🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

Maybe Israel could put public showers on the street corners and at least meet the Arabs half way by making the Jews cleaner.... :lol:

well they could start by trying to clean lipushy out of her incessant professional paranoia

doubt all the water in all the ocens of the universe could do that, though

the jewish tradition started with a younger brother, Jacob, stealin the birthright of his elder brother, esau

and jews, including me, have been stealing ever since

94% of Israel is stolen

that's what needs cleaning up

and that 94% needs to be returned to its rightful owners, the Palestinians

but not a drop of anyone's sacred human blood needs to be spilled in the process

thieves can be brought to justice, have their stolen property confiscated, be punished and made to compensate their victims properly

all without a drop of blood spilled

as they are in all civilised countries

but Israel is NOT a civilised country; its a stolen pariah state taken by violence and mass murder

and it will take more than showers to clean it up

Huggy, do you have your jackboots on while you are posting to this forum?

lolol...quit whining. it may have been inappropriate and a bit edgy, but at least it shut your stupid mouth from another incessant lecture about nigerian christian.

you should talk after your silence at the "they blow up so quickly" and other stupidities. jews get very little back for what they give and that is why huggy's post stands out.

it was lipush who twisted the meaning of the poster anyway so stop yer belly aching.
It appears that you have been whining all day long, the same way you did on another forum that posters called you the whiner. Speaking of Christian Nigerians, Seal, since the new Pope made Saints out of those who refused to convert to Islam in Italy, I hope in the future he or the next Pope make Saints of those Catholics who have been murdered in Nigeria. I am sure you can spare a few moments to research what is going on to your fellow Catholics in Nigeria or don't you care?.

Hossy Bear.

I'd love to see you just once show some compassion for ordinary innocent muslims who are being persecuted

Do you have a dime of fellow feeling for them at all

I hate and detest islam as I do Judaism because they preach an all male god totally separate from his creation which is a vile and pernicious lie which has done untold damage to our species and still does.

And I was very nearly killedd myself by Muslim terrorists here in India 3 years and 3 months ago.

But that does not stop me having good and close friendships with the many lovely Muslims here and in London too, or appreciating the wonderful Qawali music of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and A R Rahmnan, the best musicians and composers of this and the last centuries both inspired by sufi Islam which I deeply respect.

Are you so locked in your Jewish tribal prison that you cannot empathise with anyone else??

lolol...quit whining. it may have been inappropriate and a bit edgy, but at least it shut your stupid mouth from another incessant lecture about nigerian christian.

you should talk after your silence at the "they blow up so quickly" and other stupidities. jews get very little back for what they give and that is why huggy's post stands out.

it was lipush who twisted the meaning of the poster anyway so stop yer belly aching.
It appears that you have been whining all day long, the same way you did on another forum that posters called you the whiner. Speaking of Christian Nigerians, Seal, since the new Pope made Saints out of those who refused to convert to Islam in Italy, I hope in the future he or the next Pope make Saints of those Catholics who have been murdered in Nigeria. I am sure you can spare a few moments to research what is going on to your fellow Catholics in Nigeria or don't you care?.

Hossy Bear.

I'd love to see you just once show some compassion for ordinary innocent muslims who are being persecuted

I hate and detest islam as I do Judaism because they preach an all male god totally separate from his creation which is a vile and pernicious lie which has done untold damage to our species and still does.

And I was very nearly killedd myself by Muslim terrorists here in India 3 years and 3 months ago.

But that does not stop me having good and close friendships with the many lovely Muslims here and in London too, or appreciating the wonderful Qawali music of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and A R Rahmnan, the best musicians and composers of this and the last centuries both inspired by sufi Islam which I deeply respect.

Are you so locked in your Jewish tribal prison that you cannot empathise with anyone else??

Are you so locked up in your vile Anti Semetic Hatred ? You accuse the poster of not having " compassion " for innocent Muslims . With your bigotry, hatred and lack of empathy do you believe Muslims have " empathy" towards Jews? It's obvious you don't, Look at yourself before pointing fingers, you bigot

Maybe Israel could put public showers on the street corners and at least meet the Arabs half way by making the Jews cleaner.... :lol:

well they could start by trying to clean lipushy out of her incessant professional paranoia

doubt all the water in all the ocens of the universe could do that, though

the jewish tradition started with a younger brother, Jacob, stealin the birthright of his elder brother, esau

and jews, including me, have been stealing ever since

94% of Israel is stolen

that's what needs cleaning up

and that 94% needs to be returned to its rightful owners, the Palestinians

but not a drop of anyone's sacred human blood needs to be spilled in the process

thieves can be brought to justice, have their stolen property confiscated, be punished and made to compensate their victims properly

all without a drop of blood spilled

as they are in all civilised countries

but Israel is NOT a civilised country; its a stolen pariah state taken by violence and mass murder

and it will take more than showers to clean it up

Yes, you're a Jew, except that you have no idea about the Hebrew language, Judaism, or ethnic and cultural values of our people.

