🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza v Israel: Head Count

You're getting delusional, maybe you just need a nap? :dunno:

your answer is silly----it is a deflection---if you think I have posted something
that seems "delusional" you can, at the very least, point out the
"delusional" assertion Do you have something against the concept of
EQAULITY OF RIGHTS and EQUITY?
Equal rights in Jerusalem? Sure.

OK equal rights in Jerusalem ---in Mecca, in "medina" in Brooklyn,
in Benares in Chicago----IN ALL THE HOLY CITIES OF THE WORLD--
except Paris-----the muslims can have that dump

I get the feeling that many of Israel's most recent immigrants from the former USSR are not as tolerant as many of the Jews who founded the Jewish State.
They must be highly Gideon-Levy-bullshit resistant.

georgie you have touched on an issue that neither you nor your fellows
seem to grasp Marxism is dead. It was a good idea and being
UTOPIAN---did appeal to lots of jews ---but it morphed into
a giant world wide MASSACRE and BLOODBATH---so jews have largely
abandoned the idea

Marx and his ism may be dead, but capitalism still contains the (private) seeds of its own destruction:

"Regulators are worried about the explosive growth of shadow banking, and they should be. Shadow banks were at the heart of the last financial crisis and they’ll be at the heart of the next financial crisis as well.

"There’s no doubt about it.

"It’s simply impossible to maintain a system where unregulated, non-bank financial institutions are able to create their own money (credit) without oversight or supervision."

Shadow Banking » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

The rich in all nations can't stop stealing for the same reason sharks can't stop swimming:
They will die, and they know it.

I get the feeling that many of Israel's most recent immigrants from the former USSR are not as tolerant as many of the Jews who founded the Jewish State.
Surely you'll be doing your part to ensure all Arab Palestinians annexed into Greater Israel will be allowed to participate in Israel's electoral process?

I have no doubt that it Israel ANNEXES arabs into Israel----that they will be eligible for citizenship Israel is not about to pull a MUSLIM FART and declare all citizens must be jews.
I hope that all people of good conscience fight for the rights
of the 20% of the residents of saudi arabia who are not muslims and the hundreds of thousands OF KAFFIR SLAVES who live lives of oppression in arab oil emirates. For SYMBOLIC reasons ---at the very least----Maldives should be
expelled from the UN

I have grave doubts about five million of the "chosen" allowing six million goyim to participate in Israel's elections. Your crocodile tears over the plight of those victimized by totalitarian and nationalistic Muslim states should rightly be directed to the Pentagon (and Goldman Sachs); the same forces that prop up Avraham Stern's "historic Jewish state (ruled) on a national and totalitarian basis."

51 Documents » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

I have grave doubts about five million of the "chosen" allowing six million goyim to participate in Israel's elections. Your crocodile tears over the plight of those victimized by totalitarian and nationalistic Muslim states should rightly be directed to the Pentagon (and Goldman Sachs); the same forces that prop up Avraham Stern's "historic Jewish state (ruled) on a national and totalitarian basis."

51 Documents » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
How Georgie Boy loves that Counterpunch site like it was the last word in everything that is going on in the world. Meanwhile, I think we can surmise that Georgie Boy doesn't care at all what his Muslim buddies are doing to others. Georgie Boy doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that people were victimized (and are still being victimized) in the Muslim countries when the Muslims invaded their countries and took it over for Islam. Why should he acknowledge this when it is more fun for him to bash Israel, even though there are Arab Muslim writers who admit that the Arabs have it much better than the Muslims have it Muslim countries. And, Georgie Boy, unless you are a Muslim yourself (which could be very possible), your crocodile tears for the Arabs are so, so false. If you were so concerned about the Arabs, you would also be on other message boards condemning what happens to them in Muslim countries when they happen to be of the wrong religion or the wrong sect.

Not exactly the last word, Hossie, but they are more useful than Fox News:

"The World Zionist executive declared its neutrality in the war, moving its headquarters from Berlin to neutral Copenhagen, and eventually establishing itself in London after the war.

"Its German branch, however, the Zionistische Vereinigung für Deutschland (ZVfD), like other German-Jewish organizations, declared its full support for the German war effort, framing the war as a struggle against tsarist Russia, where Jews were openly persecuted.

"ZVfD leaders even questioned the sincerity of the British Balfour Declaration of November 1917 and successfully induced the German government to make a similar gesture in favor of a Jewish national homeland in Palestine in January 1918.

