🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews.

It symbolized Hamas hates all Jews.

Something to which you can probably relate.

Always amuses me you are in a hurry to defend Hamas' obvious hatred, but put horns on our heads and every moronic fanat, to you represents us all.

Busted for hypocrisy, again, Sealy? :D

this is from the article...it does seem to contradict a bit of what you are saying about a hatred of all jews.

"The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation."

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

also, i mean, we have a figure of a palestinian flag throwing, and try to stay with me here even if it is hard for you, what appeard to be a symbol of an israeli flag in the trash bin. ya think they might have been going with a flag theme.

where in hell am i defending HAMAS' obvious hatred. the fact that i do not succumb to your and arutz 7's hysteria is not a defense of HAMAS. i called them a lesser despot.

and correctly and unemotionally interpreting an ad by palestinian students is not putting horns on israel. they do that well enough themselves and i am only to happy to point that out...but i didn't even do that in my post.

what hypocrisy?

HAMAS wants to free palestine from israeli occupation, a very admirable and ambitious goal in my opinion but that need not and does not meaning ridding the world of jews. you only hurt yourself by saying such things.

Hamas wants to throw the Jews into the sea.

That includes the ones from Ashdod, Netanya, and Be'er Sheva. "Palestine" for them is all of Israel!

They have said "This is not about the occupation. If the occupiers will leave Palestine, we will haunt them down".

They want to destroy our country.

We want to destroy them-a very admirable and ambitious goal in my opinion

PalestinianLossofLandab.jpg

If the Palestinians are going to throw the Israelis out of Palestine, they had better hurry, before the last few 'drops' of Palestine evaporate into thin air... :D

Palestine is like a chicken with its head just cut off: running about the barnyard, spraying blood and making great flapping noises, but already dead... only to figure it out after a while... falling-over, lying down, and going quiet and still...

Last edited:
Seal, in case you hadn't noticed, 'CURRENTLY' the Mogen Dovid *IS* a religious symbol. The 'cartoon' could as easily have shown an Israeli flag being trashed: it's an easy enough one to draw.

But it didn't.

So you are once again grossly mistaken.

no, you are the one who is grossly mistaken. more people would associate a light blue star of david as a political symbol than would associate a menorah as a political symbol. the star of david is regularly used to symbolise israel.

yes, an israeli flag would have been easy enough to draw but it would not have made for a good ad and out of place with the theme.

HAMAS has always advocated the end of the israeli occupation. that is their thing.

it is, and always has been, jews, zionists, and israelis who have tried to link any opposition to the state of israel to religion and jews worldwide. you have a history of that, and this ad is just another example.

israeli credibility is shot all to hell and is probably at an all time low worldwide and it is precisely because of things like this.

That includes the ones from Ashdod, Netanya, and Be'er Sheva. "Palestine" for them is all of Israel!

They have said "This is not about the occupation. If the occupiers will leave Palestine, we will haunt them down".

Sounds sca-a-a-wy ! :eek:

and israel/jews/zionists wants to destroy any remnants of the palestinian people, and they are having considerable success...but some people do not go down easy.

who is this "they" you are quoting. it seems odd that more than one person would make that exact quote.

HAMAS is your baby. it grew up stronger and quicker than you expected.

If the Palestinians are going to throw the Israelis out of Palestine, they had better hurry, before the last few 'drops' of Palestine evaporate into thin air... :D

Palestine is like a chicken with its head just cut off: running about the barnyard, spraying blood and making great flapping noises, but already dead... only to figure it out after a while... falling-over, lying down, and going quiet and still...

i agree. the israeli jews have conducted their genocide of the palestinians well.

it remains to be seen if that will be to israel's and jews' advantage.

perhaps jews will end up being scorned like the NAZIs were after WWII. their children are already turning their backs on them and the world jewish population really isn't increasing.

"...i agree. the israeli jews have conducted their genocide of the palestinians well. it remains to be seen if that will be to israel's and jews' advantage. perhaps jews will end up being scorned like the NAZIs were after WWII. their children are already turning their backs on them and the world jewish population really isn't increasing."
Hey, it could have been worse... rather than just being nudged off their land and being allowed to pack up and leave, they could have herded them into camps, gassed them, then incinerated the corpses... now that would be 'genocide' in the traditional sense, over-and-above the Johnny-come-lately 'land seizure' definition that made it into the dictionaries after WWII.

It will soon come to pass that any Palestinian with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together will pack up his family and get the hell outta Dodge before the 'Showdown at the OK Kibbutz'...

It's a little difficult to sympathize with the Losers in such a conflict when the Losers brought it upon themselves 65 years ago by threatening (and working alongside neighbor-countries) to drown their adversaries in the sea, and by missing opportunity after opportunity to compromise during the early-to-middle going, and when their own intransigence and foolhardiness and idiocy and unprovoked attacks upon civilians have brought them to this sad state of affairs...