It's about time to say that you're simply a deciever.

And many other things I will not say since Coyote rightfully told me earlier that those kind of comments sound awfully like trollism.

And since your entire profile is one big provocation, there is no need to go down to that kind of level.

Let me just say this, Mr. Kvetch, or whoever next you pretend to be-

We Israeli Jews live in this homeland, which is not stolen, but released.

You kind of people are small and meaningless, and while all you do is being a key-board hero, we manage our lives, doing things which actually MATTER.

We will not give up on this land, we will die for this land, we will fight for it untill we're drained of blood, and not even THEN, we will stop. we will not be sent back to the hellfire of hateful Europe.

As for myself, I am paranoid, you say, well as I said, your opinion matter like the used tiolet paper in a dirty street.

I will live and die here, my children and grandchildren will live and die here, so will theirs.

And no matter how much people like you will be pissed, that is not going to change.

In blood and fire Judea fell, in blood and fire it shall arise
-The Jewish defenders

Last edited:
It's not that they cannot be loyal, I don't think that true.

But there are many Muslims in USA who say and believe that America should be under Shariah law, and that the Muslim culture should be the one ruling.

I have never heard that from Muslims here and I live here. Do you have a source for that claim?

I meant "here" as in "on this message board" here, not whatever "here" you thought "here" was.

But there are many Muslims in USA who say and believe that America should be under Shariah law, and that the Muslim culture should be the one ruling.

I have never heard that from Muslims here and I live here. Do you have a source for that claim?

I meant "here" as in "on this message board" here, not whatever "here" you thought "here" was.

i have never seen or heard a muslim either in your "here" or coyote's "here', say or believe america should be under sharia law, or that muslim culture should be the one ruling...and certainly not many.

i would normally say you are mistaken because, believe it or not, i do try to give people at leasst the benefit of a doubt, but that is a lie.

you should apologise to coyote and the muslim readers.

Hossy Bear.

Are you so locked up in your vile Anti Semetic Hatred ? You accuse the poster of not having " compassion " for innocent Muslims . With your bigotry, hatred and lack of empathy do you believe Muslims have " empathy" towards Jews? It's obvious you don't, Look at yourself before pointing fingers, you bigot

thus spaketh the "one trick pony."

one of my best friends, an outstanding man, husband, and father who treated everyone with compassion and respect, was a sufi from senegal.

i have never seen or heard a muslim either in your "here" or coyote's "here', say or believe america should be under sharia law, or that muslim culture should be the one ruling...and certainly not many.

i would normally say you are mistaken because, believe it or not, i do try to give people at leasst the benefit of a doubt, but that is a lie.

Sunni man said so many times.

That he wishes to see the United States under Sharia law.

Why should I apologise, you may very well just ask him yourself.

He will share his views with you.

I will apologise if saying things which are not true.

But what I have said, is very much true.

And can be backed up.

And can be backed up.

then back it up...

you said "there are many Muslims in USA who say and believe that America should be under Shariah law, and that the Muslim culture should be the one ruling."

then you changed it to one muslim, sunni man, and i am not sure under what circumstances he said that and exactly what he meant so yes, i will and do ask him if he did say that and ask for a clariication.

back it up.

And can be backed up.

Of course it can. CAIR ( council of american islamic relations ) - their entire objective is to install Sharia Law in the United States. That is why they are fighting against those of us getting American Law for American Courtrooms passed from state to state. Oh and I have good news. We just got ALAC passed in Alabama. That is one more state that has it on the books - no sharia law permitted in their courtrooms. :eusa_angel:

- Jeremiah

And can be backed up.

Of course it can. CAIR ( council of american islamic relations ) - their entire objective is to install Sharia Law in the United States. That is why they are fighting against those of us getting American Law for American Courtrooms passed from state to state. Oh and I have good news. We just got ALAC passed in Alabama. That is one more state that has it on the books - no sharia law permitted in their courtrooms. :eusa_angel:

- Jeremiah
CAIR is on record saying Shariah law is the way as well as wanting a Muslim President.

?We are above the law of the land?

And can be backed up.

Sunni is one person.

Well, you said "there are many Muslims in USA" - so that was exactly how I took it...

