Gen. Milley Apologizes

Trump should fire his sorry as right this minute!
It always amazes me how Conservatives throw how their cherished beliefs on small government in an instant when Trump is involved. Trump uses the military for his own personal political gain thereby violating his oath of office and Trumpers could care less. Trumpers are giving us a Master's Class on on how democracies fail.
A master class on how democracies fall?

Look to your own liberal shit holes. Seattle’s very leftwing government has surrendered its city to social justice terrorists, and they have set up their own little Lord of the Flies domain.

Abandoning the rule of law is how democracies are lost, and your limp-dick mayors and governors are doing it.

after authorities used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of peaceful protesters.

They are STILL pushing that lie? It's as false as "russian collusion".

The authorities used smoke canisters and pepper balls and that was AFTER warning the crowd to move back 3 times.

And we've seen how "peaceful" they are!

How do you pack 3 lies into such a small sentence? :dunno: Actually it's only half a sentence.
Are you attributing an ounce of intellectual honesty to JL?
You moron that was a direct quote from the article. However I stand by that quote as MIlley was there you were not and the video speaks for itself.
You think I give a shit about your uninformed posts?
You post bullshit as though it's fact.
LOL..you're among the biggest ignoramuses on this board..not to mention functionally illiterate.
Sure...
Liberals are burning down houses and stores and you think you're a genius for taking their side.
That is a lie. The issue is about 1) the use of military force against peaceful protesters and 2) the use of military force against US citizens for the sake of a presidential photo op.
You may not care about presidential overreach, but some of us do. This has nothing to do with looters who should be and are being prosecuted and thrown in jail.
You’re so full of shit. They were not “peaceful protesters”, they were assaulting police and refusing orders. “Military force” was not used, otherwise they’d all be dead.

LOVE IT!

Generals are turning against Trump, one by one.

“I should not have been there,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said .... “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”
Generals do not like to be used as props to shape public opinion, nor do they like troops being used for show, to shape public opinion. It is disrespectful to all troops that have worn the uniform, living and dead.
Was the General in the photo? No. I bet 99% of the population doesn’t even know who he is, much less that he was even there. He’s virtue signaling. Sad to see a General be so weak.
You mean this picture as they are heading across after the peaceful protesters had been run off?
View attachment 348817
Looks just like him in Uniform with name and rank clearly visible. It was wrong for him to accompany the president, as it is not the non-political image, the highest military Officer in the country should be seen in. On a lighter note, The General does on set the best example of height/weight control standards and fitness in the military. either. I know a Command Sergeant Major who looked like that in a photo posted on a bulletin board in a major command maintenance shop with caption "DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!".
Yup, never saw it before. All the news plays over and over was the Bible shot.

Figured. Did a quick search on image under donald trump and general milley on DuckDuckGo.

It always amazes me how Conservatives throw how their cherished beliefs on small government in an instant when Trump is involved. Trump uses the military for his own personal political gain thereby violating his oath of office and Trumpers could care less. Trumpers are giving us a Master's Class on on how democracies fail.

Look to your own liberal shit holes. Seattle’s very leftwing government has surrendered its city to social justice terrorists, and they have set up their own little Lord of the Flies domain.

Abandoning the rule of law is how democracies are lost, and your limp-dick mayors and governors are doing it.

This is a local issue. Let the local police handle it. My point is simply keep the US military out of it.

after authorities used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of peaceful protesters.

The authorities used smoke canisters and pepper balls and that was AFTER warning the crowd to move back 3 times.

How do you pack 3 lies into such a small sentence? :dunno: Actually it's only half a sentence.
You moron that was a direct quote from the article. However I stand by that quote as MIlley was there you were not and the video speaks for itself.
LOL..you're among the biggest ignoramuses on this board..not to mention functionally illiterate.
Sure...
Liberals are burning down houses and stores and you think you're a genius for taking their side.
That is a lie. The issue is about 1) the use of military force against peaceful protesters and 2) the use of military force against US citizens for the sake of a presidential photo op.
You may not care about presidential overreach, but some of us do. This has nothing to do with looters who should be and are being prosecuted and thrown in jail.
You’re so full of shit. They were not “peaceful protesters”, they were assaulting police and refusing orders. “Military force” was not used, otherwise they’d all be dead.
MIlley was there. You were not. He apologized. There is nothing to argue about.

