Gen. Milley Apologizes

If the general didn’t go they said it was political, our military has no room for mentally ill people. If he thinks racism exist he should move his wife and kids to Chicago

And he claims the polls are wrong. Yeah, right.

This upside down bible waiving screw up ranks right up there with his Clorox cocktails and continual bad mouthing of America's military leaders who disagree with him.

Wonder who the new Chairman of the Joint Chiefs will be?
Your petty complaints about trump do not impress me

In retrospect I can see where the general was coming from....maybe if he had put on a suit instead of going there in uniform would have been a better idea...but its not a big deal....in my opinion....

When you have multiple cases of someone in the military countering the president, that is saying something.

When you have multiple cases of someone in the military countering the president, that is saying something.
Yes it says they don't like him talking about bringing our troops home....its interesting to watch the liberals turn pro war all of a sudden.....

Some Admiral probably advised him it was time for abandoning ship. Plus, the Trump stink was disturbing the Pentagon.

Already a thread on this.

Yes it says they don't like him talking about bringing our troops home....its interesting to watch the liberals turn pro war all of a sudden.....

They don't like that. It's not really "liberals" that are the hypocrites here. Many, many Democrats are indeed though.

It's too bad Trump never follows through with anything. He simply loves the headlines and hearing himself talk.

Here we are posting about this as a bunch of terrorists have commandeered part of Seattle.....weird thing to focus on....

What are they doing in Seattle? Gassing people peacefully assembling?
If it is peaceful, why are they carrying guns and extorting businesses?

I don't know what they are doing. That's why I asked. I gave an example of what a terrorist organization might do.

Here we are posting about this as a bunch of terrorists have commandeered part of Seattle.....weird thing to focus on....

What are they doing in Seattle? Gassing people peacefully assembling?
They are extorting the business owners in that area of Seattle...charging them to operate their stores.....this is right out of the Taliban playbook....

If I were working for Trump I would be terrified of being attacked by a mob of insane Liberals.
Not to mention the possibility of being struck being lightening if near him, when he holds a bible in the air as a prop for a photo op.

If I were working for Trump I would be terrified of being attacked by a mob of insane Liberals.
Not to mention the possibility of being struck being lightening if near him, when he holds a bible in the air as a prop for a photo op.
I can't remember a president that didn't use the bible as a prop at one time or another.....so lets discuss all of it....what do ya say?....

Forum List

Back