Gen. Michael Flynn: Breach of Security

or not..
We have reached the point where news has been rendered useless. Is it fake? Who knows.
What's accurate, what's propaganda? Depends on who you ask.
The lying media has declared itself pointless, without a reputable bone in their body.

Last edited:
Army records obtained by the publication under the Freedom of Information Act found that “there was no actual or potential damage to national security as a result” of his sharing.

Army records obtained by the publication under the Freedom of Information Act found that “there was no actual or potential damage to national security as a result” of his sharing.
So, then you are fine with him committing a major breach of Pentagon security as long as he got lucky and nothing serious, that we know of, came of it.

I bet you wouldn't be spouting that shit if it was an incoming Democrat president-elect appointing someone who breached security, would you cottage cheese thighs?

So, then you are fine with him committing a major breach of Pentagon security as long as he got lucky and nothing serious, that we know of, came of it.

I bet you wouldn't be spouting that shit if it was an incoming Democrat president-elect appointing someone who breached security, would you cottage cheese thighs?

Its one Incident thats not actionable. Its not like he set up a server at his house and sent work emails on it.

Its one Incident thats not actionable. Its not like he set up a server at his house and sent work emails on it.
No, he set up a private internet line at his work in clear violation of Pentagon rules and U.S. law.

Forum List

Back