The war to save Netanyahus career

Even the state controlled media is reporting it. Don’t be dumb forever.

EU's top diplomat Josep Borrell slams 'another massacre of civilians' in Gaza amid Israeli rescue operation that freed Noa Argamani and three other hostages and saw dozens of Palestinians killed​

• Borrell has called Israel rescue mission 'another massacre' for Palestinians
  • 270 civilians are said to have been killed according to Gaza officials
EU's Josep Borrell slams 'another massacre of civilians' in Gaza

I have no doubt that a lot of 'Palestinians' were killed during the rescue of the Israeli hostages.

If the Palestinians do not want to be killed, they should return all hostages and insist that Hamas surrender.

It's entirely up to them.

And if the Palestinians do not want their people killed in the future, then they should not kill Israelis.

The fact that you condone the mass murder of Israelis while bemoaning the killing of Palestinians shows that you suffer from asymmetrical morality - which is the same as no morality.

Do you really think that the Israelis should have done nothing after their people were murdered and taking hostages? Seriously?

Let's hear your ingenious idea on what the Israelis should have done after the Oct. 7 massacre.

I have no doubt that a lot of 'Palestinians' were killed during the rescue of the Israeli hostages.

If the Palestinians do not want to be killed, they should return all hostages and insist that Hamas surrender.

And if the Palestinians do not want their people killed in the future, then they should not kill Israelis.

The fact that you condone the mass murder of Israelis while bemoaning the killing of Palestinians shows that you suffer from asymmetrical morality - which is the same as no morality.

Do you really think that the Israelis should have done nothing after their people were murdered and taking hostages? Seriously?

Let's hear your ingenious idea on what the Israelis should have done after the Oct. 7 massacre.
Des that go for the fifteen thousand kids you bastards have murdered?

Des that go for the fifteen thousand kids you bastards have murdered?

I haven't killed anybody, dumbass.

Hamas is 100% responsible for all deaths in this war.

You terrorist dup's can jump and down trying to blame Israel for these deaths, but it's 100% Hamas' fault that so many people have been killed.

The Palestinians brought this upon themselves.

I bet you believe that the 9 million German civilians that were killed in WWII were murdered by the allied armies, and the Nazis had no fault at all, right?

Stop posting. You know nothing that is accurate.

I haven't killed anybody, dumbass.

Hamas is 100% responsible for all deaths in this war.

You terrorist dup's can jump and down trying to blame Israel for these deaths, but it's 100% Hamas' fault that so many people have been killed.

The Palestinians brought this upon themselves.

I bet you believe that the 9 million German civilians that were killed in WWII were murdered by the allied armies, and the Nazis had no fault at all, right?
WW2 was a global conflict between major countries you Nazi arshole, i am on my last day in Normandy where i have been remembering the people who fought scumbags like the Israeli child killers. there are many Jewish people who are against the Genocide.

WW2 was a global conflict between major countries you Nazi arshole, i am on my last day in Normandy where i have been remembering the people who fought scumbags like the Israeli child killers. there are many Jewish people who are against the Genocide.
Its not genocide

Hamas is embedded within Palestinian society

Its impossible to fight Hamas without killing some civilians

Its not genocide

Hamas is embedded within Palestinian society

Its impossible to fight Hamas without killing some civilians
That was the mentality of SS General Jurgen Stroop when his SS annihilated the Warsaw ghetto, it was no excuse when the scumbag stood trial after the war, and it won't wash with the Israeli high command at their trial.

I think Joe has nailed this one. Its not about recovering hostages or destroying hamas. Its just about saving a political career.

So many people have died to save one political career. Its even worse than Thatchers Malvinas war.

Hamas launched a war.

Israel have two choices. One, give up and let Hamas do this again and again. Or punish.

That Netanyahu's career is based on Israel destroying the threat of genocide against them isn't unusual. Any leader would have to deal with this.

That was the mentality of SS General Jurgen Stroop when his SS annihilated the Warsaw ghetto, it was no excuse when the scumbag stood trial after the war, and it won't wash with the Israeli high command at their trial.
And the problem faced by the US and British air forces in their bombing campaign against germany in WWII

We bombed german, japanese, and even french civilians

And the problem faced by the US and British air forces in their bombing campaign against germany in WWII

So to the uneducated, this means it’s justified to mass murder defenseless women and children.

