Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

The lack of an underlying crime is relevant because the FBI does not have enough people, money or time to go after all the real crimes floating around Washington and should not be piddling away its efforts on tacky-tack bullshit
Still not relevant. Lying to the FBI is still a crime. Just like lying under oath. What was Bill Clinton's underlying crime? What was Scooter Libby's underlying crime? Yet they both faced prosecution for lying under oath or to federal investigators.
The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn said he did not lie...the deep state set him up for a fall....come on man you know that is true by now don't you?...Flynn will walk even if it takes a presidential pardon....and the people will stand behind it as well....
You'd stand behind Dump shooting some one on 5th ave NOTHING you cowardly liars do is to be trusted
You are obviously too angry to think clearly on this subject

He must always be too angry.
I've never witnessed anything rational coming from him.
I dont follow him that closely but he’s certainly around the bend on this thread

Miranda applies WHENEVER you are being questioned by law enforcement.
Of course you do. But law enforcement is not required to read them to you until you're in custody.
In that case his words should not be used against him
Why not?
For reasons I have aLready given
He lied to the FBI. That's a crime.

The FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.

I used to tell people that once Trump was elected, he would be in control of the Department of Justice...so all these asshats who broke the law should have crapped their pants when hilary lost the election....they are no longer in positions where they can keep the cover up going.....

This is the worst attack on the United States since the Civil War......and now it is going to be uncovered and the morons are going to jail...
It has been three fucking years. The only ones going to jail are Trump's people.

Mueller is a Trump administration appointee.

Flynn failed to register as a foreign agent as a start.

Since when has the FBI been required to have a unanimous vote for any of it's decisions? Is that some new rule?
I think ties should go to the defendant

but the Deep State REALLY wanted to get trump
But it was not a tie....? From the article....

The memo also addressed one of the issues that Flynn supporters have raised in questioning his prosecution — that the FBI agents who interviewed him did not get the impression Flynn was lying.

The special counsel’s office conceded that the agents “had the impression at that time that the defendant was not lying or did not think he was lying.”

“Those misimpressions do not change the fact — as the defendant has admitted in sworn testimony to this district court — that he was indeed lying and knowingly made false statements to FBI agents in a national security investigation,” the special counsel’s filing said. “Those false statements were material, including by raising the question of why he was lying to the FBI, the Vice President, and others.”
The Deep State targeted flynn because he was working for trump
It takes being willfully naive at best, to parrot t h e lies that Trump has spun on this, or just hatred of your own country? Imho
I dont agree

You don't have to agree for it to be true.

The lack of an underlying crime is relevant because the FBI does not have enough people, money or time to go after all the real crimes floating around Washington and should not be piddling away its efforts on tacky-tack bullshit
Still not relevant. Lying to the FBI is still a crime. Just like lying under oath. What was Bill Clinton's underlying crime? What was Scooter Libby's underlying crime? Yet they both faced prosecution for lying under oath or to federal investigators.
The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn said he did not lie...the deep state set him up for a fall....come on man you know that is true by now don't you?...Flynn will walk even if it takes a presidential pardon....and the people will stand behind it as well....
You'd stand behind Dump shooting some one on 5th ave NOTHING you cowardly liars do is to be trusted

When speaking of this disaster in our WH how can one be rational now? It's been tried and those repubs with heads hard as rocks refuse to see the forest for the trees

Not angry today DOW and NAS screaming upwards

Its been reported that one of the FBI agents present during the interview did not consider flynn untruthful

but the Deep State was out to get trump through flynn

Since when has the FBI been required to have a unanimous vote for any of it's decisions? Is that some new rule?

LOL

It's not a "tie." And Flynn admitted he lied.
McCabe admitted he lied....So what.
The special counsel’s office conceded that the agents “had the impression at that time that the defendant was not lying or did not think he was lying.””

His guilt wasn't determined based on their "impression" . It took proven facts for the court to decide the case.

Of course you do. But law enforcement is not required to read them to you until you're in custody.
In that case his words should not be used against him
Why not?
For reasons I have aLready given
He lied to the FBI. That's a crime.

The FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.

And further investigation determined that he DID lie.

The memo also addressed one of the issues that Flynn supporters have raised in questioning his prosecution — that the FBI agents who interviewed him did not get the impression Flynn was lying.

The special counsel’s office conceded that the agents “had the impression at that time that the defendant was not lying or did not think he was lying.”

“Those misimpressions do not change the fact — as the defendant has admitted in sworn testimony to this district court — that he was indeed lying and knowingly made false statements to FBI agents in a national security investigation,” the special counsel’s filing said. “Those false statements were material, including by raising the question of why he was lying to the FBI, the Vice President, and others.”
It takes being willfully naive at best, to parrot t h e lies that Trump has spun on this, or just hatred of your own country? Imho
I dont agree

Nor do you

When speaking of this disaster in our WH how can one be rational now? It's been tried and those repubs with heads hard as rocks refuse to see the forest for the trees

The President has been spectacular
Against all odds
Against all resistance.
Against faggot fucking faggot fuckers like you working 24/7/365 to undermine him.

That is what rational people see.

Billie Would you be angry?....
Total Day Change+$97,228.62 (

Maybe you will calm down someday after trump leaves office

LOL

It's not a "tie." And Flynn admitted he lied.
McCabe admitted he lied....So what.
The special counsel’s office conceded that the agents “had the impression at that time that the defendant was not lying or did not think he was lying.””

His guilt wasn't determined based on their "impression" . It took proven facts for the court to decide the case.
There was no underlying crime

this was ticky-tack that was really aimed at trump

Against all odds
Against all resistance.
Against faggot fucking faggot fuckers like you working 24/7/365 to undermine him.

And it drives libs nuts that so many Americans agree with you

I dont agree

Nor do you

Agreed. There is just one set of facts, and it doesn't depend on what anybody believes. The fact is that Flynn lied and was convicted of it.

I dont agree

Nor do you

Agreed. There is just one set of facts, and it doesn't depend on what anybody believes. The fact is that Flynn lied and was convicted of it.
Stalins right hand man once said

“Show me the man and I will find the crime”

a lesson the Deep State has taken to heart

I dont agree

Nor do you

Stalins right hand man once said

“Show me the man and I will find the crime”

a lesson the Deep State has taken to heart
I'm sorry for your paranoia problems.

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

Maybe rational people see this president politically bashing and using his position as President of the country, to divide and bully near half the country, from the day he took office.... And all you are really seeing are countrymen standing up to the asshole bully?

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

Maybe rational people see this president politically bashing and using his position as President of the country, to divide and bully near half the country, from the day he took office.... And all you are really seeing are countrymen standing up to the asshole bully?

No.

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

No.
Yes! Yep! You bet! Da! Ja! Qui! Si! :)

Forum List

Back