Sunniboy alleges that many Muslims share the views he's expressed ........

and since when have you taken sunni at his word...and sunni is only one muslim, not the confusing "many" located in or at the confusing "here", and exactly how precise a term is "many".

coyote disputed the original "here" and lipush changed it to a different "here".

how about this...

many jews believe that women do not deserve to be treated equally.

or...

many jews think it is ok to refer to a muslim man as "boy", reminiscent of the white supremicist attitude that exists in many parts of the deep south and displayed towards those of african descent.

now, either lipush meant that many american muslims think sharia law should be instituted in the united states or...she meant many board muslims think sharia law should be instituted in the united states.

of course, having reviewed the pertinent posts, she meant neither but she was not clear...in act, she was very unclear... and i still think she owes the board and muslims an apology...or perhaps she believes whatever she thinks sunniMAN said or says.

And can be backed up.

- Jeremiah
CAIR is on record saying Shariah law is the way as well as wanting a Muslim President.

from your article...

"“When you even say the word Shariah, people get nervous. We are not advocating for Shariah. We are not trying to make Shariah the law of the land,” he said.

Carroll claimed Muslims only want the “right to practice our faith.”

But he also said, “If you understand Shariah, the foundation of our faith … how we treat our neighbor, how we treat our parents … how we participate in society, all of that is part of Shariah.”

it does seem that the truth is taking an awful beating from all of your thumping bibles.

so let me ask you hoss, do you think god's law supersedes the law of the land when they come in conflict, and they often do? a simple yes or no will do.

Seal: I think you owe a great many posters a great many apologies, now that you've brought up the topic and repeated yourself.

Nobody is in need of your 'help' or your 'guidance' on that matter. And there's no reason for anyone to care about what you think is owed to whom to begin with.

- Jeremiah

from your article...

"“When you even say the word Shariah, people get nervous. We are not advocating for Shariah. We are not trying to make Shariah the law of the land,” he said.

But he also said, “If you understand Shariah, the foundation of our faith … how we treat our neighbor, how we treat our parents … how we participate in society, all of that is part of Shariah.”

it does seem that the truth is taking an awful beating from all of your thumping bibles.