Roderick Stackelberg, "How Ideological Enemies Collaborated to Achieve Divergent Goals"

Elite Zionists and elite Nazis...shit clumps, as they say.

"The World Zionist executive declared its neutrality in the war, moving its headquarters from Berlin to neutral Copenhagen, and eventually establishing itself in London after the war.

"Its German branch, however, the Zionistische Vereinigung für Deutschland (ZVfD), like other German-Jewish organizations, declared its full support for the German war effort, framing the war as a struggle against tsarist Russia, where Jews were openly persecuted.

"ZVfD leaders even questioned the sincerity of the British Balfour Declaration of November 1917 and successfully induced the German government to make a similar gesture in favor of a Jewish national homeland in Palestine in January 1918.

Roderick Stackelberg, "How Ideological Enemies Collaborated to Achieve Divergent Goals"

Most of this article was prior to 1940 when the killings began.

Look at Georgie Boy and how quick he is at the switch. Do you ever leave your house, Georgie? You can bash the Jews and Israel all you want, Georgie Boy, but the facts on the ground is that your Muslim Nazi friends are busy killing many people in this world of today in the name of their religion. Meanwhile, I think if Georgie Boy were alive during the time of World War II, he would have gladly accompanied the Mufti to Berlin to help him and Hitler plan how to wipe out all the Jews in the world.

Now hurry back with more of you nonsense, Georgie Boy.

We don't really need to speculate about action i might have taken before we both were born, Hossie.
Let's examine the moral choice we each made during the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.
I chose to take a medical discharge and leave the USAF after ten days of service.
You chose to participate in the murder, maiming, rape, and displacement of millions of innocent human beings...Twice.

Do you ever worry there might really be a place called hell for ALL baby killers?

We don't really need to speculate about action i might have taken before we both were born, Hossie.
Let's examine the moral choice we each made during the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.
I chose to take a medical discharge and leave the USAF after ten days of service.
You chose to participate in the murder, maiming, rape, and displacement of millions of innocent human beings...Twice.

Do you ever worry there might really be a place called hell for ALL baby killers?
You're daft, George.

Marx and his ism may be dead, but capitalism still contains the (private) seeds of its own destruction:

"Regulators are worried about the explosive growth of shadow banking, and they should be. Shadow banks were at the heart of the last financial crisis and they’ll be at the heart of the next financial crisis as well.

"It’s simply impossible to maintain a system where unregulated, non-bank financial institutions are able to create their own money (credit) without oversight or supervision."

The rich in all nations can't stop stealing for the same reason sharks can't stop swimming:

Which institutions are creating money (credit) and why do you feel they're unregulated?

Let's have some names.

Surely you'll be doing your part to ensure all Arab Palestinians annexed into Greater Israel will be allowed to participate in Israel's electoral process?
Philistines should be transferred to arab countries, they came from, and absorbed there, the international community should be thinking about the respective roadmaps and financial assistance, of course. Mucho humanitarian endeavor.

Philistines should be transferred to arab countries, they came from, and absorbed there, the international community should be thinking about the respective roadmaps and financial assistance, of course. Mucho humanitarian endeavor.

You mean like Israel? :dunno:

You mean like Israel? :dunno:

No, because Israel isn't an Arab country.
That probably explains why they are so successful.

You're daft, George.
Repent Hossie, eternal napalm is near.
Don't forget to drink lots of Agent Orange.

Last edited:

You're daft, George.
Repent Hossie, eternal napalm is near.
Don't forget to drink lots of Agent Orange.
The US soldiers suffered a hell of a lot more than the Vietnamese. I never saw any of that death and carnage you think happened. And Saturday I will spend the day with about 30 other guys who drank the Agent Orange while yellow cowards like you smoked pot, never took a bath and bad-mouthed the country.

Which institutions are creating money (credit) and why do you feel they're unregulated?

Let's have some names.
Are you SHOCKED that rich parasites are unethical cretins?

"The money they create–via off-balance sheets operations, securitization, repo or other unmonitored mega-leveraging activities–feeds into the economy, creates artificial demand, lowers unemployment, and fuels growth.

"But when the cycle slams into reverse (and debts are no longer serviced on time), then thinly-capitalised shadow banks begin to default one-by-one, creating a daisy-chain of counterparty bankruptcies that push stocks into a nosedive while the economy slips into a long-term slump."

Forum List

Back