🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gaza v Israel: Head Count

Does apartheid in Saudi Arabia and Israel today imply South African whites were right a generation ago?
Are you advocating for a return of Jim Crow in Dixie?
More and more Israeli Jews are admitting to holding racist views, and you blame the MALDIVES?

LOL you are SOOO typical those "TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT" people who advocate the stink of shariah but-----no ONE MAY RESPOND "jim crow" is a thing of the past------but THE FILTH OF FASCIST SHARIAH IS ON THE RISE. Way back in the 60s we came upon the DILEMMA of "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" which was a REACTION to the fascist filth. Good people----like me----voted FOR. well---I was a child but got the message. In any case-----Israel is an affirmative action against the FASCIST FILTH YOU SO LOVE and unlike JIM CROW is far from RECEDING ----its stench waxes strong to YOUR DELIGHT

The fact that Arabs can be as racist as Jews doesn't change the fact that one-third of all respondents to a recent Israeli poll believes Arab Israelis should be denied the vote. Do you?

In 1948 one third of the population of Mandate Palestine chose to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority of all Palestinians. Can you right that wrong?

The fact that Arabs can be as racist as Jews doesn't change the fact that one-third of all respondents to a recent Israeli poll believes Arab Israelis should be denied the vote. Do you?

In 1948 one third of the population of Mandate Palestine chose to inflict a Jewish State upon the majority of all Palestinians. Can you right that wrong?

can you cite your sources georgie? I was under the impression that 1/3 were against
giving the vote to arabs IN THE TERRITORIES not against the vote for the arabs who are NOW citizens in Israel--------that is a big difference. The issue is really ----should the arabs in the territories be MADE INTO CITIZENS right? You seem to be claiming that 1/3 of israelis want to PULL A MUSLIM on the arabs IN ISRAEL

one-third of all respondents to a recent Israeli poll believes Arab Israelis should be denied the vote.

That's awful. How many non-Muslims get to vote in all those Muslim democracies?
How many Muslims get to vote in all those Muslim democracies?

Can you right that wrong?

They could move to a country that has sharia law, they'd be happier if they didn't have to worry about voting. Or about living near pesky Jews.

No social issue can be examined in A VACUUM I have a very very strong impression that the fact that MALDIVES voted all non muslims OUT OF CITIZENSHIP ---and the world YAWNED has had a very very profound effect on the HUMANS OF THE WHOLE PLANET.

earlier today I proposed the INTERNATIONALIZATION of mecca and medina and was ---ignored I have a very good reason for my proposal. ---(obviously--smart girl that I am)
ok brilliant ones HOW ABOUT IT? INTERNATIONALIZE Jerusalem----the EPICENTER OF JUDAISM and MECCA/MEDINA---the EPICENTER OF ISLAM ---how can anyone in good conscience and LOGICAL MIND----demand one and not the other?

can you cite your sources georgie? I was under the impression that 1/3 were against
giving the vote to arabs IN THE TERRITORIES not against the vote for the arabs who are NOW citizens in Israel--------that is a big difference. The issue is really ----should the arabs in the territories be MADE INTO CITIZENS right? You seem to be claiming that 1/3 of israelis want to PULL A MUSLIM on the arabs IN ISRAEL
"A new poll has revealed that a majority of Israeli Jews believe that the Jewish State practises 'apartheid' against Palestinians, with many openly supporting discriminatory policies against the country's Arab citizens.

"A third of respondents believe that Israel's Arab citizens should be denied the vote, while almost half – 47 per cent – would like to see them stripped of their citizenship rights and placed under Palestinian Authority control, according to Israel's liberal Haaretz newspaper, which published the poll's findings yesterday."

The new Israeli apartheid: Poll reveals widespread Jewish support for policy of discrimination against Arab minority - Middle East - World - The Independent

I get the feeling that many of Israel's most recent immigrants from the former USSR are not as tolerant as many of the Jews who founded the Jewish State.

one-third of all respondents to a recent Israeli poll believes Arab Israelis should be denied the vote.

