Gee, it didn't go over so well Army Soldiers Sit Through ‘White Privilege’ Presentation

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
When diversity training goes wrong :lmao: It was unauthorized. I can't imagine what it was like in the room.

"The U.S. Army is investigating an unauthorized diversity training presentation on “white privilege” shown to hundreds of Georgia soldiers, USA Today reported, citing an Army spokeswoman.

The Equal Opportunity training presentation was shown to about 400 soldiers of the 67th Signal Battalion at Fort Gordon on Thursday, according to Captain Lindsay Roman.

The portion of the program involved a slide projected on a screen entitled ”The Luxury of Obliviousness,” which listed elements of “white privilege.”"

white-privilege.jpg

Reaction at link:

Army Soldiers Sit Through White Privilege Presentation and the Backlash Isn t Pretty TheBlaze.com

What Army are those fellows a member off, cause what you can see of the uniforms doesn't look like BDU's....or Class A's or B's.....see the shoulders, looks more like a state trooper uniform....

In the two previous threads on this, I said the military has been showing these films for a long long time. Its a shame they still have to show them again.

Sadly, its the fake christians ^^^ who are the most ignorant, hateful and racist. We'd all be better off if we could keep the various races and just get rid of the scum who do nothing but stir up their own hate. :puke3:

Well from USA Today, the article that the Blaze based theirs on, the Army is saying that this showing was inappropriate.

There's a big difference between diversity training which is standard operational procedure in business as well and white privilege bullshit being handed out.

"WASHINGTON — Army officials are investigating a diversity training briefing at Fort Gordon, Ga., in which a slide about "white privilege" was inappropriately shown to soldiers, according to an Army spokeswoman

The Equal Opportunity briefing took place Thursday for about 400 soldiers of the 67th Signal Battalion, Capt. Lindsay Roman, an Army spokeswoman, said Friday. The slide titled "The Luxury of Obliviousness" has bullet-point items about "white privilege."

One item reads, "Race privilege gives whites little reason to pay a lot of attention to African Americans or to how white privilege affects them. 'To be white in America means not having to think about it.' "

An image of the slide appeared later Thursday on a Facebook page and generated a torrent of negative comments about political correctness run amok.

The presentation was not authorized, nor was it part of the standard slides shown to soldiers, Roman said."

Army says diversity training sent wrong signal

White privilege?? Give me a bleak!! I am a member of the most discriminated against class in this country! I happen to be a white male, who is married, heterosexual, and a Christian! I am made fun of in commercials and not given a break anywhere.

White privilege?? Give me a bleak!! I am a member of the most discriminated against class in this country! I happen to be a white male, who is married, heterosexual, and a Christian! I am made fun of in commercials and not given a break anywhere.
Blessed are those that are abused in my name....

fujin

Pity the poor professional victims.

Yer a reel heart breaker, all righty.

:rolleyes:

I remember we got the "diversity" lecture in law school. My feeling was that I was under attack for being a white Christian male who wasn't a homosexual.

I remember we got the "diversity" lecture in law school. My feeling was that I was under attack for being a white Christian male who wasn't a homosexual.

Yikes, you're white, male, Christian, and hetero ? :eek-52:
My god man, you're a one man horror movie ! How can one human get this much evil ?!!!

I would suggest you kill yourself at once, but it might be a good idea to let them study your mind and body, it's quite possible mankind could benefit from the study as to how this much evil can possibly be packed into one body.

Forum List

Back