Gaza war resumes (livestream)

Why do you, a crazed MAGA, support dumb Joe’s genocidal actions? Are you demented like him?

Time to consider retiring to the old folks home.

Joe has nothing to do with it, other than enabling it.

Israel has every right to defend itself.

And still not one damned peep from you about the innocent foreigners that your buddies in ham-ass raped and murdered.

So take your fake outrage and shove it up your ass.

Joe has nothing to do with it, other than enabling it.

Israel has every right to defend itself.

And still not one damned peep from you about the innocent foreigners that your buddies in ham-ass raped and murdered.

So take your fake outrage and shove it up your ass.
All the clowns who talk like this never said a word here when the Palestinians raided these kibbutzim. Not a peep from them on this board on October 7

So you support Israel mass murdering defenseless civilians. Do I have that right?

So you support ham-ass raping and murdering foreigners from the music festival. Do I have that right?

Why yes...yes I do.

Go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit.

Of course, we hope that Israel neutralizes every single Hamas member who had any connection to the October 7 pogrom.

But we also hope that Israel can find a way to do so without inflicting so much misery and suffering on civilians in Gaza.

Reducing Gaza City to rubble and causing the deaths of so many civilians is NOT creating support for Israel.

There has to be a another way to achieve its goal of obliterating Hamas.

Of course, I cannot think of it.

But smarter people than I must have an idea.
The Israelis want to inflict misery and suffering on civilians, it's part of the plan, driving the Palestinians into the Sinai or the sea and killing as many as possible.

The Israelis want to inclict misery and suffering on civilians, it's part of the plan, driving the Palestinians into the Sinai or the sea and killing as many as possible.

That's your buddies in ham-ass you are talking about.

Not Israel.

So you support Israel mass murdering defenseless civilians. Do I have that right?
They are NOT "MASS MURDERING DEFENSELESS CIVILIANS."

They are not going into Gaza targeting "civilians."

We, however DID target the civilian population to stop the Nazis of Germany and Japan. It s called WAR, and it's how you end wars

We, however DID target the civilian population to stop the Nazis of Germany and Japan. It s called WAR, and it's how you end wars
You are talking about world wars between armies, Israel is up against a few thousand fighters armed with AKs and RPGs stop excusing Genocide, it's a bad look, i have said before the UK fought a thirty year conflict against the provisional IRA, we didn't wipe out the population of West Belfast where they had one of their stronghold, we didn't launch missiles and airstrikes on Dublin killing thousands.

lol. Damn you’ve really bought the propaganda. Thousands of women and children dead and wounded, but you’re fine with it.

War is ALWAYS a racket. Learn it!

lol. Damn you’ve really bought the propaganda. Thousands of women and children dead and wounded, but you’re fine with it.

War is ALWAYS a racket. Learn it!

Still not a peep from you about the innocent music festival victims.

Go fuck yourself you heartless simpering prick.

Forum List

Back