🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

"...Did you say 1922?..."

No, I don't remember doing that.

"...Here's how the land was REALLY supposed to be divided..."

I was addressing what is, post-1948, and not what was intended by Party A or B at some earlier point in time.

It does no disservice to the cause of Israel to utilize modern and realistic maps rather than sugar-plum visions that never materialized.

I was addressing what is, post-1948, and not what was intended by Party A or B at some earlier point in time.

It does no disservice to the cause of Israel to utilize modern and realistic maps rather than sugar-plum visions that never materialized.
Sorry Kondor for some reason I ended up responding to you when it was for another poster (I believe Seal).

You're an Israeli, so that's appropriate but - are you saying that for American Jews, Israel should come before America?
No but that's certainly the propaganda that Islamists and neo Nazis seem to want to pass around.

Actually, it's not just them. I hear the same being levied at Muslims with people claiming they can't be "real Americans" because they put religion first.

Same propaganda only it's Islamophobes passing it around.
It's not a one size fits all. Some of the problems with Muslims are caused by Muslims themselves. I don't want to get into the reasons why.

I know the fine-print on the map-image is hard to see at this resolution, but if you blow it up, you'll see that it was created by the N(egotiation) A(ffairs) D(ivision) of the PLO itself [ NAD-PLO ] - so, I'm guessing that the Palestinians have a fairly good idea of just how much land is left to them, yes?

I wouldn't know about any of that, nor do I see how that helps us to gauge the credibility of the map or to verify its point of origin. And we are talking about space on which to live - not a head-count of those living on the land nor their growth rate.

Nope. Although I can read and think. Why? Are only people who have been there allowed to comment (or capable of commenting) upon their state of affairs? Somehow, I don't think that's where you're going with this, but one never knows. :D

Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there.

i've been to lebanon and tel aviv a while ago but so what. that is BS though that anyone who has never been there doesn't really know what is going on. there are all kinds of things that influence perceptions.

how about this...anybody who has had an emotional attachment to one side or the other from birth doesn't really know what is going on.

that is an statement that can be applied to almost anything. anybody who didn't endure slavery really doesn't know what's going on. anybody who hasn't given a press conference in the rain with another head of state doesn't really know what's going on. anybody who hasn't lived in a refugee camp doesn't know what's going on.

what a flippant and arrogant way to dismiss someones opinion.

how about this...anybody who has been there really doesn't know what is going on because they have a subjecctive view of the matter.
Well it seems obvious that you are really not keeping track of what is going on in the Muslim world, even when it comes to Catholics being killed. Why not visit Nigeria and see what is happening to the Catholics there by your friendly Muslim radicals? So tell us, Seal, when you say you have been to Tel Aviv and Lebanon a while ago, how far back was that? As an aside, I want all the viewers to believe, for instance, that even though the Christian Copts are living in Egypt, they really don't know what is going on because in Seal's opinion that have a "subjective view of the matter."

Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there.

i've been to lebanon and tel aviv a while ago but so what. that is BS though that anyone who has never been there doesn't really know what is going on. there are all kinds of things that influence perceptions.

how about this...anybody who has had an emotional attachment to one side or the other from birth doesn't really know what is going on.

that is an statement that can be applied to almost anything. anybody who didn't endure slavery really doesn't know what's going on. anybody who hasn't given a press conference in the rain with another head of state doesn't really know what's going on. anybody who hasn't lived in a refugee camp doesn't know what's going on.

how about this...anybody who has been there really doesn't know what is going on because they have a subjecctive view of the matter.
Well it seems obvious that you are really not keeping track of what is going on in the Muslim world, even when it comes to Catholics being killed. Why not visit Nigeria and see what is happening to the Catholics there by your friendly Muslim radicals? So tell us, Seal, when you say you have been to Tel Aviv and Lebanon a while ago, how far back was that? As an aside, I want all the viewers to believe, for instance, that even though the Christian Copts are living in Egypt, they really don't know what is going on because in Seal's opinion that have a "subjective view of the matter."

:eusa_silenced:

Sorry Kondor for some reason I ended up responding to you when it was for another poster (I believe Seal).

well, it is about fookin' time. i do not lie and rarely make a mistake, and when i do, i make attempts to correct it.

do ya wanna be on my "friends" list now?

" christians" on this board have nothing to say when the topic of Christian killing by Muslims is raised.

“Israel comes first.”

“You're an Israeli, so that's appropriate but - are you saying that for American Jews, Israel should come before America?”