Perhaps they should have thought of these things before embarking down the path that they chose so long ago, and so foolishly adhered to for so long, until it was too late...

They've been shooting themselves in the foot for 65 years now... Fun-Time is almost over... and they're going to have to clear-off and let the rest of the world get on with life without listening to their constant and incessant whiny-biotch clamoring day after day....

Once the last of the Palestinians have been nudged elsewhere it will be like a hectic day in a house full of young children, after the last of the little monsters have been packed off to bed and is soundly asleep... blessed silence.

Once gone, the world will forget about them at the speed of light, and within a generation or two they'll be nothing more than a footnote in history books and a poster-child for political stupidity... nature will have de-selected them as a potential 'people'.

Last edited:
The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

Gaza Students: Clean the World of Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

israelis and their histrionics...LOL. perhaps a stick figure of a palestinian dumping a menorah into the trash would be more to your liking. like that wouldn't have religious connotations.

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews. what? do ya think HAMAS plans to invade brooklyn?

y'all have way to many skys falling and too many wolves in the meadows where sheep graze. besides, hamas is your baby conceived in an effort to marginalise the PLO.

i don't think of HAMAS as peaceful at all. i just think of them as a lesser despot...but more importantly, an indiogenous despot and quite unlike the despot initially established by europeans. you, and arutz 7, make them appear less despotic by portraying them as worse than they are.

ya know, if israel really wanted to curtail the militant factions of HAMAS, they would release marwan barghouti, but they can't do that becaause barghouti would tie israel's tail in knots in negotiation.

too funny...the star of david in the cartoon is meant to represent all jews and not the state of israel...LOL.
All of that BS and you still didn't tell the truth. That Hamas does not differentiate between Jews and Israelis. Have you opened it's Charter?

So you agree Israel is crying crocodile tears?

Kondor FYI that map is false propaganda and lies, promoted by Arabs

1946: Lie, Green area did not belong to Arabs, it was British Mandate. In fact all of Green area was to be Jewish Palestine and East of it to be Arab Palestine aka Jordan. Arabs refused and attacked Israel.

1947, and 1948-1967: Areas occupied by Egypt, Jordan and Syria that was captured after 1967 after failed Arab aggressions.

Last edited:

i agree. the israeli jews have conducted their genocide of the palestinians well.

it remains to be seen if that will be to israel's and jews' advantage.

perhaps jews will end up being scorned like the NAZIs were after WWII. their children are already turning their backs on them and the world jewish population really isn't increasing.

This map is misleading and was probably made-up, and looked at, by people who have never been to the West Bank. There are 2.7 million Palestinians in the West Bank, as opposed to about 300,000 Jews. The Palestinian population have been growing by leaps-and-bounds, rather than diminishing. Cities like Jericho, Bethlehem and Shechem (Nablus), have been totally shorn of any Jewish character, and only Hebron is still hanging on. Like Saigon said, "Anyone who has never been there, doesn't really know what's going on." Have you ever been there, Kondor?

Last edited:

and israel/jews/zionists wants to destroy any remnants of the palestinian people, and they are having considerable success...but some people do not go down easy.

who is this "they" you are quoting. it seems odd that more than one person would make that exact quote.

HAMAS is your baby. it grew up stronger and quicker than you expected.
Except there was no Palestinian people as Arabs, only if you're talking about Jews. Ignoramus.

The Hamas-affiliated student union in Gaza published a cartoon Tuesday in which a person whose body is made of a Palestinian Authority flag is seen throwing a Star of David – one of the best-known Jewish symbols – into a garbage can.

Text under the picture says, “Keep the world clean.”

The cartoon uses a Star of David rather than an explicitly Israeli symbol, indicating that it is meant to refer to Judaism or the Jewish nation as a whole and not the state of Israel alone.

The student union in question is known as the Islamic Bloc – in Arabic, al-Kutla al-Islamiya. It operates in high schools, universities and other educational institutions in Gaza. Its primary purpose is to teach the next generation about the importance of, in Hamas’ words, freeing Palestine from the Israeli occupation.

Hamas views all of Israel as occupied territory and justifies attacks on Israeli civilians as “resistance.”