Last edited:

Sure...
It's obvious you didn't watch the event live.
The police asked the protesters to stand their ground and protesters kept moving towards the police.
Either you missed it or your brain is so fucked up you can no longer see with your brain.

This is a local issue. Let the local police handle it. My point is simply keep the US military out of it.
If elected leaders refuse to follow the law they should be removed from office. What Democrat mayors and governors are doing is abandoning citizens and their duty.

If elected leaders refuse to follow the law they should be removed from office. What Democrat mayors and governors are doing is abandoning citizens and their duty.
The competent elected leaders are trying to keep a lid on the protestors. Incompetent elected leaders are pouring fuel on the fire by inciting tensions.
I don't disagree that looters and those that break the law need to go to jail. I am just opposed to US military intervention in cities and communities.

Hysyeria in certain quarters about Seattle seems all out of proportion to reality.

I remember when conservatives were going nuts over Operation Jade Helm. Remember that. Obama was going to use the military to take over the nation.
Of course it was nothing.

But here we have Trump actually talking about and threatening the use of military force to take over cities and you guys are falling over yourselves to support him.

The military need to remain in the bunker and Trump needs to return to his.

The competent elected leaders are trying to keep a lid on the protestors. Incompetent elected leaders are pouring fuel on the fire by inciting tensions.
I don't disagree that looters and those that break the law need to go to jail. I am just opposed to US military intervention in cities and communities.

Hysyeria in certain quarters about Seattle seems all out of proportion to reality.

I remember when conservatives were going nuts over Operation Jade Helm. Remember that. Obama was going to use the military to take over the nation.
Of course it was nothing.

But here we have Trump actually talking about and threatening the use of military force to take over cities and you guys are falling over yourselves to support him.

The military need to remain in the bunker and Trump needs to return to his.
Of course you oppose the military being used to quell your communist rebellion, because you are cheering them on.

Instead you would rather see more cities fall to “peaceful protesters” so we can have a Lord of the Flies domain in every city run by leftwing maggots imposing their dictatorship.

Why was this thread moved to Current Events? The general was apologizing for engaging in an event created by Trump which POLTICIZED a domestic issue .

I started it in Politics but my thread was merged with this one in Current Events.

I wasn't notified about it nor was I told why. I'm assuming it was because there was already a thread stared in Current Events.

I think it rightly belongs in Politics.

The country’s top military official apologized on Thursday for taking part in President Trump’s walk across Lafayette Square for a photo op after authorities used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of peaceful protesters.

“I should not have been there,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a prerecorded video commencement address to National Defense University. “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

Fire him.

Wow someone in the trump administration who actually has ethics and knows right from wrong.

I'm surprised that there is still someone left in his administration like that. I thought he got rid of anyone like that years ago.

Good for the General.

who actually has ethics and knows right from wrong.
Yet it is your side that allow men with tits into little girls bathrooms. Until you stop the insanity, we are fine with this President, who keeps putting your stupid shit down...

Wow someone in the trump administration who actually has ethics and knows right from wrong.

I'm surprised that there is still someone left in his administration like that. I thought he got rid of anyone like that years ago.

Good for the General.

Yet it is your side that allow men with tits into little girls bathrooms. Until you stop the insanity, we are fine with this President, who keeps putting your stupid shit down...

I would think most women would be more offended by some man that just walks up and grabs them by the pussy.

The country’s top military official apologized on Thursday for taking part in President Trump’s walk across Lafayette Square for a photo op after authorities used tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area of peaceful protesters.

“I should not have been there,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a prerecorded video commencement address to National Defense University. “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

Fire him. Military needs to get involved. This is not about domestic politics but an attempt by subversives to overthrow the Constitution and the government of the United States of America.

Good for the General.

I would think most women would be more offended by some man that just walks up and grabs them by the pussy.
They like a take charge guy in most cases. Haven't got much pussy in your time have you? Unless you're a lesbo then I guess you and your friends from "Women's Studies" class got off with each other while talking about cutting off penises.

Forum List

Back