so let me ask you hoss, do you think god's law supersedes the law of the land when they come in conflict, and they often do? a simple yes or no will do.
I don't think I want to be taken in by your trolling.
"Never trust a Sasanach"
~~~Adolph Hitler

"...CAIR is on record saying Shariah law is the way as well as wanting a Muslim President.."... Link: ?We are above the law of the land?
WorldNetDaily is a media outlet funded by and leaning heavily towards stereotypical US Conservative political perspectives and agendas, so, I take with a grain of salt, what outlets like that serve-up.

Nevertheless, this 'caution' does not negate the value of their reporting.

So long as they are accurately quoting someone, it doesn't matter a damn who is doing the quoting.

Having said that, the article reads as follows:

( the bold emphasis is mine )

===================

WND EXCLUSIVE

'WE ARE ABOVE THE LAW OF THE LAND'

Muslim leader's stunning claim at Texas rally for Islam

Published: 03/03/2013 at 6:12 PM

Muslims living in America should not be bound by U.S. law, according to a leader of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, who delivered the controversial message to a crowd at a Muslim rally in Austin, Texas.

“If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land,” said Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch.

The rally in Austin was part of a nationwide effort to hold “Muslim Capitol Day” events.

According to the event website, Muslims from around Texas went to the capitol to “promote civic and political activism throughout the wider Muslim community.”

The organizers said one major issue discussed “was the recent House and Senate bill proposals involving the implementation of ‘anti-Shariah’ legislation, where the First Amendment rights and freedoms of Muslims would ultimately be hindered.”

Critics argue Shariah prohibits other faiths from free exercise of religion when enforced, giving freedom only to Muslims.

Carroll’s statement was similar to a statement allegedly made by CAIR co-founder and former chairman Omar M. Ahmad. He was paraphrased by a reporter saying, “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant” and the Quran “should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

Carroll began joking about the widespread concern about Shariah, the religious code that governs Muslim civil and political life.

“We tried to downplay Shariah, because we didn’t want to give the other side any excitement for being here,” he said.

He dismissed critics who express concern about Shariah, calling them “anti-foreign.”

“When you even say the word Shariah, people get nervous. We are not advocating for Shariah. We are not trying to make Shariah the law of the land,” he said.

Carroll is on record defending Hamas, classified by the U.S. as a terrorist group.

“I think you can only blame Hamas for so long. It takes two to tango. And I think, you know, that what we’ve heard for a number of years is this terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, Hamas, Hamas, Hamas, was not just Hamas,” he’s said.

At CAIR’s Dallas banquet in 2007, Carroll denied the Quran is the source of terrorism.

“Look at the true cause of the terrorism. It’s not somebody is reading a book, reading a Quran, and then go out and say, ‘Well, the Quran told me to blow this up. I’m gonna blow it up.’ The cause, the root cause of terrorism is oppression. The root cause of terrorism is oppression.”

Rev. Ronnie C. Lister, a social justice activist from the Houston area, spoke at Muslim Capitol Day.

“This country belongs to you. This state house is your state house. The police department is your police department,” he told the crowd. “This land is your land. … God is on your side … this is your house. [It] does not belong to the Republicans. It does not belong to the Democrats. It does not belong to just Americans. It belongs to all of us!

“We are looking for the day when a Muslim will become president of the United States; you heard it from me,” Lister said.

Islamic expert Frank Gaffney, founder of the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C., told WND that Carroll’s declaration of Islamic supremacy was consistent with Muslim teaching.

“When you hear one of their speakers say, we are above the law of the land – take it to the bank. That is what they really believe,” he said. “That is what all Muslims believe. That is what Shariah teaches. To the extent that Muslims adhere to Shariah, they are obliged to try and impose it on the rest of us.”

“The organized spread of Shariah is what Gaffney calls “civilization jihad.”

Gaffney, assistant secretary of defense for international security policy in the Reagan administration, noted CAIR was founded in 1993 to serve as a fundraising and political arm for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Islam expert Daniel Pipes points out CAIR denied Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11, even though bin Laden acknowledged his role on camera. In 1998, CAIR demanded removal of a billboard in Los Angeles that described bin Laden as “the sworn enemy,” saying that the description was “offensive to Muslims.”

CAIR also called the conviction of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers “a travesty of justice.

CAIR had on its advisory board Siraj Wahhaj, an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. It was the same Siraj Wahhaj who was asked to deliver the “Juma,” or invocation, at the Democratic National Convention for President Obama. He also once remarked, “It is my duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the U.S. Constitution with the Quran.”

Rogues gallery of terror-tied CAIR leaders

As former FBI agent Mike Rolf acknowledges in “Muslim Mafia,” “CAIR has had a number of people in positions of power within the organization that have been directly connected to terrorism and have either been prosecuted or thrown out of the country.” According to another FBI veteran familiar with recent and ongoing cases involving CAIR officials, “Their offices have been a turnstile for terrorists and their supporters.”

A review of the public record, including federal criminal court documents, past IRS 990 tax records and Federal Election Commission records detailing donor occupations, reveals that CAIR has been associated with a disturbing number of convicted terrorists or felons in terrorism probes, as well as suspected terrorists and active targets of terrorism investigations. The list is long and includes:

...followed by a long list of CAIR Folk a ways-up on the food chain...

CAIR’s founder Ahmad, while claiming to be a moderate and patriotic American, reportedly told a group of Muslims in Northern California in 1998 that they are in America not to assimilate, but to help assert Islam’s rule over the country.

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” a local reporter paraphrased him as saying. “The Quran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”

Ahmad insists he was misquoted. However, the reporter stands by her story, and an FBI wiretap transcript quotes Ahmad agreeing with terrorist suspects gathered at the secret Philadelphia meeting to “camouflage” their true intentions.

He compared it to the head fake in basketball.

“This is like one who plays basketball: He makes a player believe that he is doing this, while he does something else,” Ahmad said. “I agree with you. Like they say, politics is a completion of war.”

Hooper, CAIR’s communications director, also has expressed a desire to overturn the U.S. system of government in favor of an Islamic state.

“I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future,” Hooper said in a 1993 interview with the Minneapolis Star Tribune. “But I’m not going to do anything violent to promote that. I’m going to do it through education.”

IMPORTANT NOTE: The CAIR legal attack on WND’s author is far from over. WND needs your help in supporting the defense of “Muslim Mafia” co-author P. David Gaubatz, as well as his investigator son Chris, against CAIR’s lawsuit. The book’s revelations have led to formal congressional demands for three different federal investigations of CAIR. In the meantime, however, someone has to defend these two courageous investigators who have, at great personal risk, revealed so much about this dangerous group. Although WND has procured the best First Amendment attorneys in the country for their defense, we can’t do it without your help. Please donate to WND’s Legal Defense Fund now.

====================

Scary stuff.

Is it true?

Did various Chapter and National -level leadership make those comments?

It's entirely possible that one or more of those comments or declarations were misquoted or badly paraphrased or spun out-of-context, but that would constitute a whole gaggle of convenient self-excusing coincidences, and I'm not sure that I can buy that.

Is it true?

If true, then we need a different kind of national conversation on this subject.

Londinistan, anybody?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back