"American Jews are first Americans, and one cannot ask that of them. In Judaism, Dina Demalchuta Dina.
It means that the laws of religion and Torah says very strickly, that the loyalty should first be for their hosting state.
Doing anything which harms that, is betraying both the state and the Jewish people. Luckily, the interests of Americans and Israelis don't clash."

i'm glad it was "NO." i had one of those 'symbols' to show you.............

. . .and i'm glad we do business, one of my favorite 'noshes.'

The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

The Palestinians want the Jews dead, their not shy about it either. The only people who think otherwise are niaeve shits like Tinmore and Sherri.

:bsflag:

you Israeli lovers have been exposed for the liars you are.:fu: other way around charlie.The zionist jews want the palestinians dead as has been exposed in this link that you isreal apologits will ignore.

4 Most Common Myths About Israel and Gaza -- Debunked: What you need to know about the Israeli offensive

Last edited:
Most black South Africans had never heard a white South African condemn apartheid either - and yet we know that hundreds of thousands of them voted to end apartheid.

Several Palestinians have told me they oppose terror, because I'm not Israeli nor American.

Why should that matter? they hate Israelis and Americans that much?:confused:

says Israeli hate groups.

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

exactly.well said.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

The Palestinians want the Jews dead, their not shy about it either. The only people who think otherwise are niaeve shits like Tinmore and Sherri.

you Israeli lovers have been exposed for the liars you are.:fu: other way around charlie.The zionist jews want the palestinians dead as has been exposed in this link that you isreal apologits will ignore.

4 Most Common Myths About Israel and Gaza -- Debunked: What you need to know about the Israeli offensive
Say who, someone who thinks 9-11 was an inside job? :lmao: Ya right, take a hike.

9-11 was an Islam job.

It's not that they cannot be loyal, I don't think that true.

But there are many Muslims in USA who say and believe that America should be under Shariah law, and that the Muslim culture should be the one ruling.

I have never heard that from Muslims here and I live here. Do you have a source for that claim?

Maybe Israel could put public showers on the street corners and at least meet the Arabs half way by making the Jews cleaner.... :lol:
Huggy, do you have your jackboots on while you are posting to this forum?

Maybe Israel could put public showers on the street corners and at least meet the Arabs half way by making the Jews cleaner.... :lol:

lolol...quit whining. it may have been inappropriate and a bit edgy, but at least it shut your stupid mouth from another incessant lecture about nigerian christian.

you should talk after your silence at the "they blow up so quickly" and other stupidities. jews get very little back for what they give and that is why huggy's post stands out.

it was lipush who twisted the meaning of the poster anyway so stop yer belly aching.

lolol...quit whining. it may have been inappropriate and a bit edgy, but at least it shut your stupid mouth from another incessant lecture about nigerian christian.

you should talk after your silence at the "they blow up so quickly" and other stupidities. jews get very little back for what they give and that is why huggy's post stands out.

it was lipush who twisted the meaning of the poster anyway so stop yer belly aching.
It appears that you have been whining all day long, the same way you did on another forum that posters called you the whiner. Speaking of Christian Nigerians, Seal, since the new Pope made Saints out of those who refused to convert to Islam in Italy, I hope in the future he or the next Pope make Saints of those Catholics who have been murdered in Nigeria. I am sure you can spare a few moments to research what is going on to your fellow Catholics in Nigeria or don't you care?.

It is interesting that you mention the appalling violence against Christians in Northern Nigeria, but do not mention the appalling violence by Christians in Liberia, Sierra Leone or Cote D'Ivoire.

It makes much more sense to see the violence in the West African Sahel as being regional rather than religious, because it involves the entire region, and not simply one religious group.

It's not that they cannot be loyal, I don't think that true.

But there are many Muslims in USA who say and believe that America should be under Shariah law, and that the Muslim culture should be the one ruling.

I have never heard that from Muslims here and I live here. Do you have a source for that claim?
Where have you been? Even Sunni man, a member on this board claims he wants Shariah for America. Geez.

Say who, someone who thinks 9-11 was an inside job? :lmao: Ya right, take a hike.

9-11 was an Islam job.

9-11 was committed by proud veterans with average USA intelligence and geographical knowledge, i.e. zero

they were sent on a mission to bomb Baghdad and get that saddam Hussein

but not having a clue where eye - raq was, or how to fly a plane, they flew into the world trade centre and 2 tried to return to base and one bumped into the pentagon

of course this is nonsense

just like everything this idiotic moronic so called veteran says

Forum List

Back