They could move to a country that has sharia law, they'd be happier if they didn't have to worry about voting. Or about living near pesky Jews.
Are you losing faith in Democracy?

Jews and their erstwhile tools will soon have to "choose" between and Jewish State or a democratic state. It's a little hard to imagine they'll look for inspiration in Saudi Arabia, but then neither state would exist today if it wasn't useful to western capitalists.

Maybe you should be questioning capitalism instead of Islam?
Both superstitions appeal primarily to slaves.

Are you losing faith in Democracy?

Jews and their erstwhile tools will soon have to "choose" between and Jewish State or a democratic state.

Evidently Egyptians won't be given any choice.

"A new poll has revealed that a majority of Israeli Jews believe that the Jewish State practises 'apartheid' against Palestinians, with many openly supporting discriminatory policies against the country's Arab citizens.

"A third of respondents believe that Israel's Arab citizens should be denied the vote, while almost half – 47 per cent – would like to see them stripped of their citizenship rights and placed under Palestinian Authority control, according to Israel's liberal Haaretz newspaper, which published the poll's findings yesterday."

The new Israeli apartheid: Poll reveals widespread Jewish support for policy of discrimination against Arab minority - Middle East - World - The Independent

I get the feeling that many of Israel's most recent immigrants from the former USSR are not as tolerant as many of the Jews who founded the Jewish State.

Amiram Goldblum, who commissioned the poll [for Haaretz] ... acknowledged there were problems with the questions and methodology used.
October 2012 Haaretz poll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not believe that "THE POLL" asked the question "DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ISRAEL PRACTICES APARTHEID" In order to evaluate a poll----its nice to examine the questions

No social issue can be examined in A VACUUM I have a very very strong impression that the fact that MALDIVES voted all non muslims OUT OF CITIZENSHIP ---and the world YAWNED has had a very very profound effect on the HUMANS OF THE WHOLE PLANET.

earlier today I proposed the INTERNATIONALIZATION of mecca and medina and was ---ignored I have a very good reason for my proposal. ---(obviously--smart girl that I am)
ok brilliant ones HOW ABOUT IT? INTERNATIONALIZE Jerusalem----the EPICENTER OF JUDAISM and MECCA/MEDINA---the EPICENTER OF ISLAM ---how can anyone in good conscience and LOGICAL MIND----demand one and not the other?

still virtually NO RESPONSE to my brilliant proposal FOR PEACE!!!!!!

It's because internationalizing Jerusalem has nothing to do with doing it in Mecca. You want to do it to the Vatican, Lhasa, and all the others as well?

It's because internationalizing Jerusalem has nothing to do with doing it in Mecca. You want to do it to the Vatican, Lhasa, and all the others as well?

I do not believe that people consider the Vatican to be a "HOLY CITY" ---but if they do----yes----INTENATIONALIZE IT-----along with the Ganges River and all other "HOLY"
cities Jerusalem is the Holy city of the jews------why single out one group's place?
Keep in mind----JERUSALEM AS "HOLY CITY" is a manifestation of
************ZIONISM***************
the terms ZION and JERUSALEM are virtually synonymous in
the scriptural writings. Lots of people are confused because
even when reading the bible in translation that do not grasp
the language usages -----Jerusalem as an inportant center
IS ZIONISM "ZIONISM" is why Jesus and his fellow
pharisees wanted the "MONEY CHANGERS" out of the Temple
Court Yard ----their activies brought foreign filth to the sacred
site----and FOREIGN INFLUENCE. Jewish law does NOT ALLOW
EXCLUSION of people from the temple---but it does not allow
foreign influence in the Temple since that is the site of
the SANHEDRIN <<< very important SUPREME COURT thing

I do not believe that people consider the Vatican to be a "HOLY CITY" ---but if they do----yes----INTENATIONALIZE IT-----along with the Ganges River and all other "HOLY"
cities Jerusalem is the Holy city of the jews------why single out one group's place?
Internationalize jerusalem because too many religions claim it as a holy site to their religion, just like you just did for yours.

Internationalize jerusalem because too many religions claim it as a holy site to their religion, just like you just did for yours.