422970.jpg

----------------------

Well done Hamas. Good to know some people here think you're peaceful!:clap2:

israelis and their histrionics...LOL. perhaps a stick figure of a palestinian dumping a menorah into the trash would be more to your liking. like that wouldn't have religious connotations.

the star of david is obviously symbolic of israel in this case and not all jews. what? do ya think HAMAS plans to invade brooklyn?

y'all have way to many skys falling and too many wolves in the meadows where sheep graze. besides, hamas is your baby conceived in an effort to marginalise the PLO.

i don't think of HAMAS as peaceful at all. i just think of them as a lesser despot...but more importantly, an indiogenous despot and quite unlike the despot initially established by europeans. you, and arutz 7, make them appear less despotic by portraying them as worse than they are.

ya know, if israel really wanted to curtail the militant factions of HAMAS, they would release marwan barghouti, but they can't do that becaause barghouti would tie israel's tail in knots in negotiation.

too funny...the star of david in the cartoon is meant to represent all jews and not the state of israel...LOL.
All of that BS and you still didn't tell the truth. That Hamas does not differentiate between Jews and Israelis. Have you opened it's Charter?

israelis are quite commonly referred to as "jews" in the mideast, but if you waant to make a mountain out of a molehill, by all means, be my guest. i don't like zionists and israelis and such histrionics on their part works towards my end.

why would i read the charter when khalid mashal said it was a part of history and irrelevant and the charter has never been adopted by HAMAS after their political election. shall we discuss the talmud and torah laws/dialogue. certainly they justify everything said in the HAMAS charter.

you can't have it both ways.

careful roudy...i think there are a gang of arabs hiding under your bad with can openers, pipe wrenchs, and that dreaded .50 cal machine gun disguised as a hand saw...LOL.

OMG...i saw one with a rather large spatula...better send in some IDF commandoes.

1946: Lie, Green area did not belong to Arabs, it was British Mandate. In fact all of Green area was to be Jewish Palestine and East of it to be Arab Palestine aka Jordan. Arabs refused and attacked Israel.

So you are saying that mandate areas "belonged" to the country holding the mandate?

I don't think so.

The mandates were intended as transitional adminstrations only - with the land being transferred to local control in a reasonable time frame.

In 1922 the British Government stated:

'Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded "in Palestine."

Churchill White Paper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may want to consider editing your statement to include these historical facts.

"...This map is misleading and was probably made-up, and looked at, by people who have never been to the West Bank..."
I know the fine-print on the map-image is hard to see at this resolution, but if you blow it up, you'll see that it was created by the N(egotiation) A(ffairs) D(ivision) of the PLO itself [ NAD-PLO ] - so, I'm guessing that the Palestinians have a fairly good idea of just how much land is left to them, yes?

"...There are 2.7 million Palestinians in the West Bank, as opposed to about 300,000 Jews. The Palestinian population have been growing by leaps-and-bounds, rather than diminishing. Cities like Jericho, Bethlehem and Shechem (Nablus), have been totally shorn of any Jewish character, and only Hebron is still hanging on..."

I wouldn't know about any of that, nor do I see how that helps us to gauge the credibility of the map or to verify its point of origin. And we are talking about space on which to live - not a head-count of those living on the land nor their growth rate.

"...Like Saigon said, 'Anyone who has never been there, doesn't really know what's going on.' Have you ever been there, Kondor?"

Nope. Although I can read and think. Why? Are only people who have been there allowed to comment (or capable of commenting) upon their state of affairs? Somehow, I don't think that's where you're going with this, but one never knows. :D

Last edited:
"...This map is misleading and was probably made-up, and looked at, by people who have never been to the West Bank..."
I know the fine-print on the map-image is hard to see at this resolution, but if you blow it up, you'll see that it was created by the N(egotiation) A(ffairs) D(ivision) of the PLO itself [ NAD-PLO ] - so, I'm guessing that the Palestinians have a fairly good idea of just how much land is left to them, yes?

"...There are 2.7 million Palestinians in the West Bank, as opposed to about 300,000 Jews. The Palestinian population have been growing by leaps-and-bounds, rather than diminishing. Cities like Jericho, Bethlehem and Shechem (Nablus), have been totally shorn of any Jewish character, and only Hebron is still hanging on..."

I wouldn't know about any of that, nor do I see how that helps us to gauge the credibility of the map or to verify its point of origin. And we are talking about space on which to live - not a head-count of those living on the land nor their growth rate.

"...Like Saigon said, 'Anyone who has never been there, doesn't really know what's going on.' Have you ever been there, Kondor?"

Nope. Although I can read and think. Why? Are only people who have been there allowed to comment (or capable of commenting) upon their state of affairs? Somehow, I don't think that's where you're going with this, but one never knows. :D

Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there.

Yes, that's exactly my point. It's about time that people who post constantly on this Board, start making plans about visiting there.

I do agree with this.

I understand not everyone is interested in the Middle East, but I don't get one or two of our posters who post 54827 times a day about the Islamic world - but have never set foot in an Islamic country.

It's like posting on a golf forum but never picking up a club.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back