Gaza war resumes (livestream)

You’re blind. Thousands of innocent civilians have been murdered and likely very few Hamas fighters are dead. Dumb Americans support genocide.

Ahhh so when Hamas breaks the peace by crossing the border, murdering a thousand civilians and then steals them back into GAZA. Israel is supossed to sit there and take it right?
No, if you saw your people slaughtered you would have the obligation to declare war on the invading army. Thats what that was. an act of war.

Likely very few Hamas have been killed?? and how do you know this?

Ahhh so when Hamas breaks the peace by crossing the border, murdering a thousand civilians and then steals them back into GAZA. Israel is supossed to sit there and take it right?
No, if you saw your people slaughtered you would have the obligation to declare war on the invading army. Thats what that was. an act of war.

Likely very few Hamas have been killed?? and how do you know this?
You’re stuck on 10/7. Think better.

How many murdered Palis babies will be enough to appease you? Thousands are dead, yet only 1,400 were killed on 10/7. If Israel murders 100,000 Palis will that be enough?

How many murdered Palis babies will be enough to appease you? Thousands are dead, yet only 1,400 were killed on 10/7. If Israel murders 100,000 Palis will that be enough?

casualties of war appease no one. Why do you think that would appease me? I'm not sick. Do you realize more German civilians died in WW2 than American Civilians? Did that make our war on Germany unjust? because there was a disparity of numbers?

its about the ACT that hamas committed and the fact that they will do it again. They targeted civilians for murder and rape. had they the ability to, they would have done more.

Why is it I have not seen one of you Leftist , Dems or whatever you are... complain about the fact that hamas tortures and kills their own citizens if they are suspected of cooperating with Fatah or talking to Israelis? You have nothing to say about Hamas putting their own people in danger, or anything to say about Iran's meddling in keeping this conflict going. You're all completely one sided against Israel who is actually defending themselves.

How many murdered Palis babies will be enough to appease you?

Murdered?

Yeah mass murdering women and children is so Pro-American. What’s the big deal?
Isn't it thought?

:dunno:

iu

Prove the babies have been murdered.

Why do you love dumb Joe Biden? You support him now. I thought you were a dumb Trumper.

Joe is YOUR hero. You have fought like hell to get him reelected.

Libs might not like it, but there is very little cooperation between Palestinian civilians and the IDF in identifying Hamas operatives for liquidation.

If the law abiders in Gaza would support the Jewish Freedom Fighters trying to purge Hamas from the territory, there would be a lot fewer civilian casualties.
If only the French had supported the SS there would have been many more french civilians alive, Oradour Sur Glane wouldn't have been wiped off the Map if only the French had sided with the Nazis, what a bankrupt argument.
1701517940323.png

If only the British SOE had not killed Heydrich, Lidice wouldn't have been annihilated and everyone in it.

1701518261780.png

Last edited:
Libs might not like it, but there is very little cooperation between Palestinian civilians and the IDF in identifying Hamas operatives for liquidation.

If the law abiders in Gaza would support the Jewish Freedom Fighters trying to purge Hamas from the territory, there would be a lot fewer civilian casualties.
Palestinians don't want "liberation" from Hamas BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT HAMAS despite what liberals would like you to think

You acuse me of exactly what you are doing. Are you related to Hillary or Obama? You love them now right?

I accuse you of what you are. A mindless ham-ass lover.

How can you blame them when Israel is mass murdering them? You’d be no different if you were in their place.

Does this ignorant belief of yours justify mass murdering Palis?

Think!

Cut the hyperbole, moron.

You ignorant twats keep bleating about mass murder when that only happened on the 7th.

And still silence from you about the foreigners raped and murdered by your heroes.

Go fuck yourself, you terrorist loving pig.

Of course, we hope that Israel neutralizes every single Hamas member who had any connection to the October 7 pogrom.

But we also hope that Israel can find a way to do so without inflicting so much misery and suffering on civilians in Gaza.

Reducing Gaza City to rubble and causing the deaths of so many civilians is NOT creating support for Israel.

There has to be a another way to achieve its goal of obliterating Hamas.

Of course, I cannot think of it.

But smarter people than I must have an idea.

Of course, we hope that Israel neutralizes every single Hamas member who had any connection to the October 7 pogrom.

But we also hope that Israel can find a way to do so without inflicting so much misery and suffering on civilians in Gaza.

Reducing Gaza City to rubble and causing the deaths of so many civilians is NOT creating support for Israel.

There has to be a another way to achieve its goal of obliterating Hamas.

Of course, I cannot think of it.

But smarter people than I must have an idea.
"They" don't want us involved in a Mid East war, but "they" insist on lecturing Israel on how to eliminate a violent threat on their border...

There ARE NO ANSWERS except what Israel is doing.

Taking into consideration:

Many Palestinians oppose Hamas and violence. Sadly, however, most do not.

A survey by the Arab World for Research & Development found that 75% of Palestinians (83% of West Bankers) supported the massacre of Israeli civilians on October 7, 2023. A further 76% of Palestinians (88% in the WB, 60% in Gaza) have a positive view of Hamas. When asked about their preferred solution to the conflict with Israel, 75% chose establishing a Palestinian state from the river to the sea, i.e., destroying Israel. (AWRAD, “Gaza Survey 7th October,” November 14, 2023).​

Hamas won the most votes and seats in the parliament in the last election held by the Palestinian Authority, and surveys consistently have shown that Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh is more popular than PA President Mahmoud Abbas – by 64% to 33% among Gazans (Public Opinion Poll No 89, PSR, September 13, 2023).​

JVL

It seems highly likely that most of the remaining hostages are already dead and must be considered casualties of war.

The "truce" was very temporary and not intended nor expected to last.

Nor should it. I wish the IDF and the Israeli People good luck and all success in wiping out that nest of murderous vipers.

For the first time in a very long time, the Israeli government is ignoring its weapons suppliers and prosecuting a war properly.

Good for them.

Death to Hamas

Go Team Israel.

Cut the hyperbole, moron.

You ignorant twats keep bleating about mass murder when that only happened on the 7th.

And still silence from you about the foreigners raped and murdered by your heroes.

Go fuck yourself, you terrorist loving pig.
Why do you, a crazed MAGA, support dumb Joe’s genocidal actions? Are you demented like him?

Time to consider retiring to the old folks home.

Forum List

Back