The fact that lots of people decided to CLAIM jerusalem to be "holy" to them
a few thousand years after jews did does not PRECLUDE the internationalization
of ALL 'holy' cities Anyone can create a pretext for CLAIMING ----for example---
Alexandria Egypt was a site of very intensive jewish scholar ship----a few thousand years ago-----so it can be a "HOLY CITY" to jews.
As to "medina" ---formerly Yathrib----that city was the site of MARTYDOM of lots of jews to the filth of the rapist pig-----so it can be a "holy" city for jews -----Baghdad too------even CORDOBA-----birth place of Maimonides and also a site of martyrdom to the filth of the creed of the rapist pig

Christians can claim lots of places too

Even zoroastrians can claim BAGHDAD they were also martyred to the FILTH---in that city

Mecca was once a kind of commercial crossroads in the east west trade-----so THE WHOLE WORLD HAS RIGHTS THERE

Amiram Goldblum, who commissioned the poll [for Haaretz] ... acknowledged there were problems with the questions and methodology used.
"The questionnaire consisted of 17 questions put to a sampling group of 503 interviewees, differentiated in terms of secular, traditional, religious, ultra-Orthodox and Russian.[1][9] The margin of error was 4.3 [10] Though originally reported as connected to the poll, the New Israel Fund quickly dissociated itself from the survey.[11]

"The poll results were first published in Haaretz by Gideon Levy, initially with the following headline:&#8217; Survey: Most Israeli Jews would support apartheid regime in Israel.&#8217; Levy&#8217;s presentation stirred headlines round the world,[12] and was repeated [13] or taken up rapidly by several newspapers that same day, including The Independent,[14] Sydney Morning Herald[15] the Daily Telegraph,[16] and the Christian Science Monitor.[17]

"AFP excluded the word &#8216;apartheid&#8217; and headlined its report &#8216;Israelis approve discrimination if West Bank is annexed&#8217;.[18] The following day, the Huffington Post.[19] the government-funded Russian news service, RT,[20] and The Guardian reported on Haaretz's poll, the latter placing the word &#8216;apartheid&#8217; in inverted commas.[21]

"Within several hours of the Haaretz article, HonestReporting published a detailed critique of Levy&#8217;s presentation of the poll evidence.[22] which, as the controversy developed, Haaretz published a correction five days later to &#8216;Survey: Most Israeli Jews wouldn't give Palestinians vote if West Bank was annexed,&#8217;"

Two generations of Jews have brutally subjugated the majority of the population of Palestine.
It's hardly surprising they view their victims as sub-humans.

of ALL 'holy' cities Anyone can create a pretext for CLAIMING ----for example---
Alexandria Egypt was a site of very intensive jewish scholar ship----a few thousand years ago-----so it can be a "HOLY CITY" to jews.
As to "medina" ---formerly Yathrib----that city was the site of MARTYDOM of lots of jews to the filth of the rapist pig-----so it can be a "holy" city for jews -----Baghdad too------even CORDOBA-----birth place of Maimonides and also a site of martyrdom to the filth of the creed of the rapist pig

Even zoroastrians can claim BAGHDAD they were also martyred to the FILTH---in that city

Mecca was once a kind of commercial crossroads in the east west trade-----so THE WHOLE WORLD HAS RIGHTS THERE
You're getting delusional, maybe you just need a nap? :dunno:

Even zoroastrians can claim BAGHDAD they were also martyred to the FILTH---in that
city

your answer is silly----it is a deflection---if you think I have posted something
that seems "delusional" you can, at the very least, point out the
"delusional" assertion Do you have something against the concept of
EQAULITY OF RIGHTS and EQUITY?

Even zoroastrians can claim BAGHDAD they were also martyred to the FILTH---in that
city

your answer is silly----it is a deflection---if you think I have posted something
that seems "delusional" you can, at the very least, point out the
"delusional" assertion Do you have something against the concept of
EQAULITY OF RIGHTS and EQUITY?
Equal rights in Jerusalem? Sure.

Forum List

Back