Geert Wilders Holds Massive Rally

He didnt expose anything. It was already exposed when he jumped on the bandwagon.

So to be clear, you demand that reporters who expose rape and child molestation be thrown into prison, right? Even for a liberty hating advocate of Islamic supremacy like you, this is obscene.

To be clear, you haven't a clue.

The fact that these characters were in court should be the clue here.

And what were the sentences of the "grooming gangs," Ahmed? How is it the Imams could indict, arrest, try, convict, and sentence Robinson in 10 hours?

Oh yes, the Sharia court was a farce, Robinson was convicted long before any fraudulent court was fabricated.

England is a Muslim theocracy, and you are fucking animals.

Here are some of Yaxleys mates yesterday. Definately not nazis. This was taken before they attacked the police and tried to storm Downing St.
What do you expect from extreme right wing trash ?

34782475_2005376142835622_7374567252206551040_n.jpg

Your government is the one locking up reporters for reporting on government policy.

You calling other people nazis or thugs, is funny.

I dont know of any reporters locked up for reporting on government policy. Neither do you.

Word games doesn't change the fact that your government and you are holding a political prisoner, for the crime of reporting on the results of government policy.

And the fact that the government initially banned discussing the fact that the reporter was arrested.

That was just the icing on the cake.

That you support this renders all your pretense of being "liberal" to be a sad pathetic delusional farce.
He was arrested for breaching his bail conditions and pleaded guilty in court. You can huff and puff as much as you want but it doesnt change that fact.

And what were the sentences of the "grooming gangs," Ahmed? How is it the Imams could indict, arrest, try, convict, and sentence Robinson in 10 hours?

Oh yes, the Sharia court was a farce, Robinson was convicted long before any fraudulent court was fabricated.

What were their sentences?

I think you are mixing apples and oranges here, but go ahead with your legal fruit punch.

You really are quite funny:

Theocracy is a form of government in which a deity is the source from which all authority derives. The Oxford English Dictionary has this definition:

1. a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

UK Government: parliamentary constitutional monarchy; a Commonwealth realm

The only actual theocracy I can think of is Iran.

Your ignorance makes me chuckle. Yes he was convicted over a year ago. He was given a suspended sentence which meant that when he re-offended he was straight back to chokey.
Justice was done. The rapists were found guilty and the world is a better place. I get a warm feeling knowing that yaxley is inside crying for his Mam. Its wonderful.
Dry your eyes kid, he isnt worth it.

I think you are mixing apples and oranges here, but go ahead with your legal fruit punch.
Where do these characters get their "news" about the UK ? It is astonishing to see such ignorance.

He didnt expose anything. It was already exposed when he jumped on the bandwagon.

So to be clear, you demand that reporters who expose rape and child molestation be thrown into prison, right? Even for a liberty hating advocate of Islamic supremacy like you, this is obscene.

To be clear; you seek to throw reporters in prison to stop facts that embarrass Islam from coming to light.

That's not a question that is a fact.

Your ignorance makes me chuckle. Yes he was convicted over a year ago. He was given a suspended sentence which meant that when he re-offended he was straight back to chokey.
Justice was done. The rapists were found guilty and the world is a better place. I get a warm feeling knowing that yaxley is inside crying for his Mam. Its wonderful.
Why does the media there water down Rapist........................GROOMING................isn't that just plain PC nonsense...........

And why wouldn't your media follow a case that was over the Rape of little teen age girls.........Why wasn't the media there...................

Over here many cases like that would have several news crews out there.

After reading so many articles about child Trafficking in the UK and Europe.......when are you Europeans gonna get your heads out of your asses and put more and more of the scum in jail........................

What has he exposed ?

Your "grooming gangs."

So your Islamic Theocracy threw him in prison.

{In his riveting book, Easy Meat: Inside Britain’s Grooming Gang Scandal (World Encounter Institute/New English Review Press, 2016. 328 pp., $17.20) author Peter McLoughlin explains how multiculturalism-inspired political correctness along with its companion, willful blindness concerning Islamic doctrine, has jeopardized the safety and well-being of children. McLoughlin posits that, since 1988, this nationwide sexploitation has resulted in the shattering of lives of between 100,000 to 1 million girls. The author documents how the fear of being deemed racist and facing criminal charges, dismissal or even threats of violence, has led to suppression of information and a stunning lack of intervention on behalf of young victims. In essence, an extensive, insidious operation that targets children for sexual grooming and enslavement has been covered up because of political correctness and fear of Muslim retribution.}
A Look Inside Britain's Muslim Sex Grooming Gang Scandal

To be clear; you seek to throw reporters in prison to stop facts that embarrass Islam from coming to light.

That's not a question that is a fact.

