Genderqueers shout: LOOK AT ME, PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Genderqueers or genderfluids as they sometimes like to be called, are truly mentally deranged. Silence of the Lambs level deranged.

People Who Identify As Genderqueer Share Photos For WhatGenderqueerLooksLike

I'm really think this entire LGBT stuff is just about extreme narcissism. The demands get more unhinged. But in the end, it's about attention.

Like why you always post about this topic?

Someone has to keep the world abreast of emerging mental health degeneracies. Especially those involving queer mental heath disorders. The world ignored the Nazis, didn't they?

Hell, I watched a dozen queer parades march past my office in San Francisco. There're some seriously sick fucks in the queer column of society's ledger book.

They're just people. Just like those photos - which are actually just very ordinary.

And no one has the right to shame them or take their rights away just because they don't like what they do in bed and with whom.

I really do hate you pathetic phobe assholes who are so scared you can't get it up that yhou hate everyone who can. But while you want to take rights away from Americans, I would fight for your right to BE phobe assholes because that's what it means to be an American.

People Who Identify As Genderqueer Share Photos For WhatGenderqueerLooksLike

I'm really think this entire LGBT stuff is just about extreme narcissism. The demands get more unhinged. But in the end, it's about attention.

Like why you always post about this topic?
Attention for who? Certainly not me. You expect us to ignore the radical left is pushing this nonsense. But the second you get your demands, you'll say "too late, you should have said something earlier, now you are a bigot if you don't play along"..

You expect us to pretend you liberal degenerates aren't pushing this shit, then when you win you scream bigotry if people aren't happy about the bullshit you pushed that you expected us to ignore.

Take your liberal insanity, and insert it up your rectum.

Hell, I watched a dozen queer parades march past my office in San Francisco. There're some seriously sick fucks in the queer column of society's ledger book.

They're just people. Just like those photos - which are actually just very ordinary.

And no one has the right to shame them or take their rights away just because they don't like what they do in bed and with whom.

I really do hate you pathetic phobe assholes who are so scared you can't get it up that yhou hate everyone who can. But while you want to take rights away from Americans, I would fight for your right to BE phobe assholes because that's what it means to be an American.
Are we reality phones?

The far left has gotten so insane thin think someone can be neither male nor female, or something in between.

You push INSANITY.

LOOK AT STEVE!!!!!!!!

PAY ATTENTION TO STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know your liberals are fucking mentally ill. But I hope you can see the different between posting a link from someone demanding new fucking pronouns for themselves.

Liberals are truly mentally ill. They push their mental illness onto society, and expect people embrace it. Then call everyone a bigot who doesn't celebrate mental illness.

Oh, you're quite incorrect. We have EVERY right to shame them , make fun of them, ridicule them, and otherwise remind them of what freaks they are.

Genderqueers really are mentally ill freaks. They should be institutionalized where they can't harm others.

That genderqueer football player can show up on the day of the big game and announce that for today he's a cheerleader. He wants his short skirt.

That pretty girl you thought you would score with decides that she is very suddenly a he and doesn't like men.

Genderqueers are dangerous people which is why so many horror movies are based on the gendefluid mental illness.

Forum List

Back