said that because the map he presented doesn't really reflect reality. Saigon has said the same thing I just said, and he's said it hundreds of times, not just once like I did. But you've never called him arrogant, because he's not Jewish.

"...Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there."
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, although that does not mean that others are obliged to share it.

Is there particular point(s) being made or attempted somewhere here that you have in-mind, that can only be understood or discussed by someone who has been there?

If not, well...

how about this...you are not allowed to talk about anything unless you have direct personal experience and if you have had that direct personal experience your opinion is influenced by that experience and is subjective, thus making that opinion invalid and worthless.

i think that pretty well covers the field.

First of all, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Kondor. Secondly, I said that because the map he presented doesn't really reflect reality. Saigon has said the same thing I just said, and he's said it hundreds of times, not just once like I did. But you've never called him arrogant, because he's not Jewish.

first of all, this is a public message board and i will respond to posts whenever and wherever i want. if you want to ask kondor specifically a question, take it to PM.

secondly, i did not single you out. i made a comment about a statement and it landed on your post. the statement, be it made by you, rocco, saigon, or whomever, that "anyone who hasn't been there really doesn't no what is going on" is flippant, arrogant, dismissive, and rude, although i am sure none of you had any intention of it being that way.

i have no idea whether saigon is jewish or not or even whether you are jewish or not. i do not really care. i care if you are zionist or not.

Last edited:

422970.jpg

----------------------

Israel comes first.

I do agree with this.

I understand not everyone is interested in the Middle East, but I don't get one or two of our posters who post 54827 times a day about the Islamic world - but have never set foot in an Islamic country.

It's like posting on a golf forum but never picking up a club.

don't be ignorant.

why are you even here talking about it if you don't think people will even understand unless they have personal experience. aren't you wasting your time, and how the hell do you know who has or has not been in an islamic country or not. shall those who haven't been required to submit a resume to you to determine the validity of their posts or their qualifications.

i never figured you for an elitest.

and just for the record, i have been to muslim countries, the most recent being lebanon, and i don't think my knowledge comes from experience but instead comes from study.

i knew this white guy who was in a motorcycle accident with a black guy and the white guy lost his leg. he hated black folk in the worst way and he has experience. am i supposed to regard his opinion as being somewhat valid because of his experience. i thought he was an ass. he owned a pool hall and was gunned down by another white guy.

422970.jpg

----------------------

Israel comes first.

You're an Israeli, so that's appropriate but - are you saying that for American Jews, Israel should come before America?

No.

American Jews are first Americans, and one cannot ask that of them.

In Judaism, Dina Demalchuta Dina.

It means that the laws of religion and Torah says very strickly, that the loyalty should first be for their hosting state.

Doing anything which harms that, is betraying both the state and the Jewish people.

Luckily, the interests of Americans and Israelis don't clash.

Israel comes first.

You're an Israeli, so that's appropriate but - are you saying that for American Jews, Israel should come before America?
No but that's certainly the propaganda that Islamists and neo Nazis seem to want to pass around.

Israel comes first.

No but that's certainly the propaganda that Islamists and neo Nazis seem to want to pass around.

Actually, it's not just them. I hear the same being levied at Muslims with people claiming they can't be "real Americans" because they put religion first.

Same propaganda only it's Islamophobes passing it around.

If not, well...

how about this...you are not allowed to talk about anything unless you have direct personal experience and if you have had that direct personal experience your opinion is influenced by that experience and is subjective, thus making that opinion invalid and worthless.

i think that pretty well covers the field.

< snicker >

Last edited:
It's not that they cannot be loyal, I don't think that true.

But there are many Muslims in USA who say and believe that America should be under Shariah law, and that the Muslim culture should be the one ruling.

We have a friend right here who believes so and can tell us all about it.

When you are given an opportunity to have a kind hosting country, you should be loyal to it.

Muhammad Merah, the French-Muslim who killed 3 Jewich children and 2 French soldiers, said he did it for Islam and that he wanted to bring France to its knees.

I think one should be very dark-hearted, no matter if a Muslim, Jew, or I don't know what, do harm this way in a country which takes care of you.

That's just so NOT OKAY!

Forum List

Back