I don't think you're very clear, you are only repeating your own statements not mine. Try again.

I'll give you some suggestions for "clarity"....

There are no "Islam-embarressing" facts waiting to come to light. These facts all came to light long before Tommy New-comer Robinson came on the scene. They have been the topic of a lot of news coverage - hardly secretive.

So what exactly is being prevented from "coming to light" in your mind? :dunno:

Yes, blasphemy against Islam is illegal and will bring about instant retribution.

Sexual exploitation of a million girls is promoted and protected by the Islamic theocracy of England.

Why does the media there water down Rapist........................GROOMING................isn't that just plain PC nonsense...........

And why wouldn't your media follow a case that was over the Rape of little teen age girls.........Why wasn't the media there...................

Over here we beleive that every man has the right to a fair trial . If the Judge feels that this might be compromised by press coverage he can order a black out.
This ends when the trial does.
It is usually done in trials where there are multiple defendents.
There is no conspiracy just the spirit of magna carta at work.

I have explained this before and given examples.

However you come from a country where justice is only on offer to the rich.

Where street gangs circumvent the legal process by acting as judge,juror and executioner to poor black teenagers for the crime of having curly black hair.

So please spare me your faux outrage about something thaat you know fuck all about.

Yes, blasphemy against Islam is illegal and will bring about instant retribution.

Sexual exploitation of a million girls is promoted and protected by the Islamic theocracy of England.
You are a mentalist mate.

You really are quite funny:

Theocracy is a form of government in which a deity is the source from which all authority derives. The Oxford English Dictionary has this definition:

1. a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

UK Government: parliamentary constitutional monarchy; a Commonwealth realm

The only actual theocracy I can think of is Iran.

The UK Government CLEARLY is a Muslim theocracy. Any speech critical of Islam or Muhammad will bring about LONG prison sentences.

You are an apologist of Islam and promoter of Islamic supremacy.

Here are the facts about the British Caliphate as it exists.

{
Under this fallacy, the British government in 2001 introduced a series ofrestrictive speech codes that criminalized criticism of Islam, followed by a Racial and Religious Hatred Bill imposing fines and even imprisonment for speech that “incited hatred against a person for their religious or racial background.”

These laws have victimized a number of Britons. Hoteliers Ben and Sharon Vogelenzang were prosecuted for “insulting” a Muslim guest. Liberty Great Britain party chairman Paul Weston was arrested on suspicion of racial harassment after publicly reading a passage critical of Muslims from Winston Churchill’s The River War. Dr. Vladislav Rogozov, a Czech-born, UK cardiac anesthesiologist, is being investigated by Sheffield's Royal Hallamshire Hospital for giving an online interview about his 2013 confrontation with a Muslim surgeon who refused to replace her blood-specked hijab with the prescribed, operating-theater headgear.

In this context and political climate, with racism conflated with religion – one specific religion – it is easy to see how government and public service employees would fear professional and legal repercussions (up to seven years in prison) merely for speaking up about criminal behavior by Muslims who justify their actions citing the Koran. In this way, teachers, police, child care workers, government officials and others have been silent about the growing menace of Muslim gangs who sexually groom and exploit children in the UK.}
A Look Inside Britain's Muslim Sex Grooming Gang Scandal

Over here we beleive that every man has the right to a fair trial . If the Judge feels that this might be compromised by press coverage he can order a black out.
This ends when the trial does.
It is usually done in trials where there are multiple defendents.
There is no conspiracy just the spirit of magna carta at work.

I have explained this before and given examples.

However you come from a country where justice is only on offer to the rich.

Where street gangs circumvent the legal process by acting as judge,juror and executioner to poor black teenagers for the crime of having curly black hair.

So please spare me your faux outrage about something thaat you know fuck all about.
So...........no reporters allowed near the court room.....................if so you can go to jail................

Your right................I have no clue because over here we have Freedom of the press..............and reporting outside a courthouse is part of that........................

Guess that's why we left your asses back in the day.

Here are some of Yaxleys mates yesterday. Definately not nazis. This was taken before they attacked the police and tried to storm Downing St.
What do you expect from extreme right wing trash ?

34782475_2005376142835622_7374567252206551040_n.jpg

Your government is the one locking up reporters for reporting on government policy.

You calling other people nazis or thugs, is funny.

I dont know of any reporters locked up for reporting on government policy. Neither do you.

Word games doesn't change the fact that your government and you are holding a political prisoner, for the crime of reporting on the results of government policy.

And the fact that the government initially banned discussing the fact that the reporter was arrested.

That was just the icing on the cake.

That you support this renders all your pretense of being "liberal" to be a sad pathetic delusional farce.

Link?

Forum List

Back