I know we did and they bombed us, my Mother had to go to air raid shelter most nights in Manchester because the Luftwaffe were blasting the City, Hamas are a group of people with AK47s and RPGs not a full blown army with an airforce, when the IRA were on their bombing rampage in the 70s i had two cousins who were in the British army in Northern Ireland, at one time they served in Belfast and Derry in IRA strongholds, the RAF didn't reduce those Cities to rubble killing thousands of civilians to get at the IRA, it's Genocide in Gaza pure and simple.

I know we did and they bombed us, my Mother had to go to air raid shelter most nights in Manchester because the Luftwaffe were blasting the City, Hamas are a group of people with AK47s and RPGs not a full blown army with an airforce, when the IRA were on their bombing rampage in the 70s i had two cousins who were in the British army in Northern Ireland, at one time they served in Belfast and Derry in IRA strongholds, the RAF didn't reduce those Cities to rubble killing thousands of civilians to get at the IRA, it's Genocide in Gaza pure and simple.
Israel is doing what it must do to protect its citizens

Hamas is embedded among the civilian population in Gaza

The four captives rescued on saturday were being held prisoner in private homes

Which means that the whole of the Palestinian population is at war with Israel

I know we did and they bombed us, my Mother had to go to air raid shelter most nights in Manchester because the Luftwaffe were blasting the City, Hamas are a group of people with AK47s and RPGs not a full blown army with an airforce, when the IRA were on their bombing rmpage in the 70s i had two cousins who were in the British army in Northern Ireland, at one time they served in Belfast and Derry in IRA strongholds, the RAF didn't reduce those Cities to rubble killing thousands of civilians to get at the IRA, it's Genocide in Gaza pure and simple.
Israel is doing what it must do to protect its citizens

Hamas is embedded among the civilian population in Gaza

The four captives rescued on saturday were being held prisoner in private homes

Which means that the whole of the Palestinian population is at war with Israel
At least two were IDF soldiers so they were POWs, one other a security guard, it's Genocide simple as that.

Either Netanyahu knew the policies in place would provoke an attack or he was so incompetent that he didn't know.
There is no excuse for what Hamas has done to Israelis and/or to their own people.
There is no excuse for Netanyahu.

I know we did and they bombed us, my Mother had to go to air raid shelter most nights in Manchester because the Luftwaffe were blasting the City, Hamas are a group of people with AK47s and RPGs not a full blown army with an airforce, when the IRA were on their bombing rmpage in the 70s i had two cousins who were in the British army in Northern Ireland, at one time they served in Belfast and Derry in IRA strongholds, the RAF didn't reduce those Cities to rubble killing thousands of civilians to get at the IRA, it's Genocide in Gaza pure and simple.

At least two were IDF soldiers so they were POWs, one other a security guard, it's Genocide simple as that.
Hamas is using civilian homes to quarter Jewish hostages

So they obviously care nothing for their own people

And it leaves Israel with no choice except to fight the enemy where they find them

Yet, bibi has never offered to end the war if all the hostages are released.

So Likud and Hamas remain locked in their dance of death that the US is bankrolling with our childrens' debt.

And honestly, who would trust Hamas to give them all back.

Either Netanyahu knew the policies in place would provoke an attack or he was so incompetent that he didn't know.
There is no excuse for what Hamas has done to Israelis and/or to their own people.
There is no excuse for Netanyahu.
It was a set up probably by Bibi.

Hamas is using civilian homes to quarter Jewish hostages

So they obviously care nothing for their own people

And it leaves Israel with no choice except to fight the enemy where they find them
Dipshit have you noticed what Palestinians look like after being held hostage by Israel and vice versa? See anything?

Yet, bibi has never offered to end the war if all the hostages are released.

So Likud and Hamas remain locked in their dance of death that the US is bankrolling with our childrens' debt.

And honestly, who would trust Hamas to give them all back.
How can the war possibly end while Hamas remains in power and remains committed to the destruction of Israel? The war can only end with the destruction of Hamas' ability to wage war against Israel and an extended period of IDG security control over Gaza to prevent Hamas, et al from reconstituting. Otherwise, any ceasefire is only another pause in the war.

Forum List

Back