General Kelly slams trump for his comments about the Medal of Honor

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Please do not tell me that trump did not say the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor. He said it! It is on the video. Not only did he say that but he compared the soldiers who may have been hit by bullets or in "very bad shape" with the beautiful mega donor who he gave the Medal of Freedom to. DONALD J trump hates soldiers who have been "hit by bullets" or killed. He is an embarrassment to anyone that has any level of morality.

Remember this?

repubs condemned his words then, but not enough to keep them from nominating him in 2024. Just incredible.....​

Please do not tell me that trump did not say the Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor. He said it! It is on the video. Not only did he say that but he compared the soldiers who may have been hit by bullets or in "very bad shape" with the beautiful mega donor who he gave the Medal of Freedom to. DONALD J trump hates soldiers who have been "hit by bullets" or killed. He is an embarrassment to anyone that has any level of morality.

Remember this?

repubs condemned his words then, but not enough to keep them from nominating him in 2024. Just incredible.....​
Spread that Lume I sent you around jimboliar. The desperation smell is really bad now.....

Remember this?

Peeee-ewwwww!
Packed up yet jimboliar???

Remember this?

General Kelly has Stage 4 TDS just like Milley and a bunch of other Democrat sell-out military brass.

General Kelly has Stage 4 TDS just like Milley and a bunch of other Democrat sell-out military brass.
So you think what Trump said was fine, eh?

Right... it's gotta be everyone else who is crazy. And you and trump are normal.

Sure.

'The medal of freedom is better because, you know, the peole who received the medal.of honor are often in bad shape."

Fking freak!

Very consistent with his comments about dead soldiers being suckers and losers.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If you are too big a sisy to discuss the topic, don't open it.
General Kelly is a Patriot. No one can defend what trump said. No one here, including the mentally deranged jbrownson0831 can defend him. All they can do it throw insults. As a matter of fact, that is all that trump is doing. He is locked into a pattern of calling names and throwing insults, like a middle school bully. But he is a middle school wussy.

General Kelly is a Patriot. No one can defend what trump said. No one here, including the mentally deranged jbrownson0831 can defend him. All they can do it throw insults. As a matter of fact, that is all that trump is doing. He is locked into a pattern of calling names and throwing insults, like a middle school bully. But he is a middle school wussy.
Tell me all about your military service jimboliar.....which branch was that?
Tell us all about what its like to serve since you are the expert jimboliar.
I don't defend Trump, I simply point out what a moron you are. Does that truth insult you?

Down to taking Trump comments out of context now is bottom of barrel desperation jimboliar.

Remember this?

Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot a soldier, and not lose any of his voters. It would probably make them like him more.

Being awarded a metal is a honor. It doesn't have to be the top one.

Purple Heart medal is usually awarded to someone who has died in the line of duty.

So its clear that Trump should be seen and not heard.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I greatly fear that Trump's bubble has burst and his fortunes are rolling downhill out of control.

I very much don't want that to happen because Kamala is sending signals on allowing the MIC and the military to take control of presidential foreign policy.

Her public statements don't hint of any restraint on America's foreign policy! While Trump at best is at least hinting of restraint, while at the same time needing to portray a tough guy approach to Russia and China.

So you think what Trump said was fine, eh?

Right... it's gotta be everyone else who is crazy. And you and trump are normal.

Sure.

'The medal of freedom is better because, you know, the peole who received the medal.of honor are often in bad shape."

Fking freak!

Very consistent with his comments about dead soldiers being suckers and losers.
Trump says lots of things. I pay attention to what people HAVE DONE or what they DO. Democrat supporters seem to only care about words which I find troubling.

MarathonMIke and jbrownson0831 also think soldiers who gave their lives for their country are suckers and loser, just like trump thinks.​

Nope, I served a long time, remember jimboliar?
I know what I think, the wind just whistles through your big ole ears.

Being awarded a metal is a honor. It doesn't have to be the top one.

Purple Heart medal is usually awarded to someone who has died in the line of duty.

So its clear that Trump should be seen and not heard.

Injured receives a purple heart. Actually learn something before you post

Forum List

Back