Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

He must always be too angry.
I've never witnessed anything rational coming from him.
When speaking of this disaster in our WH how can one be rational now? It's been tried and those repubs with heads hard as rocks refuse to see the forest for the trees

The President has been spectacular
Against all odds
Against all resistance.
Against faggot fucking faggot fuckers like you working 24/7/365 to undermine him.

That is what rational people see.
Maybe rational people see this president politically bashing and using his position as President of the country, to divide and bully near half the country, from the day he took office.... And all you are really seeing are countrymen standing up to the asshole bully?

No.
Yes! Yep! You bet! Da! Ja! Qui! Si! :)
The dumb fker is nothing but a game show host a liar bully and conn man

When speaking of this disaster in our WH how can one be rational now? It's been tried and those repubs with heads hard as rocks refuse to see the forest for the trees

Against all odds
Against all resistance.
Against faggot fucking faggot fuckers like you working 24/7/365 to undermine him.

Maybe rational people see this president politically bashing and using his position as President of the country, to divide and bully near half the country, from the day he took office.... And all you are really seeing are countrymen standing up to the asshole bully?

No.
who's now president of the USA. Ain't this country great?

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

No.
Hopefully not for long His next stop should be the Loony Bin

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

No.
Bout time you white supremists had a president

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

No.
He's your president, he has never once, for even a nano second, even tried to be President of the whole country.... that's a fact Jack.... And why he is rebelled against. HE CHOSE the bed he's sleeping in... He chose division, not uniting, the United States.... He hates the UNITED states.... And shows it every minute of every day.

No.
He's your president, he has never once, for even a nano second, even tried to be President of the whole country.... that's a fact Jack.... And why he is rebelled against. HE CHOSE the bed he's sleeping in... He chose division, not uniting.
ohhhkay francis. whatever. there is no point arguing that aspect of your TDS.

In that case his words should not be used against him
Why not?
For reasons I have aLready given
He lied to the FBI. That's a crime.

The FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.

And further investigation determined that he DID lie.

Is that why the FBI admitted it lied about Flynn’s 302?

The ones that lied were the Obama freaks in the FBI railroading this guy.

Still not relevant. Lying to the FBI is still a crime. Just like lying under oath. What was Bill Clinton's underlying crime? What was Scooter Libby's underlying crime? Yet they both faced prosecution for lying under oath or to federal investigators.
The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn said he did not lie...the deep state set him up for a fall....come on man you know that is true by now don't you?...Flynn will walk even if it takes a presidential pardon....and the people will stand behind it as well....
You'd stand behind Dump shooting some one on 5th ave NOTHING you cowardly liars do is to be trusted
You are obviously too angry to think clearly on this subject

Billie Would you be angry?....
Total Day Change+$97,228.62 (

He seemed to want to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying that you were angry.
Not me.
I've always considered you to be just a total retard.

Last edited:

Facts have no affect on Bulldog, Faun and the like.
Totally impervious to facts.

He's your president, he has never once, for even a nano second, even tried to be President of the whole country.... that's a fact Jack.... And why he is rebelled against. HE CHOSE the bed he's sleeping in... He chose division, not uniting.
ohhhkay francis. whatever. there is no point arguing that aspect of your TDS.
I know! Don't bother trying, because I am right! :D

What was the lie on the 302?

You'd stand behind Dump shooting some one on 5th ave NOTHING you cowardly liars do is to be trusted

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

You know what, if he really was like you say, he would use the surveillance capabilities that he has under his control now
I mean how hard would it be to track people like you, through social media, Alexa, etc...………….
Then permanently imprison or eliminate ya'll.
That's what I would do.
That may just be me -
You should really hope that I don't get elected.

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

You know what, if he really was like you say, he would use the surveillance capabilities that he has under his control now
I mean how hard would it be to track people like you, through social media, Alexa, etc...………….,
Then permanently imprison or eliminate ya'll.
That's what I would do.
That may just be me -
You should really hope that I don't get elected.
It would be ILLEGAL....which means he is likely, already doing it to his opponents.... since the Law and rules and regs, means nothing at all to him.... cheating and lawlessness and lies, comes naturally, to him!

I'm easy peasy to follow, this is the only site I go to no Alexa, no social media, no cell phone, no nothing!

he's welcomed to just come here and spy on me... go for it!

Last edited:

Everything, it was fabricated. They couldn’t even get their story on who took the notes. The notes were written in a manner not consistent with an interview dialogue.

Everything, it was fabricated. They couldn’t even get their story on who took the notes. The notes were written in a manner not consistent with an interview dialogue.
That is simply not true. :rolleyes:

I dont agree

You don't have to agree for it to be true.
Nor do you

Agreed. There is just one set of facts, and it doesn't depend on what anybody believes. The fact is that Flynn lied and was convicted of it.
Stalins right hand man once said

“Show me the man and I will find the crime”

a lesson the Deep State has taken to heart
I'm sorry for your paranoia problems.
Like the man said, if they really are out to get you it aint paranoia

And the Deep State will crush anyone that gets in its way

Against all odds
Against all resistance.

Trump is leading the part of the country that wants to follow

the rest of you are digging in your heels and refusing to go along

The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn said he did not lie...the deep state set him up for a fall....come on man you know that is true by now don't you?...Flynn will walk even if it takes a presidential pardon....and the people will stand behind it as well....

Billie Would you be angry?....
Total Day Change+$97,228.62 (

He seemed to want to give you the benefit of the doubt by saying that you were angry.
Not me.
I've always considered you to be just a total retard.
The trouble with many liberals is that they are spoiled children who are used to always getting their way

the election of trump was a shock to them and they still have not matured enough to handle it

FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.

Accusing flynn of lying just to entrap trump

That is simply not true. :rolleyes:
Uh-huh. Click your heels three times, and repeat “that’s simply not true, that’s simply not true, that’s simply not true..”

Forum List

Back