Gaza war resumes (livestream)

Hamas kick d this game off Israel got the second half kickoff ( Xiden is now trying to be a Ref
No. Hamas doesn’t care about the lives of Palestinians. They attacked on 10/7 knowing full well Israel would resort to mass murder. It’s what they wanted to change world opinion of Israel. It’s working too.

Biden supports Israel unconditionally as do you. Are you demented like Joe?

They should be investigating IRAN and how they are promoting war and violence. They are causing the deaths of thousands
You mean the US government right? You’re confused otherwise.

Many including the Western MSM, even those scumbags can't hide Genocide.
The fact that you trust the MSM tells us all we need to know about you. By the way idiot, the same MSM you speak of has declared that what the Palestinians did on Oct. 7 was a savage and barbaric genocidal attack, many times. Deal with it.

It seems highly likely that most of the remaining hostages are already dead and must be considered casualties of war.

The "truce" was very temporary and not intended nor expected to last.

Nor should it. I wish the IDF and the Israeli People good luck and all success in wiping out that nest of murderous vipers.

For the first time in a very long time, the Israeli government is ignoring its weapons suppliers and prosecuting a war properly.

Good for them.

Death to Hamas

Go Team Israel.
OK Obergruppenfuhrer.

The fact that you trust the MSM tells us all we need to know about you.
You asked if i get my news from Hamas, when i tell you i get it from some MSM the same MSM you clowns support you come back with some Bullshit reply, it's over you murderous SOBs have been exposed.

No. Hamas doesn’t care about the lives of Palestinians. They attacked on 10/7 knowing full well Israel would resort to mass murder. It’s what they wanted to change world opinion of Israel. It’s working too.

Biden supports Israel unconditionally as do you. Are you demented like Joe?
Xiden threw Israel under the Bus today ( he evolved Like Obama on Gay Marriage) and drew a red line across Southern Gaza for the IDF

You asked if i get my news from Hamas, when i tell you i get it from some MSM the same MSM you clowns support you come back with some Bullshit reply, it's over you murderous SOBs have been exposed.
Murderous SOB’s have been the Palestinians. Actually they are murderous savage barbaric subhuman animals. After Oct 7 they have been outed.

Forum List

Back