GDP expected to grow 0.4% the fourth quarter

Impeach him

but while you're waiting for him to be perpwalked out of the WH, give us a list of presidents that have made EVERY campaign promise come true.

Out of any president in the history of this country he has fucking lied more than all of them combined.

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims ...
Oct 14, 2019 - The Fact Checker is keeping a running list of the false or misleading claims Trump says most regularly. Here's what you need to know.
And trumpettes can't see the forest for the trees Trump is a supreme grifter

yeah yeah...

Trump raped you.

(Only reason I can think of for you to be such a complete jackass.)
Difference is you'd like it

You really are a moron, aren't you.

You're the one that held your nose and voted for Clinton.

I had no reason to vote for either of them.

That makes YOU the whore, not me.

And we've been at full employment since 2015 and the stock market's been hitting record highs since 2013.

IF, we reached "FULL EMPLOYMENT" at the end of 2015 (5% at the time) following the slowest recovery in our history, how is it now 3.6%? How could that happen?
Imbecile, "full employment" doesn't mean the unemployment rate can't go lower. :eusa_doh:
4% was considered to be full employment ... before the Trump era.

MAGA!
The U.S. Economy Is Finally at Full Employment
MAGA!

Impeach him

but while you're waiting for him to be perpwalked out of the WH, give us a list of presidents that have made EVERY campaign promise come true.

Out of any president in the history of this country he has fucking lied more than all of them combined.

Oct 14, 2019 - The Fact Checker is keeping a running list of the false or misleading claims Trump says most regularly. Here's what you need to know.

yeah yeah...

Trump raped you.

I didn't believe the BS said about her You did What's that make you?? I say a horses ass

On top of this the rate was just fixed upwards to 2.1% from 1.9% from last quarter...
The comparison is 2.1 vs 4%.
But you thought comparing 2.1 to 1.9 would somehow make Trump's promise look good.
You failed.

Trump had lofty goals and failed, but as another poster pointed out please show the board a President that kept all his campaign promises?

Also the President can influence the economy to a certain point but what run our economy is more complex than one person...

Oh, before you scream " Trumpster " the reality is I dislike the guy but I also know he could never deliver on that number unless all States are clicking and the world economy is strong...

yeah yeah...

Trump raped you.

I didn't believe the BS said about her You did What's that make you?? I say a horses ass

I say a horses ass

I'd say you're looking in a mirror.

Of course you didn't believe it.

She has a D behind her name.

you were a died in the wool Republican til the day Bush went into Iraq.

When that happened, you shoved your head up your ass, and haven't seen daylight since.

Even as much as I dislike Hillary, I couldn't bring myself to vote against her by voting for him.

You yourself have stated that you held your nose to vote for Hillary, and living in NYC, your vote wouldn't have counted one way of the other.

That makes you a whore.

And we've been at full employment since 2015 and the stock market's been hitting record highs since 2013.

IF, we reached "FULL EMPLOYMENT" at the end of 2015 (5% at the time) following the slowest recovery in our history, how is it now 3.6%? How could that happen?
Imbecile, "full employment" doesn't mean the unemployment rate can't go lower. :eusa_doh:

MAGA!
MAGA!
My Attorney Got Arrested?

What does Michael Cohen have to do with this?

MAGA!
MAGA!

Oh, Puuleeze- Isn't that what you fags say?

yeah yeah...

Trump raped you.

I say a horses ass

When that happened, you shoved your head up your ass, and haven't seen daylight since.

Even as much as I dislike Hillary, I couldn't bring myself to vote against her by voting for him.

You yourself have stated that you held your nose to vote for Hillary, and living in NYC, your vote wouldn't have counted one way of the other.

That makes you a whore.
Seems like you know all about Whores ,,You and trump

These are the same people who said Obama's GDP growth of 2.8 made him the "worst President ever".

NOT true.

We Conservatives, have said for years that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is the FIRST President to never have had a single year of 3% or more growth during his entire administration. Thus, the slowest recovery in history.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg

MAGA!
MAGA!

I note you can't refute we've been at full employment since 2016.

:dance:

These are the same people who said Obama's GDP growth of 2.8 made him the "worst President ever".

NOT true.

We Conservatives, have said for years that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is the FIRST President to never have had a single year of 3% or more growth during his entire administration. Thus, the slowest recovery in history.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg
And now we have Trump who is going on his 3rd year without having a year of GDP growth at 3% or greater. Even worse for Trump, he's the only president on record who's not had a quarter exceed 3.5%.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
yeah yeah...

Trump raped you.

I say a horses ass

That makes you a whore.

MAGA!
MAGA!

That's the point. Full-employment has been redefined!

MAGA!!!

NOT true.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg
Yawn! We faced a depression when Obama started and had full employment when he left.

I say a horses ass

That makes you a whore.

That's the point. Full-employment has been redefined!

MAGA!!!

No, trump inherited full employment.

NOT true.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg
And now we have Trump who is going on his 3rd year without having a year of GDP growth at 3% or greater. Even worse for Trump, he's the only president on record who's not had a quarter exceed 3.5%.

This idea that the quality of life hinges on unrelenting economic growth is unreasonable and unsustainable.

NOT true.

2019-04-06-X2.jpg
Yawn! We faced a depression when Obama started and had full employment when he left.
How could it have been full-employment if it's dropped 0.7%.

MAGA!!!

The NY Fed projects a 2019Q4 GDP of 0.71% almost double the Atlanta Fed's 0.4%
Nowcasting Report - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

I'm not worried, how much more can the economy grow? We're at full employment. The stock market is over-bought and setting records almost daily. The Fed is officially on "hold" regarding interest rates. The next action is expected to be a "cut" not a raise in interest rates. What's not to like?

For those of you praying for a recession, or two consecutive quarters of negative growth, it ain't happening in 2020.
how much more can the economy grow?! Well given the fact that it was a Scorched earth Obama disaster in 2016 I’d think that it could at least eclipse 3%-5% over the course of Trumps first term... this was the line touted by Trump after all wasnt it?

Forum List

Back